Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    2* hotspot here though about 3 of my alliance pulled a 3*. We up to 60k battle pts

2. CQCSnake

CQCSnake Well-Known Member

How many event points do your alliances have now? I want to jump ship but loyalty is keeping me in.

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    We just passed 48k.

Someone already has a 2, 3 AND 4* Hot Spot in ours.

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    And now, about 5 hours later, we're about to reach 48k. Needless to say, we are not on pace to finish all 60 prestiges. At this rate, I'm guessing we'll reach about prestige 35 or so.

Almost a full day in, we still have 7 people who haven't contributed at all. Another 14 who are still under 1k.

Looking forward to the post-event restructuring! It should allow better results for those who want to participate, and a lower pressure environment for those who don't.

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    We've made it to 72k, which should put us close to prestige 40 or so.

I think I'm going to leave my alliance after the event, in search of one that is more active during events.

6. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Opened 10 of 18 crystal from Lost Lighters. Got a 2* Hot Spot twice. No 3* but got 100 4* shards once. I told them I'd be busy this weekend and could only give 3-4k for the event and the were very accomodating.

Opened 10 of 12 crystal from AoD. Got a 2* Cyclonus on my first pull and then nothing.

These crystals are WAAAAAAAY better then the depleted crystals we got last week just for shards, sparks and no crappy shield boost.

7. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

I agree 100%, events like this make more sense. I earned a 3* Hot Spot last night. More weekend events like this should happen more often.

8. nawoo81

nawoo81 Well-Known Member

I'm at Prestige 27 now. Saving all my crystals to open at the end.

One guy from my alliance got a 4* hot spot

I bought 3 UM bundles and got a dupe 4* UM.. too bad I already have him from the leaderboard. Was hoping for other 4*s

9. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, me too. Somehow it seems less disappointing when you open a bunch at once, even if they're all junk.

10. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Our commander pulled a 4 star Hotspot. I got a 2. One day I'm bound to get a 4 star something. Happy with the spark and shards, though.

11. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This event has been kinda of a running joke for me. Twenty fiery crystal turn ins not a single bot pull. Just an unending loop of energon, alloy, and sparks. Kinda worthless as two of these three are easily obtainable outside of events. The third I'm not getting enough of to make any difference.

The bot pull in this game is severely out of whack and this event is further proof of that. Some are getting multiple Hot Spots, sometimes one after another, while others have turned in twenty to thirty crystals and have gotten nothing. That seems to go beyond unlucky and points to a possible faulty chance algorithm.

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Agreed about the energon being worthless. I've pulled enough spark to pay for upgrading a level 4 ability, so I can't complain about that. I've saved up 7 Fiery Crystals to open later, but as of last night I hadn't pulled any version of Hot Spot despite being in the top 5 of my alliance the entire weekend so far.

Still, lots of people are getting 3* and 4* HS when normally those would be saved for the strongest alliances. So in spirit, I think this event is well done. But it does suck that I personally haven't benefited as much as others.

13. olevelo

olevelo Supreme King of All Transformers Earth Wars

Then it'd just be the same as an individual event...

As for the TFW Alliance re-shuffle, if we're going to base it on this weekend's performances, there needs to be some way to account for the zones folks are able to hit. I'm putting in a ton of work, but can only hit zones 7 and 8 so am right in the middle of the pack. Newer guys may be putting in even more, but will come in at a lower point total. The events where every zone maxes out at 10 points seem more fair for trying to weed out the under-performers (excluding the obvious of course, where folks get 0-100 points or something).

14. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

I must say that participation in these events is key, I opened a bot account, to offset the wait time on my decepticon account, and I have recently built up my bot account to lvl 11, my bot alliance isn't as strong as my decepticon one, but the participation on the bot side is very good. Still have atleast 12 cons who haven't gotten a single point, gonna have to recommend they get booted.

Now I must say on the bot side I've opened up 25 crystals so far and have gotten 8 two star hot spots, others have pulled 3 stars and I think somebody got a 4 star.

On the Con side I've opened up 16 crystals and not a one has been cyclonus, while some in my group have gotten 2 and 3 star cyclonus's.

The extras have been good, can't complain about that on either side, I've upgraded a lot of good bots on both sides, but obviously I think everyone wants to atleast pull one of the bots available, kinda ticked me off to see somebody with 0 points come on chat and say he got a 3 star cyclonus, then he proceeds to put up like 48 points and hasn't done anything since, like wtf, I have 7200 points in and no cyclonus, I'm happy for him, but jeez, that's annoying.

15. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Same here ! He's the only fucking character I want ! I haven't got a single one yet ! My alliance is closing In On 88,000 points . Some of my members recieved dupe 4 stars already ! Are you fucking kidding me ?! I have the most points on the whole dam team ! It's bullshit at this point .

16. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

Sad to say RNG is RNG. It sucks across all games when it is running badly for you.

17. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    What's RNG stand for ?

18. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

Random Number Generator. I play a lot of Massively Multiplayer Online games and RNG is the bane of our existance. You all ways see people on both sides complaining that it is rigged or the other side saying no it is no as they have had X success in X attempts.

19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Just opened 10 Fiery Crystals... not a single Hot Spot. We are on Prestige 22, and I still don't have him.

20. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

All I can say is that the Alliance re-balance can't come soon enough. It's TOTAL BS that folks who are putting in BARELY 300 points in almost 2 days walk away with a 3 or 4* bot.

Take what I said back. Apparently re-balance is only on the bot side. Too bad. We have alot of dead weight on the Con side.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016