Transformers dreams.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by vipertaja, Jul 14, 2014.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My father said he once had dream about me getting chased by movie megatron

• Like Like x 2
  2. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahahahaha

3. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    From what I hear about IDW, your dream sounds better than their own material! :) 

You already posted that in this thread! :D  (post #17)
    No worries, I also found my own reply here, and have no memory of It!

4. The Kup

The Kup Heavy Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I had a dream about waking up and seeing Titans Return Galvatron on my Generations shelf. It was awesome because the figure was solid, cannon wasn't too big, nice tight joints, transformation was cool and it was just the best thing ever!

Then I woke up in real life and I was so sad to not see it on my shelf so I fell back to sleep and it happened all over again and then I woke up again just three hours later.

5. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Cool!
    Be sure to buy it when it appears, then put it on your shelf, so that when you wake up and see it, you can say it's
    "A Dream come true!"

6. Go-Faster-Wings

Go-Faster-Wings Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've had this recurring dream for almost ten years now.
    It started soon after Classics Rodimus was released. I never found him at retail and bought the Henkei version two years later and I thought that would stop the dream. But it didn't.
    I go to a roofless Toys R Us that has sixteen aisles. Eight are for DVD's that I already own but I look through every single shelf. As I buy DVD's in real life, the dream seems to update itself with my newest purchase. This takes up most of the dream.
    Next I move onto the next eight aisles in the store; the Transformers. Recently there's been the iGear versions of Ironhide and Ratchet (two toys I've always wanted) but they're too expensive. I move on and think, "I'm just going to already have every one of these like I had all the DVD's in here" and I'm right until I get to the second aisle. There's Classics Rodimus, my Holy Grail. I'm ecstatic. I'm going crazy. I rip him out the box and start playing with him. I then realize the toy's becoming more and more distorted; first, the leg is a sickly black and green, and it falls off. Then the engine on his chest becomes the same color but it stays on the toy. The left arm becomes black and turns into what I can only describe as a movieverse arm; there are all these extra details and it just looks really disturbing for some reason. I become disgusted and realize I have to live with this decision to open it from the package and destroy it's purity forever. Now I am legitimately scared of this toy. And then I wake up.
    In some other dreams, the broken and distorted Rodimus has appeared on my Transformers shelves.
    I've convulsively bought the original Classics version, Rodimus vs. Cyclonus version, and the Henkei version (currently looking for a decently-priced United version) and I had oddly mixed feelings about the new Planet of Junk set with Rodimus in it; I really want it and think it looks great, but I am also scared of having another Rodimus. I'll end up buying it and hiding under my bedsheets for the rest of my life, probably.

• Like Like x 2
  7. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Some reason?
    The reason's clear to me, it's scary cause it's the terrible Bayformers design! :D 

I can't stand that Insectoids look. Cool for Sectaurs, but not Transformers.

And although your dream is like a nightmare, it still sounds cool to have a recurring Transformers dream.

8. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a dream that I went back to college and Megatron and Starscream from Transformers Prime were in my class, but they were wearing masks and cloaks and so no-one knew who they were. They were on the run from the law after everything they did in TFP.

Sometime in the dream, I realised that it was dream. A little while after that, I woke up. So I guess it was a dream within a dream? I get this a LOT.

That's the only dream I can remember as of late. My medication stops me from remembering most of my dreams.

9. DiamondTiara

DiamondTiara Class President TFW2005 Supporter

I recall a dream about thunderhoof joining the autobots and he had blue eyes, and opposite colors like red and purple.

10. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

A long time ago, I had a dream where the 2007 Transformers movie ended with Sam giving the Allspark to Bumblebee and Bumblebee using it to kill Megatron.

Last night, I dreamed I was going through a box of loose Transformers being sold. There was a DOTM Deluxe Bumblebee or two, a DOTM Deluxe Thundercracker, and recolors of the same mold as G1-colored Starscream and Ramjet. I remember I was helping set up, so I couldn't get any until the next day because the sale wasn't open yet.

11. MixtapeSuperion

MixtapeSuperion Made of Kibble

One of my earlier dreams when I was younger involved a Transformers Cybertron character named Railspike. I can't remember much beyond that but I eventually made him my primary Scout loadout in the Cybertron games.

On the meta front, I had a dream where I had gotten CW Sky Lynx and messed with it on the front porch.
    There was a prequel later on which was me buying it.

If that's not the nerdiest thing i've ever had happen I don't know what is.

12. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Soundimus Prime

Hypest dream.

13. Fanatic97

Fanatic97 Fanatic97

I keep ahving this dream about me going to Wal-Mart and finding all of my dream TF's for FREE in stock and I keep trying to grab them.

However my mom keeps telling me to go, and for some reason my feet keep trying to walk away.

RTecently said TF's become Combinder Wars Onslaughts!

14. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool! :) 

...and you just ruined it by insulting us TF Dreamers.
    Gee, thanks. :( 

15. Primon4723

Primon4723 Autobot

When I was 5 or 6, I remembered a dream back in 2002 or 2003. It's when I was interest of Transformers Armada. Let's get to my dream, I was look outside of the back door in the dark, my house was under attack. I'm seeing laser shooting at each other out of nowhere, I couldn't move my head to see who shooting lasers. I was hoping of Optimus Prime would arrived to help me. Then suddenly someone was coming down with no flames from the Moon was Megatron landed without a shockwave effect, but he landed with ground shakes, then Megatron was perpare to attack, and I can't remember what happened next again. And that's it.

16. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    I once had a dream that I was Megatron strangely enough and I was obsessed with destruction and was constantly blowing things up with my Fusion Cannon. I think Fall of Cybertron may have contributed to that dream.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TacticalBacon

TacticalBacon UT Gang Rise Up

News Credits:
    I remember one where I bought a Classics Sharkticon and Kup 2-pack and a LEGO Mario set.

Interestingly enough, I also dreamt long ago that I was aware I was in a dream. I told my brother about it in the dream and he nodded. I also found a LEGO Star Wars R4-P17 planet set well before it was released (or revealed, for that matter) in Bashes of all places.

18. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Your subconscious is awesome!

No dreams but the art on Armordillo and Rhinox's packaging sure gave me nightmares. Those guys looked terrifying.

19. Blot

Blot The most disgusting of all Transformers.

News Credits:
    Every so often I have the dream where I find MISP G1 figures still on the shelf of some random store.

I have also had dreams where RotF Ransack and G1 Shockwave respectively were attacking my neighborhood and I (and others) try to escape.

20. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

I had a dream I was chilling with Dinobot and Rattrap. We were about to eat a pizza when we got robbed by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...Or some weird Transformers that looked like em.

• Like Like x 1