Transformers: Desolation

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Shadowwavepool7, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

There is no escape from fate's unyielding grasp. That is why you have returned. You were destined to return, and with that comes a great reward.

It's that time once more and I've brought out the big guns for this. I think out of all the stories I've had in the backburner I think this one is one of if not my favorite in the entire series. By far this the one I've been the most excited to get you all to finally read. Equally fitting it that it's also the darkest entry in the series as well, with less comedy and more dread with a healthy injection of nihilism on the side. Think this is the largest batch of new characters since Eradication, and it's probably larger. Before we get to all that here's the premise of our adventure into the abyss.

It’s been a solid eight months since Thundertron’s Star Seekers attacked Cybertron and failed. Though the battle was won Earth took a massive hit when that piece of the Tidalwave hit Japan. In the aftermath a newfound hatred of Cybertron has begun to reveal itself in the survivors of the previous Decepticon attacks and the families they’ve created. A now fully confident Rodimus Prime and his team have found them able to taste peace and quiet together, but that peace is quickly replaced with panic and exhaustion as they enter a chase seemingly made from the gates of hell itself. First, The Fallen and Mindwipe launch a strange attack on Cybertron that ends almost as quickly as it began. Next, the return of Blitzwing and his team are here to shake up the status quo. Galvatron’s mental state is deteriorating despite Knockout’s best attempts. Sensing a growing insurrection Galvatron holds a tournament that may hopefully quell the flames of anger. Meanwhile he sends out a new spy team of Decepticons and hires Lockdown and his team of bounty hunters to capture Rodimus and his friends dead or alive. Behind the scenes the Quintessons plan to overthrow both factions with their ultimate weapon, a monster whose strength may even rival the great Predaking.

Rodimus and his friends find themselves separated from the rest of Cybertron as Lockdown and the spies tighten their grip on them. Our heroes find themselves with barely a moments rest as they are relentlessly pursued around Earth. Rodimus is forced to make a bold decision as war on two fronts reveals itself. This is nothing in comparison to the true menace. Silas and MECH have resurfaced, and they bring the war to the Transformers. Thanks to the tech they’ve stolen from all the previous battles on Earth their weapons can now kill most Cybertronians with minimal effort. Certain members of MECH have innovated the line between man and machine. Worst of all is the army of transformers they’ve created from the Allspark. The majority of them have had military training and have top of the line weaponry at their disposal. While they are all a force to be reckoned with there is one that stands above all the others...and he never asked to be born.

His name is Deadspark, and he’s a ticking psychological time bomb of horrors. He’s an amalgamation of deceased characters with his own parts thrown in for good measure. He holds the powers of Unicron in his hands, and is seemingly unkillable. His “family” consisting of the rest of the army look to him as their leader. Despite all this power he only has one wish, to die. Unable to cope with his own existence and his growing hatred for the race that created him he goes down a spiral that you the reader will witness. As the mysterious conditions of his birth are unveiled we learn the darkest forces have made the first move. Deadspark, unable to cope with humanity’s evil and his own existence decides that if he can’t die, then nobody else should live. The only one that has the potential to stop him is Rodimus, and even that may not be enough. The result being the bloodiest battles yet, major character deaths, and two shocking returns that nobody will be prepared for. The war of light and darkness has only just begun, and Rodimus will soon find out that the most powerful emotion of them all is hatred.

Now for our cast list. As you can see we're beyond stacked so it'll be interesting to see how I balance the new blood with all the other existing characters. I think I found a way. I hate to toot my own horn here but I think I came up with the best name for an original character in this franchise.

Autobots

Drift: Eric Bauza (Bugatti Veyron)

Windcharger: Mick William Lauer aka Rice Pirate (Cybertronian hover car)

Gears: Chris Hackney (Cadillac Escalade SUV)

Dunerunner: Matt Hullum (dune buggy)

Pipes: Geoff Ramsey (Volvo F88)

Wall of Four

Impactor: Joshua Tomar (Cybertronian missile truck)

Big Shot: Tone Lōc (Cybetronian equivalent of a Denel G-6)

Stakeout: Sean Chiplock (Cybertronian police car)

Storm Cloud: Alan Lee (Cybertronian jet)

Bountyhunters

Lockdown: Rick Rodgers (Lamborghini Aventador)

Brawn: Wentworth Miller (Hummer HX)

Fracture: Dominic Purcell (Cybertronian hovering motorcycle)

• Divebomb: Khary Phayton

• Break: Roger Craig Smith

Decepticons

Blitzwing: David Sobolov (tank and jet)

Skytread: Jalen K. Calle (tank and jet)

Contagion: J. B. Blanc (Cybertronian chem van)

Vanisher: Jonah Scott (Cybertronian drag racer) (original character)

Crater: Kevin Micheal Richardson (Cybertronian tank) (original character)

Crisis: Mattpat (Cybertronian sportscar) (original character)

Pretenders

Octopunch: Egoraptor

Snarler: Johnnyethco

Iguanus: Takahatata101

Sub Marauder: Little Kuriboh

Stranglehold: Oney NG

Bugly: Psychic Pebbles

Longtooth: Lanipator

Oilmaster: Dave Fennoy

Humans

Older silas

Stella Holly

Salazar

Lex

Eugine

Bradford

Miko Tanaka/circuit breaker

MECH Creations

Deadspark: Ron Perlman (?)

Widow Maker: Claudia Black (futuristic pickup truck)

Stinger: Steve Blum (Pagani Huayra)

Nitro: John Dimaggio (Saab Gripen jet)

Grindor: Fred Tatasciore (Freightliner Argosy)

Armorhide: Steven Yuen (military grade dune buggy)

Punch and Counterpunch: Nolan North (twin rally cars from AOE)

Refuge: None (larger rally car)

Rollcage: Grey Delisle (purple NASCAR racer)

Hemlock: Justin Theroux (AMC Javelin) (half original character)

Volcana: Sarah Styles (Plymouth GTX) (half original character)

Ransack: Mark Ryan (old biplane)

Junkheap: Joe Hernandez (garbage truck)

Chopsaw: Josh Grelle (Bumblebee movie Dropkick helicopter)

Rend: None (blue Tesla Roadster) (half original character)

Dispenser: Nolan North (soda machine)

Chevy Trax Vehicons

MECH Dinobots

Scorn: Patrix Seitz (Spinosaurus)

Strafe: John Barrowman (two headed Pterodactyl)

Slug: Travis Willingham (Triceratops)

Slash: Dee Bradley Baker (Velociraptor)

Bruticus: Nolan North (combiner)

Shadelock: Seth Mcfarlene (military grade armed carrier truck)

