Transformers dreams.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by vipertaja, Jul 14, 2014.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I had a dream I went to Wal Mart and there was a huge sign in the front of the store as you first enter advertising the Transformers Kingdom figures. I start to head towards the toy section, or at least where I remember the toy section being only to find they moved it and it's actually closer to where the entrance was but I can't find any Transformers what so ever despite the signs everywhere saying Transformers Kingdom. They don't even have toys from the older toy lines, there's just for some reason several sections of pool toys despite it being winter they're selling summer toys.

I'm not sure about other stores by my local Wal Mart does frequently rearrange everything in the store. Apparently this is because people get into a habit of only shopping in specific sections and rearranging the store helps customers find things they would of never known Wal Mart even sold if they left the store the way it was. Of course I think the reason that people have specific shopping habits in the first place is because they come into the store looking for specific things and don't give a crap about what they find when they're wandering around lost in the totally rearranged store. Like me for example, I only shop there because it's literally the only place in town that carries Transformers. That's all I care about. I can got to other stores and get anything else cheaper some place else cause Wal Mart sucks. But every other toy store went out of business years ago, Wal Mart is the only place left. I go in there specifically for one thing and one thing only. So whenever they move things around sure I find a lot of stuff I didn't know they sold before but I also don't give a crap cause it's a lot of stuff I can get cheaper at other stores. I'm still just going to go straight to the toy section and ignore everything else cause it's freaking Wal Mart, just point me to the Transformers so I can get what I came for and get out.

Anyway that's a long way of saying for all know Wal Mart could have actually been rearranged like how it is in my dream despite that not being the layout I remember. I haven't been in there for a while so I honestly don't know what their layout is right at this moment, I know how it was the last time I was in there. The weird part of the dream is not that the store changed their layout... it's that they're selling pool supplies during winter... and that they have multiple signs up with the Transformers Kingdom logo but no actual Transformers anywhere. They never had any signs for Siege or Earthrise... actually I haven't even seen any Earthrise figures at all which might be telling of how long it's been since I was last in Wal Mart... But there's usually some Transformers even if they're mostly usually either figures I already own or aren't interested in.

I wander if this weird dream where I'm seeing signs for Kingdom but no actual figures is suppose to mean something? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that even though Beast Wars is my favorite series and despite the fact the Kingdom line has a primary focus on Beast Wars... I'm just not feeling as into it as I use to. I don't know between the prices sky rocketing so I don't think I can even afford any of them anyway and other issues going on in my personal life... it's just really hard to get excited for this toy line that I really want to like but I just don't. I don't even know why I don't like them, they're updated versions of some of my favorite characters, there's nothing really wrong with them that I can point out... and yet I feel nothing. But what the hell are the pool toys about?

2. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    My dream last night was that I headed to a Transformers center in Japan with my parents, and God I wish it were real. It was a huge facility run by Takara that looked like Autobot City with a giant transforming statue of Optimus in the center, along with a "Decepticon City" next to it. It was like the Gundam Base Tokyo but for Transformers that looked like Autobot City mixed with a Decepticon City. I wish it was real. Goddamn.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

I had a strange one awhile ago. There was a Bay style Liokaiser that merged into a giant lion. I was RiD2001 Rollbar for some reason and was pretending to be part of the chestforce and had a fake chest animal that I had made. Anyway Deepcover showed up and crashed through the wall of a police station. Captain Fanzone (but as a real person) yelled, “That’s Decepticon Deepcover! Get him!” And then Deepcover reverses his colors and said, “I’m an Autobot! You might of heard of me. I am Autobot Deepcover!” and somehow they were convinced. And the Liokaiser fell over. The end.

• Like Like x 3
  4. CapZat

CapZat Well-Known Member

I keep having dreams about Arcee, 15 years, 2 or 3 times per week, 15 years dreaming about Arcee, yep

5. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

So are you Daniel?

