Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    Mine was linked to my Google games account so just picked me back up where I left off when installed through the same account. Did you change your Google account / apple ID in the last three years? If so may be linked to the old one

2. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Sadly I can't tell, it didn't even give me a chance to create an account. I went through the link @Carnage73 posted just above to shoot them an email

3. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    What's your HQ level? RENEGADE EMPIRE'S minimum requirements are HQ 15 with equal defenses or higher. Do you fit that? They're a sister alliance to mine, CRUSH EMPIRE.

4. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Old):
    Thanks for the offer, but you're missing the point. I'm not looking for a random alliance that's, judging by your description, is much weaker than my level. The problem was that a nearly full alliance that wins most wars in Cybertron league has suddenly become too lazy to play during the event (and we didn't even have any wars going during that time, which is unusual), and I as a player with maxed HQ16 whose final score was over 36k points was unable to find a better one simply because there are not enough really strong Decepticon alliances to leave any spots in them free for such an event (it's not a problem for leaderboards for obvious reasons).

I've already moved into a different alliance that didn't give me any advantage in the event, but at least it wasn't disgusting like my old one. I'm staying there for the time being, until I figure out if I really want to drop the game completely, stop caring about the game and just stay with that alliance to help them grow, or get back into being active and join something like Evil Insurgence.

5. VicRav

VicRav Well-Known Member

How did your new alliance do scorewise?

6. iamtfc

iamtfc Well-Known Member

New personal record for points (Scrapstalker) Screenshot_20191209-011944.png Got over a thousand 5* shards, even though my alliance didn't finish. I feel it was a good event. Got enough for a 5* crystal, but think I may with and draw from the upcoming batch.

7. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

I know it’s a game and you can do what you want, but why spend that much and do that much in points and not be in a alliance that finishes, I get the friends and being loyal, but you are spending real cash on the game, the least you can do is maximize what you get on the weekends, you should be in a stronger alliance is all I’m saying, if you don’t spend I’d say cool stay where you are, but if you’re spending on a regular go to scorched or darkness and max your self out.

8. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Old):
    649k points, so still very bad, but at least they weren't supposed to finish it, which lead to not having a complete emotional breakdown every time I looked at the score.

9. LoneDragon

LoneDragon I dare to be stupid!

News Credits:
    I'll keep playing the game even though I'm sick of it's shit but I won't spend another dime on it.

I'd really like a combiner. I'm only missing the legs for Predaking so I bought a Predacon pack a few weeks ago hoping to get one of the 3 stars I am missing...10 2 star duplicates...8 of them were Divebomb. I didn't even get the one 2 star I was missing!!

7 of my last 8 3 star crystals were duplicates, which I could understand if I had like over half of the 3 stars, but I have less than 1/3 of available 3 stars! Edit: Counted to make sure this was still correct...have 21, missing 50.

I'm sick of logging in to find some high level douche raided my base with 2 bots and got 600+k of my energon..when it takes me like 5 battles to get that much back! Even though it says my max reward for battles is 450k or 550k depending on which team I use, 9 battles out of 10 the actual reward I get is 140k or less...

And, I'm not really complaining about this, just noting it's weird: I haven't gotten a 1 star bot in months...not even a duplicate. And I am still missing 8 1 stars! I'm only missing 6 2 stars.

And Blast Off turns into the oddest looking space shuttle I have ever seen!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  10. LeeeroyJenkins

LeeeroyJenkins Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's in my alliance and we finish the 600k ones. This one caught us off-guard as it did for many others. After reading what I saw in Discord it looks like roughly the top 100 alliances can put up 1M in an event. Also he is normally a top scorer but this was an exceptional case so it's not usually that high. He did this voluntarily and we are all grateful for the extra points as it made the difference for a few of us to hit 5k shards.

11. VicRav

VicRav Well-Known Member

Spending money on this game is the worst thing you can do. The draw rates are terrible and speeding up build times is way too costly. Unless you have $1000s to burn there is really no point. I don't know if you checked the draw rates for paid crystals, but it is typically an 88% chance to draw 2*s, less than 11% for 3* and less than 2% for 4*. I haven't spent any money, but I used some google play credits and I don't even think I will waste those on this game.

I feel your pain on dupes and on not having a combiner. I have a little less than half the 3*s, but I see a lot of dupe pulls from 3* crystals and if I get a 3* out of free or premium crystal it tends to be a dupe as well.

Keep upgrading your base and developing your defensive layout. Its tough when your base first gets into the power levelling zone because it will lose a lot, but you will start winning some defenses if you keep upgrading and getting stronger.

And 1*s are basically phased out of the game beyond the intro, so don't expect anymore of those anytime soon.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reilly2040

Reilly2040 Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Old):
    This is probably a frequent topic but can anyone recommend a decent Autobot alliance? The one I was in has died off so I sadly pulled the trigger this morning and left as I’d like to find a more active one before the weekend event.

I’d class myself an active bit casual player. I try and get on at least a bit more days and take part in all the alliance events as much as I can. Just got my HQ to level 14 the other day.
    I’m well aware I’m not a top tier player so not bothered about completing events, but a decent level of activity would be nice :) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. iamtfc

iamtfc Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20191212-070047.png

• Like Like x 2
  14. LoneDragon

News Credits:
    Nice pull! I have 3 star Ramjet and he's awesome. I like pairing him with Astrotrain. He has soloed many an HQ.

15. iamtfc

iamtfc Well-Known Member

Thanks. I have the 4 star. He's decent, but dies a bit too fast for my tastes. I think the 5* will rock with either my Onyx of Vector Prime cores, though. Right now he's level 47, so I have a bit of power leveling to go before he's really war worthy (which for me is level 51, at the very least). Eager to see him in action with my A team.

16. LoneDragon

News Credits:
    Finally a bit of luck! And from a free crystal no less!
    Onslaught.jpg
    Bruticus 4 of 5.jpg

17. iamtfc

iamtfc Well-Known Member

I like Onslaught, but he tends to die fast. Due to how his normal attack can hit up to five targets, I find having alchemist prime on him helps a lot. Of course, if you have one of the new G1 cores for him, that would be great too.

• Like Like x 1
  18. iamtfc

iamtfc Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20191215-104412.png Screenshot_20191215-104453.png

Almost maxed out. He's great. If he can make it to the hq, it's pretty much certain the HQ will go down. Typically the only time he dies is when I'm not paying enough attention.

19. ExiaDefensor

ExiaDefensor Well-Known Member

Prima core is the best core for him, hands down. The G1 core is nice but you'll rarely even use his ability when you are higher war.

20. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    It's live we can finally do it.
    NoxPlayer 16-12-2019 13_04_59 (2).png
    and damm can't defeat myself;) 

• Like Like x 2