2 tank drones

2 helicopter drones

Mech Build Team

Landfill: Patric Seitz (combiner)

Landfill’s Components

Trench: Jeremy Shada (Cat 320 excavator)

Wedge: Kevin Micheal Richardson (ROTF Scrapmetal)

Burrow: Frank Welker (Cat 345 Series II material handler)

Patchwork: Dee Bradley Baker (scoop loader)

Roller: Fred Tatasciore (rocksaw)

MECH Minicons: All Frank Welker or Dee Bradley Baker

Ejector

Cisco aironet bug

Dyson vacume

Hand mixer

Stand mixer

Garbage disposal

Other

The Dweller

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Impressive story and cast of characters especially the MECH creations. :) 

3. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Doggo priest

News Credits:
    I'm really fucking hyped for mechs return, but goddamn is the cast for the mech creations truly amazing(I must admit I'm biased towards mech as I've be n a big fan of them since they first debuted along with attinger and cemetery wind). Also I love landfills voice actors, and stingers. The story's gonna be rodimus's breaking point, I can feel it. I wonder where the fallen and mindwipe will go since they seem to be taking a backstory to galvatron's mental problems, blitzwings rogue decepticons, the quintessons, the mysterious evil, and MECHs shenanigans.

4. Shadowwavepool7

New story means new bios and why not start with everyone's favorite part of a Transformers story, the humans!

Older Silas: You would think that time heals all wounds, but in the case of Silas his wounds only deepened. After the destruction of their first lab, and the interference of Fowler we know what happened. The Allspark landed right in the middle of the road and on their van which resulted in the death of Attinger, Savoy, and Emmett. With the torch handed to him Silas took the remnants of MECH and hid in the shadows since they were nearly forced to start from scratch. The corpses and pieces of Autobots and Decepticons they’ve collected have been brought to good use. MECH is now stronger than ever before. The army he’s created with the Allspark, and his 3 elite human henchmen have been chosen as pilots. His crowning achievement of course is the emotionally detached Deadspark, whom the latter acknowledges as his father. His obsession for vengeance against the Autobots and Decepticons has consumed him, so any good that he once possessed has been dead. Despite a clear advantage against his enemies he has observed them long enough to never underestimate them again. There is one mistake he never considered, and that is just how close his ultimate creation is to snapping.

Stella Holly: The popular character from Armada comics gets her time to shine. Stella is a one of a kind girl graced with both beauty and brains. She’s incredibly popular, but behind all that is a lonely soul. Silas discovered her accomplishments in a magazine with her project about biomechanics. Seeing a high school student with such potential got the cogs in Silas’s brain turning. He made her an offer she couldn't refuse, and now she is on track to have a career at KSI. Silas hasn’t told her the full story of his against Cybertron, but he feels like she’ll come to that realization herself. Truth be told she finds herself right in the middle, unsure of what side to believe. Despite having a new life at KSI something feels missing. Perhaps someone can save her from her doubts.

Lex: The man known as Lex is Silas’s right hand man. He’s not the second in command, but he might as well be considering recent events. He is one of the three chosen pilots that Silas has entrusted with taking more direct action against Cybertron. He’s the smartest of the three and is the type to allow his opponent to make the first move to understand them. From there he plans twelves steps ahead so the battle will have an outcome that only he can obtain. He is also incredibly observant and collected, never losing his temper. He is usually forced to team up with Bradford, whose rash demeanor tends to get them into unnecessary trouble. He can’t deny the success they’ve achieved. He’ll carry out Sials’s vision no matter how far it goes.

Bradford: The second chosen pilot and the best fighter of the three, Bradford is a savage animal. Where his partner Lex is more reserved and analytical Bradford goes in without brakes. Who needs time to think when there’s robots that need killing. He’s impulsive, loud, boisterous, and every type of undesirable trait you can imagine. He would’ve been kicked to the curb a long time ago, but his enthusiasm for destruction has yielded results that are without comparison. He’s Silas’s personal bodyguard accompanying him everywhere. All he needs is Silas’s permission and everything in a five hundred mile radius is getting blown up.

Eugine: The last chosen pilot and the star scientist of MECH’s operation. It was him that was able to harness the power of the Allspark and made Silas’s dreams come true. While he is the third pilot he has not yet been able to be out in the field yet. The machine he’s chosen has been rather difficult to crack, but he feels like he’s getting close. Just what exactly is this tech, and even if he manages to make progress will it be worth it? By the way, in case you didn’t realize it Eugine, Bradford, Lex, and Silas are all named after famous Clancy Brown roles.

Lucius Salazar: If you recall back in Scorn of The Star Seekers Rodimus had a flashback which detailed some of Deadspark’s creation. One of the people in the lab was set on fire, black fire in fact. That poor man was Lucius. He was Silas’s second in command until Deadspark’s powers turned him into supernatural levels of extra crispy. Equally horrific to the event is the fact that he somehow survived. His body was one second from completely disintegrating. His current condition defies all science, but he continues to exist. He can still move and speak, but his entire body is so disfigured it crosses the line between a zombie and a burn victim. He doesn't resent Silas for what happened, but he’s the only one that truly understands the danger that Deadspark poses to mankind. His entire personality has shifted as well, being eerily similar to Deadspark, but he retained his humanity. He says the reason he survived the fire is because in those brief moments he got to witness the truth and the end is coming for them all. He won’t elaborate because nobody would believe him anyway. Silas has promised that he will make Lucius the fourth pilot, but until then he’s stuck in a private hospital where his wounds neither improve or worsen.

Miko Tanaka/Circuit Breaker: We last saw her get adopted by Silas, and now a little older she has been given a new life thanks to the very late Dr. Archiville’s circuit breaker technology. Talk about a callback huh? I bet most of you forgot he used to be alive before Buzzsaw bit his face off. Anyway the leg, arm, and the organs Miko lost were replaced with cybernetics from Cybertron and Archivelle’s research. She wanted vengeance against the robots that robbed her of her family and a normal life, and Silas reluctantly agreed. Thanks to Eugine the enhancements have given her increased strength, and the ability to fire electricity and blasts of energy strong enough to hurt Cybetronians. The transformation came with a side-effect. Her temper flares up at random. Despite her anger, deep down she’s just really hurt and wants to feel happy. Is vengeance what she needs, or is it something else?

The Dweller: The Quintesson’s latest gambit comes from a piece of Cybertron’s past. I’m sure we all remember Shockwave’s pet Driller that was supposedly the last of its kind/ Well it turns out this is the real last Driller. The Quintessons decided that the creature alone wasn't enough to destroy their enemies, so naturally their upgrades were the logical conclusion. Now renamed the Dweller, it’s bigger, stronger, has more tentacles, more weapons, and now has the perfect brain. It’s an apex predator, able of cognitive thought comparable to that of an elite warrior to the caliber of Tarn or Splicer. I sense an insane battle in the future.

5. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Doggo priest

News Credits:
    I CALLED ALL OF IT! *flexes**dabs*
    I CALLED SILASS ARC! I CALLED THE OTHER NEW HUMAN CHARACTERS!!!! I EVEN CALLED MIKO AND STELLAS POTENTIAL ARCS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRICK YEAH!!!!!!

The only one who was a surprise was salazar, shit man that was awful.

Also I suspected the clancy brown reference thing but it's nice to have that confirmed.

6. Shadowwavepool7

Got a few bios. I'm switching up how I'm doing it. Since there are so many MECH creations I'm dividing them pairing them with other groups so I won't have to do them all in one go. So I have for you the Minicons and the Bountyhunters.

Mech Minicons

Ejector: The Minicons were the first successful creations given to life by the Allspark. It was the safest idea to start with small appliances. Ejector was the first, and he set the bar from that moment on. This little freakshow ascended into the top of the appliance hierarchy in no time. While he and the other appliances aren’t powerful at all they are still a force to be reckoned with since what they lack in size they make up for in intelligence. Ejector is the most terrifying of them all since he is almost completely fearless. He fears only Deadspark, but since he doesn’t challenge him he knows he and the Minicons are like a bizarre set of pets for this unlikely family. He was the only one given a name because he showed the most personality unlike the others.

Weapons: The four arms he has are razor sharp, and the burners inside the toaster double as flamethrowers.

Cisco Aironet: The assassin of the group, this little bug is the most efficient in stealth missions. This is the Minicon MECH sends out to silence other humans that either catch wind of their activities or become suspicious. Of all the appliances the Aironet has a complete grasp on self-preservation. It knows when to attack and when to flee. If you’re its target, you’re living on borrowed time.

Weapons: The pincers around its mouth are razor sharp. It usually attacks from far away with the twin laser cannons concealed inside its abdomen.

Hand Mixer: There isn’t too much to say about this one that hasn’t already been covered by the other two appliances. Of all the appliances it follows Ejector the closest, so you could say he is the number two in the pecking order.

Weapons: The hand mixer is the most versatile in terms of the types of weapons it has because while most of them have to rely on their hands and claws to cut the mixer can transform both of its hands into buzzsaws. He also comes with a mini quad rocket launcher on his right shoulder.

Stand Mixer: You could say this one is like a brother to the hand mixer, but they don't get along very well. This one is the most defiant of the group often attempting to cause chaos on his own. He usually gets beat around by the dyson vacuum in order to have it cooperate.

Weapons: One of its hands is the mixer itself, but it isn’t a very effective weapon. He does have a double barreled SMG to make up for it.

Dyson Vacuum: The largest and strongest of all the appliances, but that still doesn’t say very much for them. It acts like Ejector’s personal muscle, and tends to smack around the stand mixer if it starts to get out of the line. It goes into action with little thought, but at least can figure out if combat was a mistake quick enough to make a break for it.

Weapons: This little monster is strapped with a mini grenade launcher and a mini bazooka.

Garbage Disposal: The hound of the group, it doesn’t get any respect from its appliance peers. It’s feral and barely functions above instincts. It understands commands from both appliances from the other appliances and humans alike.

Weapons: Its whole body is covered in sharp spikes. His only usable weapon is his tail, which is littered with sharp blades. He can swing it around and it’s bound to be painful.

Lockdown: Bounty hunters are a dime a dozen. All of them are amateurs or sell themselves too high. Neither of these statements apply to Lockdown. You probably heard the stories heard through the cosmos about an unrelenting man and his fearsome spaceship hunting down species in seemingly impossible conditions. A fitting worth ethic for our secondary antagonist. His design is based completely off of the movie, but his demeanor is closer to his Animated counterpart, but not quite as evil When the war broke out Lockdown refused to take sides and left on his ship to observe the stars. He learned that he had a talent for bounty hunting and the rest is history. He doesn’t care which side he aids as long as the pay is good. He has been known to flip sides if there is a counter offer that is priced as little as one higher than his current assignment. To Lockdown every mission is a learning experience and never turns down a job. He has a high sense of honor, but he always prioritizes the highest paying job above all. The more a target fights back the more exciting it becomes for him. Over the recent years he added former Wrecker Brawn and former Shadow Core Decepticon Fracture to his crew, but the latter tends to cause problems while Lockdown and Brawn have adopted a teacher and student relationship. Lockdown always makes sure he is outfitted with the latest tech, and never settles for last year’s model. No matter how far away the target is no matter how clever they are, and no matter how faint the trail is, Lockdown will always track them down. Now we are in a new era and Lockdown is left bored with his current list of targets. He had one rule back in the day and that was never to accept bounty hunting assignments on Megatron or Optimus because face it we all know how well that would go for him. Now that Optimus is gone the rules have changed. Rodimus is weaker and more vulnerable than Optimus, so now that Galvatron has hired him to capture him dead or alive the time has come to make bank with a Prime as his crowning achievement.

Gear: Sweet Jesus where do I start with this guy? Lockdown has embraced technology more than any other character so far, so of course he would have most weapons, guns and other devices at his disposal. Lockdown has all of the previous iconic weapons he had from both Animated and AOE. I’m of course referring to his EMP generator, his hook, the chainsaw, his sword, and his beautiful gun face. In addition to that he has the ability to generate heat from his body from the blazing Lockdown figure, which can melt anything he comes in contact with. This is primarily used as a defense mechanism, and only works for thirty seconds at a time. There is a three minute cooldown period until the next time he can use it. He has thermal tracking devices, footprint scanners, infrared scanners, stun grenades, a scanner that can find wounds that can be exploited in battle, forcefield generators, small barriers he can use to block melee attacks, heat seeking explosive orbs, electric nets, electric bolas, stun guns, sniper rifles, and probably other stuff I’ll make up along the way.

Other devices: Oh you thought I was done? We need to talk about his ship, which is obviously the same from the movie. It has several smaller ships just like in the movie and the tractor beam. It comes with several cannons and forcefields and a dark matter drive which can go beyond light speed. It comes with a cloaking device that is completely undetectable, and the weird eye at the center can find potential weak points in an enemy vessel. The ship also has those weird faceless robots that somewhat resemble him. They are usually confined to do maintenance but sometimes they lend Lockdown an extra hand if needed. There is another purpose they serve, but that is known only by lockdown. Last but not least he has those cyborg wolves from the movie that he found off a swamp planet. Their sense of smell is second to none, and they usually are used to tire a target or get Lockdown on the right trail. Ok I promise that’s all there is.

