Transformers Devastation Console Game Leaked

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Takao, Jun 13, 2015.

1. cappeca

cappeca wtf is this?

That does it. I *will* buy a PS4 for this game.

2. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    So ps3 and 4 versions are coming *fein shock*

I am surprised there's no Pc version. Not surprised no Wii U version (before Nintendo fanboys get pissy I have a Wii U but it's always getting the shaft outside of 1st party games).

Doesn't sound like you can transform so my dream G1 game is still a pipe dream.

I'm also shocked at the level of hate shown to g1 here too. Maybe it's because I never go into any of the newer sub sections anymore but are ppl really that upset that there is finally a game coming for the series that started it all? It's like there hasn't ever been a TF game made before and ppl are kicking off about it. Very sad.

3. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

You have to be more tolerant of what they want but fuck what you want, I guess.

This fanbase acting like oppressed minorities demanding equality is literally the funniest thing to me, and it's even better that no one even feigns giving a shit about anyone else when it's their turn to shit on something.

4. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    The irony is there has been plenty of 'organic' movie games. A cpl of slightly different Cybertron games but show me a G1 game that wasn't made out of primary colours alone and had horrific collision detection.

I actually enjoyed parts of the recent movie games and particularly loved the online side of RotF. I really enjoyed the Cybertron games. It's about time some of us got the chance to try and enjoy a G1 centric game. The world won't stop spinning, the sky won't fall, the dead won't rise from the grave. It probably won't be any good anyway but fuck it, alot of us have been waiting for this day, even if it's a shallow beat em up missing the main feature of the story line.

5. Darkstone

Darkstone Code of Hero

News Credits:
    Honestly, announcement in June and release In October is never a good sign for a video game. Platinum Games is awesome, but they are known to produce lemons when they are not on it with full force.

The "Devastation" title and Devastator on the cover when CW Devastator is around the corner is a little strange too.

This combined (pun not intended) with the release for old consoles lets me to believe it is just another quick cash grab without any substance.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't get my hopes up for this one.

No PC-release is also pretty bad.

6. Diek Stiekem

Diek Stiekem Well-Known Member

Platinum Games is developing this.. Oh my Vector Sigma.
    They a have great track record.. with one blemish, Legend of Korra which was obviously quite rushed due to publisher deadlines and being a budget game.
    If this game isn't rushed I have high expectations

7. Duskscream

Duskscream Well-Known Member

No where does it say you can't Transform when you want.

If you can't transform when you want I won't buy it.

I don't get the unlimited combos bit, Transformers is about shooting from lomg range 90% of the time

This reminds me of Digimon all star rumble, they are testing the market with a cheap fighter game.

8. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Definitely buying this day one.

9. WreckerZero

WreckerZero Starring Jason Statham as Impactor

G1 may have been the first but doesn't mean people should like it regardless, I love g1 but I'm not gonna call people out and tell them what they should like. Not everyone grew up in the 80s. Everyone is a true fan regardless of what aspect of TF they like so get off your high horse.

I swear to God the negativity in this thread is atrocious. Platinum make one bad budget game amongst their history of solid releases and now it's considered their standard...

10. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With Platinum Games at the helm this went from mild curiosity to "must play" just like that.

Very cool.

11. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd jump in if it was available on Steam. Heck it'd give me more reason to get the Steam link and controller for my TV. :)  Marketing.

jD001

12. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

That's just gamers today for you. A developer could be the best in the world and made dozens and dozens of AAA titles. But if they make ONE bad game, that's it, game over, worst developers ever, and they'll never make another good game again.

13. longhaulsub

longhaulsub BULL IN THE CHINA SHOP

Never thought I would see this day. My 15 year old daughter and I play WFC, FOC, and Dark Spark on PS3 for hours on end, over and over. I can't wait for us to share this experience together. Hopeefully it will be a great game and tribute to the roots of this franchise.

14. GreyFox787

GreyFox787 Well-Known Member

While I'm among the few here that thinks this game looks amazing, and I'm stoked that Platinum is behind it, I'm trying to keep my hopes and expectations in check, too, because the only other game of theirs published by Activision was, indeed, The Legend of Korra...another 'brawler' that no doubt had a target audience of largely children...and it was terrible from what I hear. Still, E3 begins tomorrow, so maybe we'll see it in action. I'm a little bummed that it's play-as-Autobots only, and there aren't many to choose from (at least Grimlock made the cut)...maybe DLC characters will come along, but I keep hoping that Has/Tak will just fricking team up with Techmo Koei for a Dynast Warriors-inspired title. It just makes every last shred of sense in the world, and would be a smash hit in Japan and the U.S.

15. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    I am hopping for more playable characters (give me Ironhide and Prowl) and some alternate skins (great if we can get some IDW Designs). A multiplayer would be nice, but not absolutely necessary. Based on Platinum Games track record I am confident this will be a great Transformers game.

16. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I hope we get the Platinum who did Vanquish and Bayonetta not the ones who did Korra.

17. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I've never heard of Platinum?

18. Darkstone

Darkstone Code of Hero

News Credits:
    You know, I find it awfully strange how both Korra and Transformers are announced in June and (in the case of Transformers to be) released in October. Please Platinum, don't screw this up.

You missed some great games!

19. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa. What if they hired Vince to do the music? They did it for Angry Birds transformers.

20. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seriously. The level of negativity is astounding considering all we've gotten so far is a few screen shots & the name of the developer. Is it really preferable going through life assuming the worst of everything instead of allowing yourself to get excited for something?