Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. TM2 Dinobot

TM2 Dinobot closet otaku

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's... horrible! Star Saber is the greatest Autobot leader of all time. You can't just do that. Oh my gosh.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Recruiting for the upcoming leaderboard event. We are an Autobot alliance*

We have 3 top 80 teams that require 9k points or more during leaderboard events. No slackers we all pull our weight. PM here or on the chat app Line my id there is joelucs

We also have an up and coming group that needs about 10 players but they want to shoot for top 200, which is like 5k to 6k points each.

We do have a top 5 group that is currently going to sit this event out but if you are capable of doing 25k in a leaderboard let me know.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    You can do it if you're a fanfic writer with no inclination to learn who the character with the cool design actually is before you start assassinating said character. If you are such a fanfic writer, it is very easy to do indeed. Then, if you later become a professional writer, you can foist your character assassination onto the unsuspecting general public before an authorized English translation of Victory gets released domestically, thereby making your subversion of the original character the default version for a whole subsection of the fandom. Yay, IDW! :rolleyes: 

4. Sidesprey

Sidesprey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well they did do the opposite to Megatron and Cyclonus in IDW. (Megatron is now an Autobot and not a Decepticon) (Cyclonus is an Autobot and not a Decepticon.

5. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Those are fine, and IDW Ultra Magnus (Ambus) is fine to me, because all of them take the original concept and then build on them. But Star Saber began from a place of complete ignorance of the original character and then built him up completely from scratch.

If they had started with Star Saber as a Brainmaster and something resembling his original personality, and then turned him into what they have now, I'd have zero problem with it. I just hate the attitude of, "Oh hey, here's a cool design. I can't be assed to find out anything about him, so I'll just make something up."

6. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Yeah well after the way Japan's "G1 lore" treated Sunbow's version of TF in general I think it's the perfect middle finger response to them. And it was WAY overdue!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I'm good where I'm at, but you may want to say whether you alliances are Bot or Con.

8. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

If you're on an iOS device, double click the home button and then drag the TFEW app window up to "close" the app.

If you're on Android OS, I don't know but assume there's a similar mechanism to force an app to quit/shut down/close.

Once the app is closed, then open the link again from your email/browser and the app will open again and apply the code.

9. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

I'm kind of on the fence with this LB event for deathsaurus, I really want to see his stats to see if he's worth going after, I'm also interested to see if they will change the LB format, it seems rather mundane to chase a 3* character at this point, even the 3* crystal reward is beyond meh, at this point.

Top 5 winning a 4* is worth it for the chase.

On the topic of star saber and deathsaurus, it's kind of like the average US g1 fan is basically unaware of them. So honestly I have no problem with how they are written in a US g1 comic, but I can also understand those with an attachment to the original would want it to be done the way they see them. Overall I'm just happy to see the characters period.

IDW's use of overlord is what has made me like the character. But I have also gone and looked up what the character was in the Japanese g1 cartoon. So I guess it's about which you are exposed too that will sway your opinion one way or the other. I definitely like IDW's take on the character over the Japan g1. Where he is his own person and not linked with humans.

10. BattleUpSaber

BattleUpSaber Result.

News Credits:
    Yes, yes i would.

Fuck.

11. G1StarSaber468

G1StarSaber468 Brainmaster

Transformers Victory Op starts playing....

12. G1StarSaber468

G1StarSaber468 Brainmaster

Definitely agree with IDW over lord which is honestly the better incarnation of overlord though star saber definitely isn't the case with the prime poll going on I honestly don't think star saber will be the religious nut job he was in MTMTE but rather more like his g1 self

13. BattleUpSaber

BattleUpSaber Result.

News Credits:
    Thanks, but i already play that song to help me fall asleep every night.

Then again, I'm sure one more time wouldn't hurt..

• Like Like x 1
  14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    lol Are you serious?

15. Esquilax79

Esquilax79 Decepticon Cassette

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Oh yeah, I've gotten stuff for free. (usually after hours and hours .. best results vs time with free crystal) but haven't had much luck throwing money down for 3*+ crystals. Used to play a lot and always got the "gimme" 2* character from events but never better. Was a comment of "don't pay cause they rip you off when you do" (and was very common in my alliance) than "you never get anything" - but you have to put a lot of time and be lucky.

16. Omnondippy

Omnondippy Well-Known Member

i a so pumped for victory characters!! do u think we will get hound before febuary?

17. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
  18. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    F these leaderboard events. They're the worst.

• Like Like x 2
  19. darkus Maximus34

darkus Maximus34 One shall DIE,one shall FLY

Is deathy based on he's victory toy ?

20. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Looking for a few good autobots to add to our team, even if it's just this event. Top 80 group we rank in the 30s usually for this event. Req are 9k and up in points. We might take a few guys that can do 7k+. We have guys right now all committed to 9k up to 15k