Voiced used: Yomi from Yu Yu Hakusho

Brawn: Back in the time of the war Brawn was a star Wrecker, who was a close ranged specialist. What made him stand out was his nerves of steel. He would always be the first to brave the storm, but he never did it out of recklessness, in fact it was always calculated. While he usually led the charge he would do even more from behind the scenes. He’s a silent observer, always taking note of patterns and the environment. His fists were doused with a rare material in its liquid state, rendering them completely indestructible. Before the Autobots could capitalize on this revolutionary substance the Decepticons destroyed it by accident in a battle after the Wreckers were tracked. Over the years he formed a close bond with Springer, but as life has shown us all, even the strongest of bonds can be broken in an instant. All the years of a stalemate in the war had Brawn grow disillusioned with the world. He didn't want to be tethered to this conflict any longer and sought a way out. He found it in a crazy battle against the Shadow Core where an fire burnt everything in a five mile radius to ashes. Brawn was thought to be one of the casualties but, but we know that is not the case. In his travels he had a chance meeting with Lockdown, another like-minded spirit. After some convincing he became Lockdown’s pupil and would live with him on the ship full time. Surprisingly despite being a bountyhunter he is very low tech, relying more on the old ways and good instincts Eventually Fracture joined them as well, and the two do not get along well at all considering they were in the most feared groups of their respective factions. It seems like Fracture’s selfish behavior has rubbed off on Brawn because he seems to be embracing the dark emotions he has tried so hard to repress. He no longer cares about who gets hurt as long as he gets his way. I imagine if Springer and him interacted it would be quite devastating to him

Melee: He loves throwing down with his indestructible fists, which hurt almost as bad as a punch from someone like Brawl. If he needs a longer reach the pieces of the roof lights of his vehicle mode that sit beneath his forearms can be launched out like mini piledrivers. They are not even close to being as powerful as Rumble or Frenzy, but they can still knock people around.

Guns: “He dons a pair of laser pistols that have a moderate fire rate. The giant gun on his back has two set features. It can be a long range hunting rifle that can incapacitate people in one shot like Lockdown’s gun face, but is less powerful. If he’s in serious trouble he can use it like a gatling gun.

Voice used: Captain Cold from the Flash T.V series.

Fracture: We all hear legends about someone so brutally effective that they leave a trail of chaos wherever they travel. That still wouldn’t be a strong enough way to describe Fracture. The best way to put it is that this guy is the equivalent to a Decepticon John Wick. No matter how impossible the odds he wins every fight he’s been a part of. He is the third greatest Decepticon fighter in the series, trailing behind only Megatron and Soundwave. To put this in perspective you would need the combined efforts of Tarn, Sixshot Springer, Arcee Splicer, Dead-end, and Vortex to stop him. If one of them was absent from the battle it would be a tie and if two were absent Fracture could kill them all. He developed his own unique style of combat where he stabs at people with his claws and then proceeds to break as many joints in the body as possible, which is where he got his name. I’ve told you about his accomplishments, but not about the person behind all of this. The answer isn’t quite what you’d expect. When he was first born he had a physical handicap that gave him a rough life. All the joints in his limbs were barely connected by a thread. He found himself constantly in the hospital from all the broken arms and legs. The name Fracture eventually stuck, and that was only the first step. His family considered him to be a burden. All the other kids thought he was a freak just because of something that was out of his control. He never had any friends, and was always alone with the sadness as his only companion. Fracture did not want to be alone, so after rigorous physical therapy and a few surgeries he was able to master the handicap that dominated his life. It still wasn’t enough as everyone still looked down at him. The resentment he felt for others only deepened after being blamed for a fire he did not start. He was put into a correctional facility, where he would spend most of adolescent life. In prison you know what the struggle is. The anger of always being a target finally erupted and he discovered that he had uncanny talent for fighting. Since he was going to be a problem when he got out he was given a choice, either go to a prison for violent offenders or join the military. He reluctantly joined the others. Fracture’s anger to the world that wronged him and his desire to survive made him quickly rise in the ranks. With each award and promotion his arrogance grew. He could no longer be satisfied with being just a soldier. He wanted to be at the top, and in a way he got his wish. After the collapse of the DJD Fracture was one of the first people Tarn recruited to the Shadow Core. He was finally in a palace where he belonged, but nobody was ever his friend. Part of that is because Fracture's own attitude at this time was at its worst. He became a heavy drinker, becoming violent with the slightest provocation. He was always ready to fight, perhaps as a way to still get approval from others. He would never treat anyone with kindness because he was never given it himself. That changed when he saved two Minicons from death, and they decided to serve him as a show of gratitude. This made Fracture even more dangerous because both Minicons proved to be the perfect unit for him. Fracture might’ve stayed with the Decepticons if it wasn't for Tarn. Tarn, Fracture, and a few others fought Alpha Trion, and as we all know Tarn killed him. Fracture was upset that Tarn robbed him of the perfect kill and became a deserter. He became the most wanted man on Cybertron, so much so that other races wanted a piece of him. None succeeded, and all of them were either scorched or in pieces, sometimes both. Lockdown was the only person to give him a decent fight, and it ended in a stalemate. Since they knew one of them was going to die, Lockdown offered him a spot on his crew as a way to con Megatron into upping the price for his bounty. He agreed and he joined him and Brawn. The former Wrecker and him are always at odds because Fracture usually kills the targets or sabotages Brawn so he can get the glory himself. But is this current life fulfilling for this bitter Decepticon, or is he destined to sink into a deeper hole of anger?

Melee: Fracture’s sharp claws are his primary mode of attack. If he needs to be further away he has his arm blades from RID.

Guns: The exhaust from his flying motorcycle mode doubles as a large laser rifle he carries over his back. It has a burst fire mode or can fire one single powerful blast. If he needs something more reliable he has a concealed flame thrower under his right forearm. Its flames even rival Fearswoop’s heat.

Other gear: He’s got a really cool ship with a design that i’m really proud of coming up with. While not gear I would like to mention his aforementioned handicap that he conquered. As a result of his training and sururies he made himself into a triple jointed contortionist, able to angle his limbs into all sorts of strange angles and shapes to get an advantage in a fate. It made it nearly impossible to break his limbs if he is the one breaking them. He is a master of isometrics, which helps him stand the physical pain of that. In addition to this he has small sticky bombs he sets on his enemies during battle. He doesn’t need to do it but he loves playing dirty. If he finds himself under heavy fire he uses a mirror beam. If you’ve ever played as a Star Fox character you know about their reflector tech, which is exactly what it is. No projectiles can hit Fracture, and they always return in the direction they were sent. The attacker can just move out of the way to avoid being hit. It can’t block melee attacks and Fracture is forced to stay still using it. Last and certainly not least are his two Minicons that are in the form of torpedoes inside his shoulders.

