Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    I also use the Air Raid Fusion bomb and have Skydive detonate with his attacks. I usually soften up the mortars and beam lasers so my melee guys can come in. Bumblebee is very good at disabling guns so make sure to level him up.

Prowl when you level his ability just annihilates anything

2. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

I've noticed Prowl's regular and ability attack have some sort of glow to them. Any idea what that is or does?

3. Happy187

Happy187 Well-Known Member

Remember if anyone wants to join the TFW2005 Decepticons alliance let us know. We need some more active Decepticons who enjoys playing this game. And if your Decepticons alliance is having trouble recruiting, consider merging your members in to our alliance. Be aware, we only accept tfw2005 forum members so when you apply let us know your forum name.

4. Spindoctor1200

Spindoctor1200 Well-Known Member

Still looking for an alliance. Idk if the Wreckers are still looking. When I went to look on the alliance list, they'd upped their requirements and I'm a little below them since I'm holding off on HQ 10 until I catch my buildings up.

I will probably rush HQ 11 afterwards though to get the 7th slot for attack.

5. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope it's not just slag for this event. He's not that great and Pyra Magna has the exact same ability so he's not even unique.

Maybe Grimlock since he's mentioned :)  I wouldn't mind a 4 star Grimlock. 3 star is plenty powerful though already

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I like him, but I already got a 3-star, so I hope it's not just him, either.

7. bradam

bradam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone else suddenly lose their squad select option? Any ideas on how to get it back?
    Logged out rebooted reinstalled to no avail =/

8. Geox82

Geox82 Well-Known Member

I believe its an issue while you are upgrading your shuttle, once the upgrade is done, you will get the squad select back.

9. bradam

bradam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah figures, 2 days left till my shuttle fits seven bots..

10. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Just freed up some openings for members in the TFW2005 Decepticons Alliance

11. slideshot

slideshot Well-Known Member

Air strike so far has been one of my most effective abilities, especially when you have a bot that can take down a mortar/laser in one go. Acid strike is about on par, just have to let it tick. Rockets and fire rockets are in the same vein, just a little more expensive to use. Orbital Strike and the Fusion Bomb are just as powerful, but a little more situational, and orbital strike is just so damn expensive. Charges are great when I'm raiding resources and just want to get to those silos stuck in the back of the base.

The one ability that has confounded me is huffer's little dumb turret. Can anyone find a use for this power. It's shooting seems terrible, and that's even if it can get a shot off before its destroyed by the guns. So far, the only thing I've effectively used it for is a very poor decoy.

12. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TeamMata could use some new members who participate. We have some decent ranked players, and we have had to boot a lot who do not actively participate. I am currently around 3200 medals myself.

13. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll join. Do I have to request?

also, wtf. I have yet to have any 3 star autobots. Do I seriously have to buy a bundle to get premium crystals in order to get 3 or 4 star characters?

14. iqb316

iqb316 nWo 4 life

Have you used your cybercoins yet? When I earned around 4,000 cybercoins I used them to buy eight premium crystals. Got one 3-star bot (Sunstreaker).

15. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    They really want to make people buy but you can get free crystals to drop 3 star bots. Use your coins once you get 5 build bots. I got a 3* Prime out of them.

16. lordtygr

lordtygr Dropped @ birth... ALOT!

Hello folks. Been gone a while but it looks like earth wars has pulled me back into the fold. Used to play legends back in the day do some may remember me from that.

Anyway, especially with this weekend's event coming up I'm looking for an alliance. I'm willing to just be a merc and fill a spot for the event. But hopefully I can find a permanent home.

My base is Autobots, level 7. my personal level is 23. And I have 1033 medals. I have 3 teams of 2 star bots levels 15-25. Plus all currently available 1 stars maxed out.

I am a weekend warrior. I don't have much time Sunday evening thru Friday evening for warring more than occasionally. Honestly I haven't even been in a war yet, so I'm not sure what to expect there. Lol.

I also play space ape's other game, samurai siege since it launched 3yrs ago. Along with CoC so I'm used to these type games.

I have LINE and BAND for alliance coms and can download some thing else if needed.

So let me know if you have some use for me.

TIA, till all are one!

17. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

Im confused. I have my own one-man alliance so it says i qualify. But ive never done a war obviously. Im assuming i would need the four members in order to play the event?

18. CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K Predacon Rising

No, the event is just about having an Alliance to be able to enter the event zones. You'll want a big group of active players to hit those point milestones faster though, since you won't even finish one prestige on your own. :/

Getting used to playing on Bluestack 2 is going to take a bit. I botched a raid and sent Mixmaster face first into a Beam Laser instead of zooming in. xD

19. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Currently:
    Skywarp 2*,Lv40,Acid Lv4 - 1475 damage
    Skywarp 3*,Lv33,Acid Lv5 - 1438 damage
    Starscream 2*, Lv37,A.Strike Lv5 - 1058 damage
    Mixmaster 2*, Lv40,O.Strike Lv5 - 1105 damage
    Onslaught 3*, Lv38,L.Barrage Lv3 - 1135 damage
    Brawl 2*, Lv36,R.Barrage Lv4 - 937 damage

For HQ's level 10-12 the Acid Bomb is superior as you can kill three things with one attack each. Upgrading the skill barely adds any damage. It's more important to up your bots level (look at my Skywarps). Don't know the true effect but orbital strike's description changes from "small area" to "medium area" to "large area" of damage. Ideally I have ALL of the bots above on my team and use the most appropriate skill. Fusion Bomb can be combined with Orbital Strike but suffers from the same weakness of needing things to be clustered together.

20. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

Thanks for sharing detail. Interesting on your Mixmaster that level 5 O Strike does that much damage. Granted, my 3* Jazz is only mid twenties because I got him recently, but his O Strike on level 3 is almost half your Mixmaster O Strike on level 5. I'll just keep grinding his level up and hope he gets to that damage output. Your 2* Skywarp has an amazing acid rocket number. I'll have to keep grinding my 2* Skydive along with my 3* Skydive.