• Like Like x 7
  6. CannonBlaster

CannonBlaster Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    The Transformers Armada game was actually made by fans in their free time and just happened to get an official PS2 release because Hasbro liked it. They were still working in it to this day and it was available for free on PC. They announced they were going to add RID 2001 characters and the ability for Optimus Prime to go into super mode.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hot head prime

Hot head prime The death trooper who laughs

I had a weird dream last night
    I bought an EX-01 Nicee. And my masterpiece Hot Rod tried to make out with her, but Nicee chose APC Toys dark master (third party TFP Megatron) instead.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I had a dream last night that Transformers Kingdom was so successful as a toy line that rather than ending and being replaced by a different toy line, it gets extended with more of a focus on Beast Wars figures. Meaning no more G1 characters mixed into the toy line. There would still be new Fossilizers but in place of the G1 characters being randomly mixed into the toy line... for some reason... there would instead be random Transmetal characters from seasons 2 and 3 mixed into the toy line.

One of the new figures in my weird dream... also included a version of Blackarachnia that was only in the Beast Wars Metals video game. And just like in the game itself it's a version of the Transmental Tarantulus mold that had been reshaped to give her a more feminine appearance. I don't even know how that would be possible with an actual physical mold or why they would want to make a toy of that, it's hideous. But on the plus side there also was a Megatron X toy from the same game and that I actually wouldn't mind having despite how weird and obscure that reference would be to make a toy of over 20 years later.

There would also be a Fossilizer Transmutate. And what I mean by that is, she comes apart and can interact with the Fossilizers creating a "What if" mode for her as if she actually could transform. The base figure still can't transform on her own but if you swap out or combine parts with other figures in the toy line it creates some different beast modes she could of had and using Transmutate's parts they can actually transform from beast to robot without having to partsform. As an added bonus since it's essentially the same gimmick you can also give her a vehicle mode using the Weaponizers that again can transform without Partsforming.

I don't even think the Transmetals really need updates... at least not major ones. It would be nice to have a version of Silverbolt that can have the wings fold down against his back like in the cartoon rather than being permanently spread out above his shoulders. Or to have a Cheetor that can do the cheetah head blast thing without having to break transformation to get his arms into that position... and also would really like it if the flight mode didn't leave an empty gap in the middle of his torso... I mean I don't see how the wings could fold away without creating an hallow gap there but I think they could at least add some panels to cover that. Maybe spring load them so they just automatically cover that hole when the wings are folded out and then when you fold the wings back in they naturally move the panels out of the way and hold them in place. The figure could also use a different head sculpt cause the sculpts on the toys were all very angry looking but that doesn't really reflect the character's personalities on the show.

All of this seems unlikely to actually happen but I can dream can't I?

• Like Like x 2
  9. BlueErill

BlueErill Scraplet hunter trainee

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Once I had a strange dream where I met Bay and talked to him while my best friend talked to Mark Wahlberk. Then somehow Starscream appeared and crash landed right into groud. I absolutelly don't know how is it possible, but next day my best friend told me she had the same dream ._____.

In another TF related dream I was in a giant store where there were shelves with tons of figures and since they're not very imported to my country I was so epic excited. Later when I returned from puting other goods to my shopping cart I found out they all disappeared! I was so sad.

Also one related to figures: I visited a flat where my uncle, aunt and cousin lived and found a box full of figures. I specially fell in love with a big figure of Jetfire. Unfortunately all the figures (Jetfire including) dissapeared like in previous case.

There was also a dream about Lost Light landing on our garden XD but I can't remember the details.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    I had a dream where I was on a class trip and we had all agreed to go into a pop culture store, but this one was like an inter-time retail store. My bro walked out with the original print run of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: Battle Tendency (his favorite part), and I woke up right I was checking out 4 MISB G1 Power Master Optimus Primes.

I need to take a break from this hobby.

• Like Like x 4
  11. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Once when I was younger one of my friends appeared in my dream and the next day at school he was telling me about a weird dream he had which happen to be exactly the same dream I saw him in. We weren't together the entire time in the dream but the part we saw each other was exactly the same. It was inside a carnival fun house maze. We got a room with several numbered doors but that's where we split up and went in different doors.

There's actually a lot of weird cases of people having shared dreams and not much is known about what cases it. The most common theory is telling someone about a weird dream can trigger false memories of dreaming even if they weren't actually having that dream. But this explanation obviously only works to explain someone having the same dream only after hearing about the dream from someone else not before. I don't know but it's certainly weird.