Voice used: Heatwave from the Flash T.V series

Break: As a Minicon during the war you are seen as little more than a tool to be used. Such was the case of Divebomb and his friend Break. Their original owner’s identity doesn’t matter, but what does matter is when they defied him. Break in particular just wanted to feel like a person, and his master responded by having them being sentenced to death. They would’ve been melted down to scrap, but hope came in the form of Fracture sho accidentally stumbled upon them in the middle of a bar fight that went too far. Fracture must’ve seen himself in both Minicons so he killed their owner and the others in charge of the execution. Since then both he and Divebomb have served Fracture closely. He is the more openly compassionate of the two, and will not hesitate to put hismelf on the line to protect his master. I changed his name from Airrazor to Break because I felt the original name was too much of a nameslap. I went for the name Break because it fit with Fracture quite well.

Abilities: Both he and Divebomb are torpedoes that Fracture can launch from his shoudlers. Due to the special casing on their torpedo forms they are completely immune to the explosion they create on impact. Break’s three legs can spin around and drill him underground for surprise attacks.

Voice used: Same from RID.

Divebomb: Between both Minicons you could say Divebomb is smarter. One could also say he’s the more vicious of the two. Unlike Break he doesn’t refer to Fracture, and instead as his boss. He still doesn’t trust his new owner completely yet. The betrayal of his former master still resides deep in his spark, so he isn’t ready to open up yet. Regardless he is still grateful for being rescued, so he’ll at least stick with Fracture and Break until he feels like there is a legitimate reason to leave. I was going to have his name be changed to Shatter so their names could all be a harmony of pain. The bumblebee movie changed than when Shatter was one of the antagonists, so out of respect for a film beating me to the punch I let it revert to the original name. I think it works better thematically since there is a disconnect between Divebomb and the others.

Melee: his razor sharp claws.

Abilities: Again the torpedo thing.

Voice used: Same from RID.

7. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Liking the bios so far. Including some of the neat twists like Miko.

8. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Doggo priest

News Credits:
    Lockdowns bio:
    Me:
    1603833627969.png
    4k2gk7.jpg
    Brawn:neat backstory but I feel springers gonna beat him. Probably with an assist from arcee.
    Fracture:I loved him in RID so the awesome look plus the neat backstory makes me like this one even more. Though I feel he's gonna branch, how I don't know.
    Divebomb&break: I nice he's got his team, just like in RID.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shadowwavepool7

Here are the bios to the Pretenders and MECH's build team. I even have a few visuals for them.

Pretenders: I like to keep my transformers fairly grounded in terms of the gimmicks they use, so why in God’s green Earth did I put the Pretenders in this series? Well to make fun of them of course! I get that G1 was wild in their concepts but Pretenders are at the top of the ridiculous chart. I get the concept of taking disguises to the next level, but nobody would fall for that. I mean one of these guys shells looks like a rejected He-Man character, and another is a cyborg walrus with an eyepatch. Even though there is less humor in this installment they serve as the majority of it. They are terrible at their job of being elite spies, and are so dysfunctional it’s a miracle that they haven’t killed each other yet. None of their true identities matter outside of Octopunch and Oilmaster, who have relevance to past events. While they are incompetent spies there is one redeeming quality they all have. They’re all great fighters, and those Pretender shells have made them stronger and more durable, a perfect extra roadblock for our heroes to face. As a fun bonus I picked youtube voice actors for all of them outside of Octopunch and Oilmaster since they are the odd ones out. Also to make them more interesting they all have a unique type of phobia.

Octopunch: The leader of this Decepticon group...and he’s not even even a Decepticon. Yes you read that correctly. Octopunch’s true identity is the newest king of the Seacons. I said I’d eventually bring in more of them after dealing with Terradive as the only representative so far. How’d he come to lead a small group of Decepticons? Your guess is as good as mine. I’m more interested in how he ascended to power. It was the good old Seacon tradition of killing anything that breathes until there is nobody left to oppose you. What sets himself apart from previous kings is that he is the first commoner to usurp the power. He decided to run the kingdoms differently but making all classes equal and trying to end his kind’s violent ways. Now since the Seacons are such an accepting and wholesome species they knew what Primus would do in this situation and tried to kill him for such horrific atrocities. Equality? Shame on you! So running off with the trident he met the Decepticon group and took charge of them. With his new team he hopes to prove to Galvatron and his people he is worthy of their trust. He is quite ambitious, and lets the power go to his head. Which is exactly what happens when poor people with no true understanding of politics take control. It just ends in disaster for everyone. His fear is vertigo, which is the fear of heights.

Weapons: He dons the trident of Liege Maximo.

Voice used: Cobra Commander from G.I Joe Retaliation.

Oilmaster: Between all the Pretenders he is probably the one that should’ve been in charge. This wouldn't be the first time he would be screwed out of a great opportunity. Before I go into that backstory I should tell you who he was before donning the Pretender title. He is Brunt, the guy from the Siege toyline. When the Cosntructicons were first coming together Mixmaster already had himself and two other members. They were Overload and Rampage. Since Mixmaster was offensively rich he bought protoforms, and the other Constructicons were born. Here’s where things get interesting. He only wanted a team of seven, yet there 8 of them. He wanted to pick the cheapest way so he picked Hightower and Scavenger off the bat. Scrapper was impressive enough so he was picked as well. It came down to Brunt and Longhaul. Brunt passed every test with flying colors, yet Longhaul was chosen for reasons never disclosed. Brunt had a vendetta against Longhaul for this entire time. He became a laborer that nobody wanted. When the war broke out he was a soldier who like Longhaul, wanted to make a name for themselves. Eventually he became a Pretender, and now wishes to prove himself once more. Time may have passed but his anger towards Longhaul has not. Only time will tell what this will mean. Now he has the funniest fear ever and I promise you that this is a real thing. Look it up if you don’t believe me. This is called Anatidaephobia. This is the fear that somewhere out there in the world, a duck or a goose is watching you. I’m not joking. In his case he fears a duck is closing in on him, and he will be powerless to stop him.

Abilities: The Oilmaster shell is the strongest and most durable of the team. The shell is gifted with an extra pair of arms. As Brunt he was given a gift upon his creation. His eye visor circles 270 degrees around his head. His only blindspot is the 90 degrees directly behind him. Anywhere else and he can see the attack coming. His claws can also apply severe pressure when latched on to someone.

Guns: As Brunt his tank cannon is quite powerful. He uses int in robot mode as his sole weapon.

