Transformers Earth Wars Post Your Base Thread!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Omnondippy, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Omnondippy

Omnondippy The duly appointed enforcer of the Tyrest accord.

Just a fun idea, not sure if there is one already. i think a thread like this will inspire other player to change there base from seeing other on tfw2005. though you can just go on rankings but.... you know it's fun!

• Like Like x 1
  2. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Here's my 'Octopus' design which is meant to stop Prime Rush and siphon everyone through all my guns. Haven't been able to test it much as don't get attacked that much anymore. Or at least not by anyone who doesn't have an incredibly powerful team. It stops people in alliance wars sometimes I guess.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

^
    Cool.

My base is..... decent.
    I personally put all the resource collectors and storage around the outside but make sure they are at least within range of my Mortars and Rlauncher. Outpost bots are Wild rider, Galvatron, and Deathsaurus.

4. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Drop Megatron, let him walk to the turret, rush the mortar, let him absorb the mine, drop your team in between, rush the cannon, wait a few secs, rush the highest harvester you can reach, the rest is history, just showing you that the design is easily rushed, and during that rush I will only pop one of your outposts