Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Wow, mine was only a 2 star Nightbird on the 2nd try. You must be like super special.

2. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    @Harvey Dent, Bruh. I is innocent. :lol  I didn't rage quit. Bruh. that hit me right in the feels.

No way, heh. not even close to being special lol. my luck is always usually pretty horrendous. :lol 

I'd kill to have a 4* anything. but even if one never comes, at least I got a 3* nightbird earlier. so all is well with me for the weekend, no matter what happens. XD

3. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    Got a 2 star Arcee 2nd try so just farming for more. i also got 3 star Grimmy last night too so it's been good so far drop wise. If nothing else the xp from the event is very nice

4. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    Have not had much luck with space bridge, mostly attacks and duplicates, but did get a 3 star Razorclaw last night! Now trying for Nightbird...

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Got crystal shards on my first run through. Busy weekend for me so doubt I'll get very far. Hoping for at least a 3-star Arcee. Would love a 4-star as those seem to be more common than I thought they'd be.

6. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

Two star arcee first run. Gonna do regular battle till i have enough to upgrade lvl 9 base then back to event, but wrist an fingers are actin up so 60 prestige seems out of question. Hopin for that 3rd three star soon. Oh and that arcee pic is damn sexy lol she needs new voice actress haha.... I would rock it on a long black tee. And random but powerglide with the flame thrower is awesome funny

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    People need to stop pumping quarters into RNG. When they do companies will start designing games with where you can get a guaranteed character you don't already have at a higher price. And each additional pull will be at an increased price.

Example : (only an example, not perfect by any means).
    500 coins = random 2-4* (unlimited buys)
    1000 coin = random 2-4*, guaranteed non duplicate, limit 1
    1500 coin = random 2-4*, guaranteed non duplicate, limit 1
    2000 coin...
    5000 coin = random 3-4*, guaranteed non duplicate, limit 1
    etc. . .

It's pay-to-win but it's better then the current systems of pay-to-not-lose-as-bad-as-others. (P.S. The trick in the above example is to not purchase the 1k and above chances until you've gotten all the 2* bots).

8. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Companies will do what makes them the most money ... And judging from online a lot of people are paying... Heard of one guy on YouTube spent $700+ and only got 1 4 star

9. kastaway

Man thats ridiculous. Im not spending a dime on this game. It does make me wish i had picked up the aerialbots an protectobots though. Ive been getting much joy from it for free but i guess some people are hardcore about it. I gotta change my avatar it was just some pic i had in my files. It makes everything i type look spammish

10. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I was talking theoretically. The way people spend money, it'll be a while before there's any innovative changes to the app games work.

11. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Whats with getting all these two star crystal shards from the event crystal! I spend all this time getting the 400 medals I need and it screws me over... Twice! How the hell are people getting Nightbird!

12. Proto Ironhide

Proto Ironhide Active Member

It's just pure luck. It's like playing a slot machine. The more you play, the higher chance you get it.

13. bscalimero3

bscalimero3 Well-Known Member

Got a 2*Star Jazz this morning from a free crystal... Seems like I have to go with that for a while. No luck so far.

14. Badgerlad

Badgerlad Well-Known Member

The good news: Jazz, even as a 2 star, is damned great. Congratulations.

15. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, Jazz is one of the three rare Autobots to get, so even a 2-star is a good get.

16. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I got a 1* Razorclaw. :lol 

Did I do gud?

17. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    So I just spent the last good couple hours trying to get the last Codex stage to function properly so I could win my free 2* Shrapnal. (I'm calling him Shrapnel. that's his name damn it)

Problem is anytime I try to complete that stage the game completely freezes up, goes black and gives me an error message to start over and do that stage all over again.

23 times. same thing. I start the battle there, stage freezes the screen time and time again. It's gotta be severely bugged or something because otherwie it doesn't make any since why it keeps doing that.

So, I guess I just won't be able to finish the story mode, which is kind of a drag. Was hoping to win my Shrapnel because he's a free 2* one I actually need and want.

18. Sileny Jizda

Sileny Jizda Kilted Krome

News Credits:
    I got a 3* Ironhide. The rest of my 4 attempts... bubkiss to write home about.

19. Nis Randers

Nis Randers Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen

News Credits:
    Oh my goawwwwd. I am now at level 6 at this event and still no Nightbird. All I get are 2-Star Crystal Shards. Nuuuuh.

20. kastaway

Really? I guess i should be happy bout the two star arcee on first run.....thought it was standard. Then it was crystal shard, spark, crystal shard and stupid weapons on free crystals in meantime. The music should go wom-wommm when that happens. Or pic of wheelie with "your luck sucks dont give up" with a big grin on his face. And 23 glitches on codex man id be heated. Luckily got bee fairly easily after upgrading shuttle. Course that was quite a while ago.....tryin not to get frustrated its just a game but i hit the fuel cell wall and had to slow down but whatever its free still plenty of lvling to do. And spending spark on 3 star upgrades now since the stuff drops so much my stash is huge