Voice used: Rodin from the Bayonetta series.

Snarler: This guy is angry, like movie Bonecrusher level angry. The only differences being that he’s not an idiot and he can speak in coherent sentences. Part of that reasoning is because he is racist to Seacons. He just hates the idea of being led by one. His warthog disguise would’ve been passable if it wasn’t for the giant laser cannon on its back. This is because he saw an anime where the warthogs had laser cannons and assumed anime was real life like the rest of us. So instead of being productive he just yells and screams at everyone for their incompetence. The pipes on this guy are insane. His fear is Trypophobia

Guns: Only the giant cannon on his warthog form.

Voice used: Mario from the Mad Mad Mario series.

Sub Marauder: This guy is the team’s resident sadist. He loves watching people suffer, and just loves being the cause of said suffering. He belittles his teammates so much they start to believe what he says. He’s cold and calculating, and quite patient with his prey. If everyone else listened to him they might not be taken as a joke, but alas, the curse of the Pretenders reigns strong. He’s the best fighter of the group, with Bugly not too far behind. He suffers from Atychiphobia which is the fear of failure.

Weapons: His shell comes packed with a sword, a marksman rifle, and a shield shaped like a seashell to match his aquatic monster appearance.

Voice used: Frieza from DBZ Abridged

Bugly: I’ll just be honest with you guys, Bugly is a weirdo. His whole life’s mission is to make his team as uncomfortable as possible. He is like a more civil version of Kickback. Instead of being a rapist he likes having unusual hypothetical conversations with the other Pretenders. If you’ve ever watched an Oney Plays video with Zach in it you know exactly what I’m talking about. He’s the second best fighter of the team, and he isn’t afraid to be as vicious as needed to win. He fears bugs which is quite ironic considering his shell is a giant bipedal insect.

Guns: Dual Photon rifles

Melee: The shell’s insect arms can be used like blades

Voiced used: Psychic Pebbles from his own animations and Oney Plays.

Iguanus: The problem with Iguanus is that he isn’t as great as he thinks he is. He usually gets his group into trouble by outing them or going into battle unannounced. It’s quite the miracle he hasn’t died yet. He has Aphenphosmphobia, the fear of intimacy

Melee: He can utilize the sharp claws and tail of his pretender shell.

Guns: He has a laser blaster.

Voice used: Nappa from DBZ Abridged

Stranglehold: From here the intelligence of the team takes a sharp dip. Stranglehold takes his role as Pretender a bit too literally. He’s spent too much time in his shell, and now believes that is his true identity. His shell is the most passable of the group, but he still looks like he belongs in he-Man. His preferred method of attack is with wrestling style moves, but he can use any weapon that’s needed at the time. He gets quite squeamish at the sight of blood.

Weapons: His shell has a blaster and a shield.

Voice used: Chris’s deadpan voice from his Oney Plays series.

Longtooth: While traditionally an Autobot I faction swapped him because he had the dumbest shell in my eyes. You can thank him for the Pretenders being included at all. If you were expecting something resembling a redeeming factor in Longtooth then you’ve come to the wrong place. Even before he became a Pretender he was never liked by anyone. A shameless liar and a bully, he doesn’t really care about being a team player. Accountability isn’t a word in his vocabulary. It’s never his fault, he’ll pass the buck onto anyone even you. Of course Longtooth isn’t responsible, he always knows what’s best. As a consequence of his poor behavior he has phobophobia. That means he fears other phobias, and gets set off by almost anything.

Gear: He comes with a plasma cannon and a force field generator.

Voice used: Piccolo from DBZ Abridged

Landfill: With all the creations at Silas’s disposal he enacted a very personal plan behind everything. Each of his named creations or teams were made to fight specific individuals or teams, but that doesn’t mean they can’t swap out if needed. The Landfill and the components that form him were the first successful combiner team. They were created for the purpose of fighting Devastator in particular. Landfill is an interesting case because he’s the most intelligent combiner, even more so than Superion. The downfall is that this new combiner is physically the weakest, and is far less durable than his counterparts. As a result Landfill is used as a last resort if Bruticus somehow fails.

Voice used: Jiren from Dragon Ball Super

Trench: The unsung hero of TLK returns with a larger part than before. His design is exactly the same as his movie appearance. Trench and the members of his team weren’t initially meant to be used for combat. Their original purpose was to be the beacon of hope that would pick up the rubble from the inevitable bloodbath they would rage against the Autobots and Decepticons. Trench himself doesn’t want to battle and instead help others. Hardly any of the other creations want to listen to him. They all worship Deadspark like a god. (not that we can blame them) The price for having a soul is that you’re drowned out by a very vocal majority.

Voice used: Lance from Voltron Legendary Defender.

Wedge: The only other member of the group that is capable of speaking in full sentences, he could not be more different than Trench. Where Trench is a gentle soul, Wedge is like a pack of dynamite in the middle of a hurricane. He is ready for an excuse to hurt anyone. He doesn’t care if it's an Autobot or a person just let him free. This also makes him the best fighter of the team, but the bar is not very high with this little group. His design is based off the Studio Series Scrapmetal toy not so much the actual movie itself.

Weapons: his claw like hands can clamp down when needed, but his most unique tool is the actual shovel from his excavator form. It sits behind him like the tail of a scorpion. He swings and stabs with it.

Voice used: You can use any Kevin Micheal Richardson’s voices and it would fit.

Burrow: The reading three members of this group are considered failures. Burrow certainly looks like it. His design is from the following picture of rejected Constructicon concept art. There isn’t much to say other than he doesn’t really speak and he is typically a coward, but a violent coward. His entire method of fighting is using his weird arms to dig holes and pick up objects to throw at his enemies.

[​IMG]

Patchwork: If you thought Hightower hated how he looks then you can only imagine how this guy must be feeling. He has legs, it’s almost impossible to move As his name implies he is the closest the MECH creations have to a medic. He doesn’t really do a good job though, but it’s not his fault since he has no real medical trailing. He speaks in gibberish to himself, but he doesn’t seem to care for the conflict that they have all been assigned to. He probably wants to die like Deadspark as well.

[​IMG]

Roller: He shares the name with a major character from the comics, but that’s about it. He can barely make it past three words per sentence and his combat efficiency is barely above Burrow and Patchwork. He’s without a doubt the least intelligent creation. He’s a big dumb failure just waiting to be put down.

Weapons: All he’s got is his saw stomach which may or may not be a homage to Gigan.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Doggo priest

News Credits:
    The pretenders:yeah...I'm...yeah.

At least landfill seems cool.

Meh these were okay. Interesting, but okay.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    The Pretenders sound quite a colorful bunch. Same goes for the new Constructicons.

