Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Wow, heard some encouraging news...they are going to allow 3*’s to go to lvl 60, also hq 16 is coming soon and they are going to 8 bots and we will get more ore...but nothing about increased xp:( 

2. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Thanks for honesty

I played the Mobage/DENA games, I grinded a lot and even spent real money on the games... And I'm trying to avoid that. Last event I scored 5500 points which is halfway to 3* crystal.
    I'll grind a bit more days which will turn to weeks and maybe months. When I think about it, it all depends on what bots I can get from drops. I was really happy to get Hotspot darling from my first space bridge gamble.

I am currently in the league TFW2005 under nickname Megawave35.

3. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    From the "Beta"

Attached Files:

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Also, Power cores can be equipped to the HQ

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If you play over months and months (and get into an active alliance) then you will get better bots over time. But it is a grind.

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I really appreciated Alpha Bravo making sure that he focused on walls instead of defenses during my last war attempt.

7. funkified

funkified Well-Known Member

You guys got any tips for base layouts?

Currently at HQ12 but nothing is maxed out. All my of my basic defenses are somewhere between lvl 7 to 10. I’ve only defended my base 5 times successfully since I started playing lol.

8. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

In game, you can open the worldwide rankings and then visit those players' bases. You could copy one of their designs for placement, but with the strength of your defenses you'll continue to lose to anyone with a bot team at a higher level than your base. There are several design theories, but the best bases make you engage and destroy all of the buildings to win. Don't set your HQ up at the back with minimal or no defenses around because Kup/DeadEnd users will easily defeat you. Some of the hardest designs use the walls as obstacles, to make attackers destroy them, or encourage them to walk around the end to a target. Walls at your level won't really stop anyone, but you can use them to waste time for a time out win.

9. funkified

funkified Well-Known Member

Ok! Thanks for the tips! Just gotta grind it out I guess!

Edit: changed up my layout for the 3rd time today. Clustered all my assets, but spaced out my artillery in between high health buildings/storages etc so that they can slow down the bots.

Funny enough with the new look, was able to fend off a Prime combiner and a half 3* and 2* crew who were at a minimum of 400 power lvls. Wooooo!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  10. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I play mire when i work all weekend, but i still play of its on a weekend off. Having said that, even if I'm leveling one of my weaker groups, I can pass 5000 easy, like the last one.

Only problem with me as a teammate would be that sometimes i can't play on my phone is something is screwed up at work, but I'm usually good for 2 or 3 weekends each month. I liked up the boards decepticon groups, but they're pretty demanding, and as I said, I've not been in any alliances as I only know 1 guy who plays this game

11. REDLINE

News Credits:
    Eh, I should say, I grind every day I'm at work (lol!) This last event pissed me off, I completed a 4 star crystal, opened it, and got a dupe, yet I only got 6! My levee 15 base will be maxed minus walls in about 3 weeks.

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    This weekend's event is a chance bot event LOL

13. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Can someone show me the crystal/shard rewards for each prestige?

Also SpaceApe really doesn't like Autobot players getting 85 Minibots it seems

14. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    For HQ16:

Upgraded defenses

All the defensive buildings will get the usual increase to the next level. In addition, you will be able to build one extra Mortar and an extra Outpost to give you an edge in defense.

More Bots
    You can now upgrade your shuttle to the next level allowing you to take 8 bots in battle. This will allow for mixing more abilities during battle and trying new troop combinations.

More Abilities
    HQ16 will allow you to use more abilities than ever before! You will get 28 ability points at the start of the battle so that you can use more abilities. Since this will be too close to the ability cap, we will be increasing the cap for HQ 16 to 35.

More Ore-13
    Combiners will be needed even more for HQ 16 battles to help you weaken enemy defenses. So in order to give you the ability to use them more we will be increasing the level of the Ore-13 Harvester and Storage.

3 Stars level cap increase
    You can now take your 3 Stars above level 50! This change will be unlocked for all players retroactively when they do the level 50 Research Lab upgrade.

And the following updates are coming soon to the game. So stay tuned!

Prime Core - Micronus
    Micronus’ healing burst will now happen every 5 seconds instead of 15. The amount of healing will be adjusted accordingly.

Ability - Skylinx & Blitzwing
    The Plasma Shroud effect will now last longer, making it much easier to combo withFlamestrike.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Moderator

The HQ cores look nasty too.

17. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Well I was wrong, go figure

18. REDLINE

News Credits:
    I'm quite excited, now. I knew it had ti be soon, it's been a year side hq15.

19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I figure I have about 10 3* bots that will immediately contribute once upgraded to 51. Of course, that's 60 total days of upgrading, not counting 4* interruptions.

20. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    HQ 16 coming next week. The color schemes look badass.