Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Got 2* Hot Spot in crystal #22.

2. Fakter1

Fakter1 Free to go to Cybertron

The reshuffle IS accounting for that. If you are new and need to strengthen your troops, you come down to the feeders and train up until you are ready for the big leagues. You should, in theory, then be surrounded by true peers with which to gauge your activity level against players with similar bot strengths or gameplay ability.

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I'm hitting zones 9, 7, and 7... so about the same as you, but I've been between rank 3-5 for pretty much the entire event. And I know there's one person who is hitting lower zones than either of us, but is ahead of me.

So I don't think there's anything to account for. It accounts for itself. People who are lower level and are attacking lower zones also tend to have shorter cooldowns, so they can attack more often. I think this is exactly the kind of event needed to decide where everyone goes. The events where every zone maxes at 10 points are good for showing base participation, but if we decided by that, it would screw up wars for everyone. Because someone might be great for participation but not be able to beat the first base in a war for a higher alliance.

4. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got 3* hotspot after hitting just a bit over half way .. Praying for a 4* now :)  About 4 other people on my alliance got a 4* and quite a few of them 3*.

5. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I was going to save all my crystals until the end, but I caved and did the first 15. Nothing. No Hot Spot, no characters whatsoever.

6. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I open them as soon as I get them; if u do get a 3* or 4* can level them right away

7. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

My Autobot alliance G1GENERATION is on Prestige 14, most of us have Hot Spot in our teams. I myself have a: 2*, 3*, and 4* Hot Spot. I'm the only alliance member so far with a 4* Hot Spot. I'm trying to level them up as evenly as possible. So what is the maximum level that a 4* robot can go to?

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Level 60. It's a long journey to get there, though. Once you get past level 40, it can take up to a week of continuous play to move up a single level, even with double XP on weekends. I can only imagine how slow leveling up will be after 50. My highest characters right now are about level 43-45, so I guess I'll find out in about a month or so lol

9. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

I think 50 is the max for all bots at the moment.

10. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

I think it should be 60. 2-stars can reach 40, 3-stars should reach 50 and 4-stars Should reach 60.

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That's weird then that 1-star, 2-star, and 3-star characters all have different max levels, 10 levels apart, but 3-star and 4-star characters would have the same max.

12. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

image.png
    The 4 stars are supposed to be 60, but at the moment 50 is the highest for 3/4 stars.

13. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If my alliance can keep up our pace, then I'll have enough shards to buy a 3* crystal. Hoping to pull a 3* or 4* Hot Spot today as well.

14. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Mirage was having another 'funny visions' day.

[​IMG]

I should note there were more Mirages in other bits of the base as well.

15. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My alliance got 4 more crystals overnight. So it was a good morning pulling that 4 star Hot Spot. Finally, my first 4 star. Hurray

16. Jefro

Jefro Well-Known Member

Zones aren't an issue dude unless you are looking to compete with Wing, O, Brut & Sen... for example, I'm hitting 7 & 9 so not much difference. Yet I'm a bit further up the leader board from you. It's more about fuel cell usage and 24/7 play.

17. wingzerox8

wingzerox8 Well-Known Member

It's really abt the efficient usage of fuel cells n grinding. I'm doing 5k a day so far running 11/10/8 earlier to 11/10/7 now to lvl up some new chars (4* hotspot, 4* JF, 3* hotspot, 3* IH, 3* ratchet). I try to time my cooldowns perfectly n try not to hit max fuel at all.

I'm pretty sure I play/grind more than OF, Brut, n Sent that's why I'm barely ahead of them.

18. olevelo

olevelo Supreme King of All Transformers Earth Wars

I'm at 6k points right now. By my calculations if I had been as efficient as possible the max I could have is about 8400. I couldn't play during work on Friday though except lunch so that's a loss of 1000-1500 points, then the rest must be slight inefficiencies in fuel usage, or when the zones go wacky or bots go dumb and lose a battle here or there. But I've worked my ass off to get those 6k points and am barely in the top 25. So you either have to be playing higher zones or be able to be 100% efficient for the entire 3 days of the event.

19. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Sorry but the leveling is even slower than that. Many of us on staff started with the beta in February and only one person has hit 50 so far and he did it today. I've had 3-star Skydive since March I think and he's only at 48 and I play very religiously and continuously throughout the day. Once you hit 40, it takes quite a while to get everyone leveled up unless you pay to skip cooldowns.

20. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My Alliance members are pissed. I was able to get a 2 and 3 star Hot Spot. Many where able to get a 2, 3, or 4 star but some put in just as much work as I did and still have not got him at all. Some are ready to stop playing entirely because of this.