Transformers dreams.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by vipertaja, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Candle Massacre

Candle Massacre Member

Hey, I have had MANY dreams about "The Transformers: The Movie" and they all played out like deleted scenes, colorful and filled with the soundtrack :D  I had one dream a while back this week that I was Galvatron and was flying through space with the Sweeps. I remember that I caught a glimpse of the G1 Optimus a few times.

• Like Like x 4
  2. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

You actually could have that feeling again. I didn't know about Hammerbyte's existence till I picked him up at Wal Mart. Just don't keep up with the toy news section for a while and eventually you'll find something you didn't even know was coming.

3. Dorsk812

Dorsk812 Well-Known Member

I have two recurring nightmares and one fun dream. One is that I'm lost in a toystore trying to find the transformers section before I'm late to work.
    The second is that I walk randomly down the transformers isle and its full to the brim with reissues from EVERY ERA. I get supper excited and look through them all and can only find the ones I already own. But the search never ends untill I wake up. It starts as a toy isle and turns into the whole store. Like I give up and go get milk and boom there is an end cap of reissues right by the chocolate milk.

My cool one I can't due justice without writing a supper lone post. So I'll do my best to keep it short.
    Its raining in NY city and the Cons are attacking. The autobots are holding them off and helping to evacuate people. The Cons break through and start brutally killing people and bots. Like Brawn is holding up a collapsing building while Tailgate is pulling people out of the rubble and the cons just collapse the building on them. Its not going good for the bots and gets worse when the Constructicons form Devastator and he starts knocking building down and throwing them at the bots. Optimus makes a hurrid call and tries to reach Megatron to stop him. Megatron beats Prime up and forces him to watch as Devastator approaches the casualty collection point. A ship sudden drops out of the sky and crashes a short distance in front of Devastator. Out come the Dinobots in robot mode. Lighting flashes and the Dinobots charge transforming on the way. As they engage Devastator a cloud of dust obscures the fight with flashes of the Dinobots fire-breathing giving me glimpses of the fight. Soon the dust gets to thick even for that and the battlefield goes silent. Bots and cons alike watch for signs of a victor. An object comes flighing out of the dust and it rolls to a stop infront on Megatron. He looks surprised and then I see its Devastator's head. And that was it.

• Like Like x 3
  4. AStreetcarNamedWheeljack

AStreetcarNamedWheeljack Well-Known Member

I remember having a dream where Grimlock was in beast wars.

5. CrabGrass

CrabGrass Shrapnel in a trench coat and sunglasses

I've had two more dreams. One was Optimus Prime was in my kitchen and also my dad. He was angry cause he didn't know what banana peppers were. He then called Ultra Magnus, who was in my basement, on a cartoon late 90's cellphone and yelled at him about it. I don't remember anything about the 2nd dream but I wrote "Megatron eats something" in my notes at 3am.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Clearly, Megatron was eating banana peppers and that dreams was a prequel to the dream where Ops/Dad was pissed off because he didn't know what banana peppers were.

• Like Like x 3
  7. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

What did he look like? Was it the BW repaint of Dinobot, did he still look like the G1 version, or something else entirely?

8. AStreetcarNamedWheeljack

AStreetcarNamedWheeljack Well-Known Member

he had his G1 color scheme

9. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

That wasn’t a dream......

upload_2021-3-25_9-25-14.jpeg

upload_2021-3-25_9-25-35.jpeg

upload_2021-3-25_9-26-8.jpeg

upload_2021-3-25_9-26-27.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  10. DerVernichter

DerVernichter Well-Known Member

Ooh, I just remembered one form the bygone era that is the early 2010s:

I was at an even that was supposed to be this E3 tier video game expo, but oddly it took place at what looked like a dingy classroom in some not-so-prestigious college. They showed us a trailer for some upcoming Transformers video game which consisted of what looked like an amalgamation of Jetpower Optimus Prime and Energon Prime's super mode fying around with some Aerialbot looking jetformers over the Grand Canyon, with "Flying Home" from the Kick-Ass score blasting in the background:

No idea what the crowd's reaction was, as I was woken up abruptly by something I can't even remember anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Veleno

Veleno Don't look at G2 Turbofire's knees

So I had this dream last night where I went hiking in the hills and found this half-buried shoebox in the dirt containing this nonexistent G1.5/2 figure along with it's instructions.
    His name was Sdoop, this weird Ultra Magnus looking guy that turned into a Flatbed truck.

sdoop.png

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  12. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    He looks a lot like Laser Optimus.

13. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

That’s awesome :D 
    I drew some from mine so I might post them now.

14. Rojixus

Rojixus I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY!

I had a dream where Bumblebee ran me over in a Walmart parking lot because I bought a giant MP Knockout instead of a Bumblebee.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Veleno

Veleno Don't look at G2 Turbofire's knees

I had this nightmare where I was hosting this party at my house with a few friends and I went down to get some more alcohol. Then I heard someone telling me to come over here from the garage.
    Crouching down and staring at me was this 15ft Nitro Zeus lookalike with colors similar to G1 Blast Off and a globular head. He said "I just photographed you. I photographed your buddies. I photographed half the town. I will soon photograph the entire state." Then he broke through my garage door and ran off.
    Called 911, friends came down, one friend said "Shit it's Oubliette. This is my fault." and we just went to chase him down in our cars to this restaurant. The military were at the scene, with tanks shooting streams of hot water at the robot. A truck carrying guns tipped over and we started shooting at Oubliette while he was distracted. Suddenly a cyan Bayformer Optimus Prime snuck out from behind the building, tore the Con's arms off, ripped out his brain module and crushed it as the husk falls to the ground. The town cheered and the Optimus lightly exploded.
    This is what Oubliette roughly looked like.
    oubliette.png

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Yellow Shirted Kid

Yellow Shirted Kid Just an Average Police Officer

YouTube:
    My mama said she had a dream where a Transformer named Gobble Prime was chasing her and trying to eat her. We had never discussed this Gobble Prime beforehand and she certainly didn't make it up herself. This is something her subconscious brain just came up with in her sleep. It's bizarre.

17. Yellow Shirted Kid

YouTube:
    This is a more coherent story than the Last Knight. Also, Oubliette looks pretty badass, ngl.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yellow Shirted Kid

YouTube:
    That ending made me lol for real!

19. Ninjanicktf

Ninjanicktf Mushroom Samba

I had a dream where I just randomly found a bunch of G1 toys--most of which were Prowl for some reason--behund my bed.

I dont seem to have that many dreams about Transformers. Bionicle on the other hand...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yellow Shirted Kid

YouTube:
    I had a dream recently that Peter Cullen died. I cried in the dream.