Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes, I thought for sure when BW Megatron said he was going to bring in a "big gun" that would mean Rampage. Perhaps the storyline will be that's who he was trying to get and gets Waspinator by mistake. I cannot imagine anyone thinking of Waspinator as a "big gun", haha.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Heads up, there is a "G1 Bundle" available for the next 12 days.

3. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Several people in our alliance have already had decent pulls from the G1 bundles. Very tempted but will likely end in sadness and regret...

4. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

Drat and Double Drat.
    I was hoping for Dinobot instead of Tigerhawk, given that they namedropped him a while back.
    I really want a Raptor themed Autobot!
    I am uncertain if they ever intend to add Slash to this game, but that would be another alternative and my preferred choice.

I wonder what would happen if Inferno was to arrive in the game, would that be confusing?
    That would be an interesting battle, a Decepticon who uses fire as a weapon against an Autobot who extinguishes fires.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Why??? We already got Hot Rod , Rodimus Prime and Rodimus Unicronus. So fighting himself is already in the game

6. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Decided to treat myself. Best pull was a gold attack core which I used to replace a four star who only had a silver core. Next best was a silver volatile mixture which was good, because I have way too many gunners who only have bronze ones of that (would kill for a gold, I'm now up to 3 silver!). All the bot crystals were 2 star dupes.

7. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Since there's plenty of time on this bundle, I'm going to wait and watch the stream to see what bundle we get this weekend before biting.

8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Would be nice to have 4* Ratchet and Ultra Magnus, but I'm tapped out right now so I will probably be skipping these...

might get one though...

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Well, I caved and got the small bundle. 2* Blaster dupe got me a Silver Blaster G1 core, and two 3* dupes completed a 4* crystal, which was Arcee and a Gold Arcee G1 core.

190 5* shards away from 5,000.

10. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wonder how they're going to introduce the strongest Maximal alongside the weakest Predacon as equals in game, while staying true to characters.

11. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Not their dirty Con counterparts... That's what I've been bitching about on the live stream since these Cores were data mined/teased weeks ago... Sure Galvatron and Magnus are counterparts.. But the other cons that get G1 Cores now are Skywarp, Thundercracker and Reflector. (Not Nightbird, Dragstrip and Hook, which are the counterparts to Arcee, Hound and Ratchet)

Personally, I think that's asenine. I'd love that Thundercracker core on Silverbolt and that healing core on First Aid. As most cons would like to try to make Nightbird more viable with the Arcee core etc...

They need to just release them for their alt faction counterparts... Like they always have before. To say it "doesn't make sense from a story perspective" is nuts when, as was talked about a bit ago.. We have so many versions of the same bots running around now that it doesn't make sense as it is...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

@jyoda320
    I too am a fair bit disappointed with the lack of character synchronicity when it comes to these cores.
    Because I really wanted the Drag Strip core and apparently, he does not get one!!!! :cry :banghead: 
    Hound_G1.png
    It would be a logical inference that Drag Strip's core does what Hound's does.
    Since I use Drag Strip a lot and have been wanting to boost his special ability damage ever since I got him, this is frustrating that the G1 core I want most is not available.
    Will they eventually release his G1 core in an upcoming batch?

And now I'm wondering what happens if Drag Strip using a G1 core merges to become Menasor.
    Does Menasor end up with a cel-shaded arm? :lol 

13. DeathShock

DeathShock Well-Known Member

I scored a gold ultra magnus g1 on my first bundle. I then proceeded to purchase 5 more bundles as I was close to a 5 star....
    Screenshot_20180725-173047_Transformers.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Congrats on the new 5*.

15. DeathShock

Thanks! A couple of guys in my alliance already have him and love him. He's currently in the lab at level 30, will be out by the time event kicks off. But yeah, very happy he's not springer or cheetor! I don't care how strong cheetos is, he's still not war team material to me

16. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Once you get him to 3700 SA damage he'll be useful on a war squad. It'll be much cheaper to take out missiles and beams with him than say, Skydive, with better range than a gunner.

17. DeathShock

Yeah! One-shot'ing maxed defenses will be amazing. I think he can at 55/8?

18. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Nice!

19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Took a chance on a 40 crystal bundle. Four 3* dupes and a 4* dupe. The 4* has me 10 shards away from a 5* crystal. I'm now on a streak of 9 4* pulls that were dupes. There are 26 4* bots I still don't have, so the dupes are a little ridiculous.

Just pulled a Gold G1 Magnus core from the event, so that's good.

20. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

I struck out chasing Elita 1 and tracks and ended up with 4* Smokescreen and then 4* Cosmos from shards. Two 4 stars I will likely never use. I did pull a gold G1 hound core so that was kind of cool.