Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. stepsongrapes

stepsongrapes Well-Known Member

8250 is definitely doable without cash and doesn't require you to be on 24/7. Now, finding 40 people who know how to do that and are willing to do that is a different story.

2. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Everything in this game is about participation. As an officer in one alliance and a commander in another, I can attest that the make or break is all about the little guys doing their part. The top guys always overdo it and make up some of the slack, but there is only so much people can do on their own. It's exactly as you said, the most difficult thing about this game is finding 40 people who are committed and want to achieve the same goal.

3. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    @Bruticon , @Sentinel , @Fakter1
    Sounds like I'll be moving to Kremzeek. This seems like a nice plan to distribute players to better fit their alliance. My IGN is SL375.

4. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

The only part im not diggin with this event is high scorers might pull a two star or gods forbid nothing at all, but i garuntee you come sunday you will see someone working on their second k, chirp in with "4 star hotspot! " or "3 star hotspot! Thanks for the hard work guys"

Other than that aspect im juiced. 2nd beam lasers up, time to sleep and resources ready for an outpost when i wake up

Gonna be a good weekend!

5. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Shouldn't the event be starting really soon? Why am I not getting the countdown button yet...?

6. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

Well good start for me. I brought the bundle and got a 3-star Starscream and Headstrong then a 4-star Nightbird. As I finished open the crystals my alliance got the first Fiery Crystal and I pulled a 4-star Cyclonus.

7. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Nope..... Guess I'm wise enough not to give them any money in the first place.

Hmm.... I wonder how many of the band people voted them Game of the year. Talk about slap in the face. SMH!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    so far, 100 4* shards and 2,000 spark from Fiery Crystals.

9. Jefro

Jefro Well-Known Member

Main alliance is off to a good start. About to get our 3rd crystal and a few have already scored a 4* Hotspot. Alt TFW2005 alliance has a lot of room if any new players need an alliance or want to work the way up to the main alliance.

10. iqb316

iqb316 nWo 4 life

HOLY CRAP! People were pulling 5* Grimlock's and Razorclaw's from the bundle! Three people on my team got 5* Grimlock's. One person in another alliance got two 5* Razorclaw's.

But, it didn't last. It was a a glitch or someone coded the bundles wrong because Space Ape took down the bundle for a while and sent messages to those who got a 5* bot and took the bots away. Sucks for those players. Some people used coins to rush the bot that was in research and and then quickly put their 5* bot into the lab. They also used spark to upgrade their abilities.

I guess this means 5* bots are on the horizon!

Attached Files:

11. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Huh. Not really sure I'm happy about that. I guess the Whales are spent out?

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Yeah, this is my concern too. We have several notoriously bad contributors who are already going to prevent us from achieving some prestiges, but they'll probably end up with a 3 or 4 star Hot Spot.

13. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

Yea I kind of wish that you only get rewards of the level that you have reached yourself. I.E. If you only put in enough points to say earn the alloy, sparks and energon. Those are the only rewards you get from each prestige your alliance earns. That would motivate people a lot more to try to do the equivalent of at least 1 prestige.

14. LeonSteamhawk

LeonSteamhawk Micromaster

Oh boy, 5*s. As hard as 4*s are to get, these things are probably not only impossible for most people to obtain, but are also most likely devastatingly powerful. :|

15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    five crystals down, still no Hot Spot. One person in my alliance has already hit two 2*s.

16. Stryyder

Stryyder Just another soldier

If they're adding 5*s, they best make 4*s a little more realistic to acquire.

So far about 5-6 chrystals in, got energon, 4* shards, spark and a 2* hotspot. The 3* shards put me over for a crystal and I pulled a Sky Burst, so that's 5 of 6 Rust Renegades now, just need Rust Dust. Now I'm about 300 shards from a 4* crystal too. Happy so far.

17. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    7 crystals down for me and no bots. The pull rates in this game are truly puzzling. I've had far more luck pulling new bots from the free daily crystals than anything else. Makes you wonder if it's worth the effort.

18. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Couple of people have now pulled 3* Hot Spots. Overall I think this kind of event does even the playing field for all the alliances. I have to think when it's all said and done almost everyone should have at least a 2*. Plus, the resources prizes really are great.

19. Jefro

Jefro Well-Known Member

I just pulled my 4th 2* Hotspot... 3* is proving elusive. 5 for 8 from crystals so far, its becoming annoying. Yet, some guys on the alliance have yet to get a 2*. Drop rates are very weird...

20. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

No Hot Spot at all for me thus far, just spark and shards, which is an Ok alternative, though I'd prefer to have 4 star and 3 star HS by now.