12. Shadowwavepool7

This time I've got the MECH Dinobots and the Autobot bios.

MECH Dinobots: Remember when Wheeljack and Perceptor willingly gave Silas the leftover Predacon fossils for research? Well that plot point is finally rearing its ugly head. They really screwed the pooch on that one. Their variants of the Dinobots were meant to take out Dinobots out in one fell swoop. Led by the fearsome Scorn, they alone would’ve been worthy of another Ruin’s level entry but they will just have to do as the secondary MECH antagonists. They all share the colors of their toys, so Scorn is red and orange, Strafe is dark blue, Slug is purple, and Slash is cyan.

Scorn: You can tell Silas is evil not because he wants to destroy all the Autobots, but because Jurrassic Park 3 is his favorite movie. That’s a line nobody should cross. Since he was such a fan of the spinosaurus he decided to make his lead Dinobot one. Scorn is a fearsome piece of work. His arrogance is quite high but with the power he holds it is justified. He doesn’t care if the enemies he faces are significantly weaker than him. If they knew the risks and still challenged him then mercy was never an option. He is the third most powerful of all the MECH creations, behind only Deadspark and Bruticus. You could consider him the second most powerful since Bruticus is a combiner. His strength even surpasses Landfill, the other combiner. He was designed to take out Grimlock, and he may very well be capable of it. He is far more intelligent and savage than his counterpart, and has no qualms with causing as much damage as possible. He leads his team far better than Grimlock does to him. He treats them all with respect, and is in fairly good standing with the other creations. He hates humans almost as much as Deadspark and that’s quite the accomplishment since Deadspark’s hatred is near immeasurable.

Melee: One of his arms is the tail of his dinosaur form, so he uses it like a lance. The other hand carries a sword. Since his other hand has the dinosaur head he can activate it to bite his opponent.

Abilities: While not a power he can roll around in his dino form to impale people with the three sets of spiked dorsal fins on his back.

Voice used: Dio Brando from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Strafe: The most intelligent and civil of his team, he loves to soar the skies. He doesn’t like sharing it with Nitro, Chopsaw, or the two helicopter drones. To him the sky belongs only to him, and he tends to get quite possessive. He deems those without a means of flight as beneath him. He looks down on humans because in his eyes they had to cheat to achieve it themselves. Don’t remind him that he was created by humans who wanted him to fly or he’ll beat you within an inch of your life. He exempts Deadspark from this mindset because virtually the entire army loves him. He obviously was meant to take on Swoop, who he outclasses in every category outside of speed. That doesn’t matter because he is bigger, stronger, more durable, and a far better fighter than that Autobot ever will be. He is the only one with a close relationship with the non Dinobot creations. He found himself growing close to Stinger. His partnership with him mirrors the friendship between Bumblebee and Swoop. Strafe’s arrogance is his sole weakness as he can be easily goaded into falling for an obvious trap. With the help of his team he can hopefully overcome that obstacle.

Weapons: Dual swords and a crossbow

Abilities: In his dinosaur form he can flap his wings hard enough to produce powerful gusts of wind. Since his pteranodon mode has two heads he has two more brains and sets of eyes to spot targets.

Voice used: Malcolm Merlin from Arrow

Slug: Slug was designed to defeat Slag, but the hard part is giving him the motivation. There is almost no doubt that he could defeat his target, but he is laziness in a corporeal form. He sleeps most of the time and fights rather slowly. He doesn;t take too much seriously outside his loyalty to his team and Deadspark. He has a neutral stance on the Transformer conflict, but will go with Deadspark and his team to the ends of the Earth.

Melee: He comes equipped with two swords.

Abilities: He is really good and burrowing deep underground, and this helps with his second ability. This fits with his laziness a little too well. Slug for some reason has the ability to hibernate. It doesn’t even have any combat uses, but it seems he can fall asleep for billions of years and could wake up like he took a brief nap. The entire world could end and he would be none the wiser.

Voice used: Slug from Fall of Cybertron

Slash: The final and weakest of MECH’s Dinobots was meant to take on the towering Sludge. Now how could a velociraptor the size of rodimus ever stand a chance against a walking tank like Sludge you may ask. Easy, Slash has the perfect weapons to kill Earth’s current president with those razor sharp sickles. As a velociraptor he can run up to 60 miles per hour. This Dinobot is not able to communicate in a normal language. The Allspark appears to have glitched out and made him communicate in every way except the correct one. Any time he attempts to speak vocally a different sound will come out. It could be anything like the bark of a dog, the roar of a monster, or even a car horn. This makes him unintentional comedic relief and everyone else takes his intelligence for granted. This is a massive mistake for friend and enemy alike. Slash is without a doubt one of the most cunning of the creations and by far the most intelligent of this Dinobot set. He’s got the mind of a perfect killer, and has plenty of confidence in his own abilities. Sludge may be stronger and more durable, but Slash outclasses him in every other category. It’s going to be quite the battle if they do come across each other.

Melee: His dinosaur claws and the pair of weapons that are a hybrid of a sickle and a scythe.

Autobots

Drift: During the time of the war Drift was a Decepticon who signed up because he believed in Megatron’s noble crusade. He rose to the ranks of elite fighters and eventually became part of the Shadow Core on Tarn’s invitation. Believing he could make an even greater difference by tackling the hardest battles with this elite team, equality would be closer to his grasp. The years went by and he realized that there were very few of them that he could even consider a friend. They were Adhoc and Sixshot. Drift was often partnered with Adhoc and Bludgeon because they were the martial arts close range experts. Adhoc and Drift bonded over their shared sense of honor, and felt a severe disconnect with bludgeon due to his obsession with pushing forward no matter the cost. Both he and Adhoc looked to Sixshot as the perfect example to follow. As long as they could believe in him then they would stay the course. We all know how that turned out as Sixshot defected. Both Drift and Adhoc knew that this must be the correct path to take and defected immediately. We know that Adhoc never made it to Rodimus, but Drift has finally made it to Cybertron and is currently approaching the gates of Rodimus’s palace. He has a huge chip on his shoulders. One cause he served has already betrayed him, and he still isn’t sure if this is the right place for him either. He trusts Sixshot, but that right now isn’t enough for him to put his faith into the Primes. Time will only tell if he will be able to conquer his past and learn to trust again.

