Transformers DOTM Costco 2 pack sighted at Canadian retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by sideswipe88, Sep 11, 2011.

1. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The Shockwave deco isn't bad, but it's definitely not worth having to buy that Voyager Prime again. I already made the mistake of buying it ONCE.

2. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Thanks for pointing out a totally irrelevant point.

3. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im usually a sucker for clear TFs, but the halfway thing with just the gun translucent doesent do much for me, but the darker color on him does.

Its too bad they didnt do one treatment to the whole thing, still looks cool

I think the set is a cool deal. Ive held out on reg voyager optimus, so that gives me a slight reason to grab it if it comes this way, and another shockwave will make me more motivated to butcher up the one I got..or that one...

Looks like a radicon box to me...

4. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm aware of that, but every "Evil clone of Optimus Prime" since then has been called Nemesis Prime.

RID is the only TF series I skipped, so I never got on the Scourge bandwagon. I have the US version of the toy and he's cool and all, but I hate the air pump weapon.

5. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    i want that shockwave but not the same no different prime

6. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I'm honestly surprised that nobody has mentioned that it says that SW can't beat OP in firepower. Are you kidding me??? Firepower was the only reason that he got Prime tangled in the wires! BTW,I think they should have traded in 'wits' for Logic to make it fit his personality. As for the figure...Pass

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I love the deco on that Shockwave but i already have him and DOTM Fireburst Prime.

I don't think i'l get him but maybe....

8. SALI

SALI Starscream's Brigade

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So this is the Blue colored version that the Voyager Shockwave box art was showing....

9. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

Wasn't shockwave's other weapon transparent purple on one of those leaked images we saw? That would've been better. I sorta wanted to get that shockwave for the transparent purple parts so I could take what I wanted from this one & the normal release & put them together but I'm passing cuz the totally unchanged optimus they'd force me to buy. If they're gonna repaint things and package them together they might as well repaint both of em. If that'd been a scourge(he is way cooler than nemesis prime) repaint I woulda been all over this.

Quick side note tho, scourge didn't start the black optimus clone thing. Lio Convoy in beastwars II got cloned before him. Atleast I think beastwars II came out before RID.

10. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    If this was $30 or less in the US, and I didn't already have the first Shockwave, I'd buy it. It is an interesting look for Shockwave...and I want that Voyager Optimus gun.

11. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like this, it's a very different story than we usually see in 'bot vs. 'con bios. Other pluses: someone at Hasbro noticed how insanely dominant Optimus is in fights, and the bio is a possible Rising Storm reference.

Shockwave was an intelligent fighter and leader in the movie, so no reason to pick on Hasbro for emphasizing his "wits." Just because he didn't stand around and blather about logic...

12. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Soo...we can re-do Shockwave's death of the price of a Leader....I can dig it.