Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    What is Hot Rod modeled on? It almost reminds me more of the old Classics figure than either of the MPs or the upcoming TR figure.

And I'm fine with Nemesis Prime, but I wish it had been modeled on the battle tanker/RID Scourge design, not a simple recolored Earth Wars Optimus.

2. slideshot

slideshot Well-Known Member

I'm Peartin in Kremzeek. If it makes you feel better, it was a 3* team, not a 4* one. :) 

Do you slammed a lot with attacks on the deception side? It's usually one attack every two days or so for me.

3. Sidesprey

Sidesprey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm rarely attacked by bases, my last was 4 days ago.

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Hmm. I'm an Autobot, and I get attacked usually once a day, sometimes twice (except during events).

5. slideshot

I think part of it depends on what level your base is at. The higher the base level, the less likely you will get attacked because there aren't as many teams attacking the high level zones. For instance, I only have one team that can take on a zone at 4000+, but i can run 4 or 5 teams than can take on zones rated at 2000.

6. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

Just put 3* magnus in the shower for 31. Finished event yesterday farmed up some wallz tonite.
    End of week will be starting hq 12 then labb.
    Bought first crystals tonite. Two star bolt i have a three lol.
    Cant wait for this hot rod event. It won't be easy.
    Magnus at five ability. Saving spark for the rod
    It's finna be a slobberknocker.
    Best part of nite a noob tried to raid me....lol

7. slideshot

I kind of hope they do an event like Arcee/Nightbird for Rodimus/Nemesis. It be nice for everyone to have a good chance at a 3* or 4* instead of watching the high rollers fight it out.

8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Source?

9. slideshot

It was on the Twitch Stream last week.

Twitch

• Like Like x 1
  10. Masktique

Masktique #1 Sideways Fan

News Credits:
    I'm a HQ 9 Decepticon and I get attacked 3 times a day. Only thing saving me is the forcefield, after that, it's back to being attacked 3 times a day.

11. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh well at least you can test base designs very thoroughly lol. ImmHQ13 and get hit about once or twice a day.

12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    The livestream. You can see what they look like here:

13. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    The 2 star Magnus and Swoops are great additions. No they aren't the 3 star versions but up until I get my 4 star Swoop my 2 star was doing just fine. Same for Magnus. They are better than the average 2 star.

I'm looking forward to Hot Rod. It'll be a 2 star but it's always fun to chat with our alliance and encourage each other.

14. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Always fun to converse with your team, but I'm sorry I like to compete in zone 11 and one day zone 12, can't take any 2 star fellows in those zones, that's why I said they are worthless, my megatron is a 2 star and he's at 688 at lvl 40 ability lvl 5, he's on my third team, 90% of my 2 stars are at lvl 40 and I don't use them hardly, maybe when there is a event for the points, the only 2 star that's even valuable is maybe skywarp

That's why I feel these events aren't fun, the reward isn't worth it, and when they do give a good reward, a full 4 star crystal it's 160,000 points needed, all I say is give us something valuable, like a 3 star nemesis/rodimus and make it like 100,000 points per alliance and let the big alliances fight for a 4 star, but to just let us play for a 2 star isn't worth it in my opinion, that 2 star galvatron at lvl 40 wouldn't even crack my 1st team, but a 3 star would be valuable, that's all I'm saying

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    Great post. I totally understand where you're coming from now. I completely agree that they should not make the character events a chase between the biggest alliances. I have given them this feedback before and they don't seem to listen probably because of the money they generate.

I've also voiced a complaint about the 4 star crystals not being able to generate dupes. They take a lot of time to get shards for and for me, one of the worst feelings in the game is getting the last shards to make a 4 star crystal only to get a dupe

Appreciate the chat and reading your post phase

16. Dfs Style

Dfs Style Well-Known Member

My last five 4star drops were dups and two were the same bot. I also am missing 18 four stars so its not like I'm missing 5. My team came in first for the galvatron event, so I wont buy bundles but a battle pack to help us get a 4 star. F the crystal packs, all the dups aren't worth it.

17. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

At least it wasn't a 4* team. =)

I usually get attacked right after my shield ends, so about 4 times a day. I only get a hour shield. I'm currently LVL 11 base. I was winning more than I was losing, but lately, I've been on a pretty bad losing streak, unfortunately.

18. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

While I understand that these types of games are essentially gambling, having 4* crystals produce dupes is just plain ridiculous. It takes forever to get a complete one, and that's only normally during events. I've never had a 4 start crystal produce a 4 start character. I've only gotten them out of the premium, and I've gotten 6 of them.

The daily crystal only produces 1 or 2* dupes (never 3) or the battle augmentations (for me anyway), which are somewhat useless, so I barely complete any 4 star crystals.

I've gotten everyone's 1 and 2* characters (except for Viper), which are nowhere near useful for competing at the higher levels, except MAYBE Skywarp.

Anyway, that's my experience. Sorry this turned into a semi-rant.

19. Ozil

Ozil Commander

News Credits:
    I have tried to address the 4 star dupes in the crystal as a long standing issue. They always say they will pass the feedback onto the team but so far nothing has changed. I'd bet they'd have to change the whole system to do so. Having said that it is almost criminal that after all that work to get the crystal a dupe comes out.

20. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I've got my HQ upgrading to Level 11 and my 3* Pyra Magna upgrading to Level 31.. they'll finish at the exact same time tomorrow. Then I can upgrade my shuttle to take 7 bots into battle, and that should be a big boost for me in Wars.