I also find it interesting that you had a dream involving both real people and fictional characters at the same time... Reminds me of a time when I met the entire cast of Torchwood and also the Doctor... I don't know why the Torchwood cast were just the actors not their characters but Matt Smith was the Doctor not the actor in the same dream but that's how it worked out. Even weirder is I had my own custom sonic screwdriver in the dream with me which was just a toy until the Doctor showed up and then suddenly it was an actual working sonic like in the show. I'd go off on adventures with the Doctor then he'd take me back to where I was and the sonic would just be a toy again and all the Torchwood actors thought I had gone crazy and were trying to convince me I'd just met another actor not the actual character.

I've never met any of these people in real life by the way. And I did have another dream where I met Matt Smith rather recently but he looked deathly ill, was for some reason dressed in that monk outfit he wore for one episode, and then he puked on someone's lawn right after talking to me. I really hope he's not actually sick in real life... it's bad enough he was sick in a dream.

12. Veleno

Veleno Solar Plexus Clown Gliders

So last night I had this dream where I found this old toy catalog that had some beast wars figures in it. Something that really stood out was this really edgy looking Predacon that turned into a horseshoe crab. Tried roughly sketching out what I remembered of it.

upload_2020-12-7_17-42-9.png

• Like Like x 7
  13. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    That's an awesome design.

• Like Like x 3
  14. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

That's a lot of detail for a rough sketch of the figure from a dream that doesn't exist. Do you have a name for this guy? And you should probably repost this in the fan art section as well.

• Like Like x 3
  15. PrimeSmokescreen 04

PrimeSmokescreen 04 Well-Known Member

Years ago I had a dream of seeing aoe in theaters, dont really remember the details because it was years ago except there was a scene of optimus, bumblebee, and bulkhead breaking topspin and ratchet out of ksi prision and they had to fight galvatron on the way out which led to galvatron doing something pretty gruesome to topspin and killed him. Afterwards, ratchet fixed bumblebees voice.

Otherwise, I'm sure I've had a tf dream here or there but I dont remember them off the top of my head...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Veleno

Veleno Solar Plexus Clown Gliders

I improvised some of the details as I went on, though I tried to stay accurate to the proportions and it's boney and spikey shaping. I'm thinking of naming him "Skewer" or something similar along the line.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    Last night I had a dream about a Transformers line called "Transformers Legends." It was a line that re-released the best figures from every Transformers line in existence. FE Bulkhead was in the first wave.

• Like Like x 7
  18. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I had a weird dream last night that I was watching what I can only assume was Transformers Kingdom or some other Beast Wars reboot.

If you thought Primal was spiritual in Beast Machines you're really not going to like this as in this dream the Maximals were literally worshiping an imaginary "God" there was some temple that might have been a Vok created site in the original Beast Wars but in this version no mention of the Vok, just the Maximals praying at this site. The introduction of the Ark and Nemesis crashing seems to have caused some of the Maximals to question what they use to believe in.

Aside from the original Axalon Crew there was also a new character who seems to have been based on the Panda from that Robot Chicken sketch using the name Barbearian which is actually what the mold they repainted into a Panda for that sketch was called. There's also that bat Transformer they added into the Beast Wars comic series. Kinda weird that the new characters aren't Fossilizers if it's suppose to be Kingdom and instead two characters who have nothing to do with that toy line.

Anyway... I hate this... I don't mind the new characters but I hate this portrayal of the Beast Wars characters and I hope Kingdom isn't anything like this dream I had... I basically just dreamt up the worst possible reimagining of the characters I could think of. The worst part, which I haven't mentioned yet, is that Cheetor is one of the Maximals who starts questioning their religion and he gets physically abused by the other Maximals because of it. It's a Transformers nightmare!

19. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

As a kid I used to dream all the time that Transformers were real and all around us. And that some of them would talk with me when in vehicle mode.

As an adult I have dreams a few times a month that I walk into a store that is just filled to the brim with new Transformers toys. Sometimes it's new product I know is coming, but my favorites are when it's toys I didn't even know existed. I used to love that happening in the eighties. Going to the store, walking into the toy aisles and seeing brand new, never before known about Transformers. That will never happen again in my lifetime, and it's an experience that I apparently mourn the loss of. For both me and those that will never know that joy.

20. Candle Massacre

Candle Massacre Member

Hey, I have had MANY dreams about "The Transformers: The Movie" and they all played out like deleted scenes, colorful and filled with the soundtrack :D  I had one dream a while back this week that I was Galvatron and was flying through space with the Sweeps. I remember that I caught a glimpse of the G1 Optimus a few times.

• Like Like x 4