Melee: His fuel swords

Guns: Neutron Assault Rifle

Voice used: Drift from the newer RID

Gears: Hey what are you looking at? That’s right bitch you’re looking at me! The name’s Gears, and I’m hijacking this bio myself because that’s the kind of guy I am. I’m the Wrecker that was briefly mentioned at the end of Scorn of the Star Seekers that was off on a solo mission. What was my mission you ask? That's none of your business! You'll find out when I get introduced. See, I'm the kind of guy that lives in the moment. You gotta grab life by the lugnuts and just let loose. Ultra Magnus and the other Wreckers just love it when I go all supersolider on all those Decepticon hides. I don’t use guns because that just ruins the fun of a good old fashioned beatdown. I’ve gone in the middle of so many fire fights and barely get shot! Either Primus loves me or I’m doing the right thing. I’ve beaten up so many Decepticons I’ve lost count. I’m a master of hand to hand combat, and I’ve been ranked as one of the top ten, but we all know I should be number one! That Springer is alright in my book. I’m always ready to ride or die with him and Roadbuster. I really hate that Tarn guy. He thinks he’s so cool with that mask. I’ll bitch slap him so hard I’ll take his mask off and show everyone just how ugly he is!

Melee: My only weapons are my fists. I know you think that’s pretty counterproductive, but I’ve got a surprise for you. These babies can extend a few feet to give me an extra reach.

Voice used: Ghiacco from Golden Wind’s Dub

Windcharger: Bitch, did you think that we are talking about how I, Gears, and the greatest thing ever? I’m freaking Gears motherfuc-......... Yeah sorry about that. This Gears guy really gets out of control. As for who we’re talking about now you could say it’s a miracle that Windcharger has finally entered the fray for the Autobots. Our hero here has the honors of being one of the top ranking soldiers in the war. He was one of Elita-1 few surviving members of the resistance. The only reason that he wasn’t with them during the raid is that he led his own small team elsewhere. They died but he managed to make it out in time. While the loss had taken its toll on him in the past he’s bounced back stronger than ever. He always keeps a smile on in the battlefield, and his very presence seems to boost the morale of anyone nearby. Those battles usually end up in victoires just by being there. His unique arsenal of weapons make him a serious threat to Decepticons. They don’t dare get too close unless they don’t fear being crushed to pieces. He has become Blitzwing’s nemesis. The Decepticon’s deep hatred for the Autobot has cost him many battles. Despite beating him every time, Widncharger has never been able to secure a killing blow on the triple changer. Maybe next time will finally be different.

Melee: He comes with a pair of clamps in case someone is able to breach past his defenses.

Gear: Windcharger’s most iconic device is his electromagnets, which can lift around even the heaviest of Decepticons. He can apply pressure to them while they are caught in the field, tending to crunch them up into balls. If he comes under heavy fire he has a forcefield generator that disappears after 20 seconds of usage.

Voice used: Abbacchio from the Golden Wind dub

Dune Runner: One of the two newest recruits to the Earth team, Dune Runner takes his new role a little too seriously. He’s passionate about his job and wishes to bring his team to new heights. With his alt mode he can traverse terrain that his peers cannot. He acts like the uncle that tries to fit in with the family. For some reason he’s come to bully the other new recruit, Pipes. He doesn’t act cruel to him epr say but he takes advantage of having seniority over him. Both of their effectiveness in combat leaves much to be desired.

Guns: The assault buggy he adopted from Earth has twin gatling guns, and in robot mode they rest on his shoulders.

Voice used: Sarge from Red vs Blue

Pipes: The other new recruit on the Earth team. Pipes is a pushover. He lets Dunerunner walk all over him. He tries to respect authority but doesn;t know when people are stepping over the line. He has a hard time making friends, so much so that even Smokescreen, who is friends with literally everyone, doesn’t really pay much attention to him. It’s not that he’s unlikable, but he’s just so awkward and antisocial that he just comes across as weirdo. Pipes is waiting for his time to finally prove himself, so many it’s just around the corner.

Guns: A pump shotgun.

Voice used: Griff from Red vs Blue

Wall of Four: Do you need a package delivered safely? An energy source guarded, or a specific location defended? If so I would recommend the Wall of Four. The characters are real but the group is a concept I came up with near the end of my brainstorming for this installment. These four elite Autobots are the top rated in defense operations. You could consider them like Wreckers of a different kind. Granted they have never had to face the likes of Megatron, Splicer or the more dangerous Shadow Core members. I know I sound like I’m downplaying their abilities but they really are a force to be reckoned with. They have successfully defended every mission they’ve ever been assigned. They even thwarted an attack from Devastator with help from the Wreckers. Their most famous accomplishment, however, is the constant victories against one of the most notorious Decepticons in Megatron’s close circle. That Decepticon is Soundwave. You would think that Soundwave could overcome this obstacle, but it turns out his minions are always defeated, and any attempt at hacking is always thwarted by a special firewall that can detect Soundwave’s DNA. The success of constantly defeating Soundwave has gone to the team’s heads, and they consider themselves above most other Autobots. Led by the unwavering Impactor, they will continue to bask in the glory of the spotlight and defend Cybertron one mission at a time. One last thing, they’ve never foguth Soundwave in person, but considering how successful they’ve been they just might be able to take him.

Impactor: The leader of the wall is someone whose notoriety rivals even Ultra Magnus. While his team is smaller and more tightly knit, he has proved that that the other three Autobots he handpicked for this job were in fact the right one. On the surface he seems like a confident, and collected general with a spark of iron. Dig a little deeper and you see the arrogance of success drown out his soul. Secretly he thinks Ultra Magnus is a failure of a leader because so many Wreckers have died on his watch, while Impactor’s team have never faced a loss or have had any of them die. His loyalty isn’t really to Rodimus, but rather his own team. He would lay down his life for the other three, and he knows they would do the same for him. Impactor wishes the war could continue longer so he can continue to be the hero. Maybe one day he can take control of the Wreckers himself if Ultra Magnus continues to fail. It’s his comprehensive study of Soundwave that lends to their victories against him. He’s seen every battle and knows his tactics like the back of his own hand. He knows his every play, and he’s prepared for anything the communications officer can throw at him.

Melee: Impactor has an Energon ox tongue. For those unaware that is a type of spear with a triangular blade. The two bottom ends of the blade are also sharp. His right hand can also be replaced with a mini harpoon.

Guns: He comes stacked with a giant laser cannon on his right shoulder, concealed missile launchers from his chest, and a handgun strapped to his left leg.

Voice used: The duelist from the season 4 premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged

Big Shot: The second most powerful of the group, Big Shot is the perfect soldier to have been part of this foursome. He follows all of Impactor’s orders perfectly and without hesitation. His focus on completing the mission is comparable to the now deceased Decepticon legend that was Bludgeon. He isn’t very social and only acknowledges his other teammates. He was Impactor’s first choice to be on the team because they went to the Elite Guard Academy together. If there was a flaw to him it would be that he thinks exclusively inside the box. He isn’t a fan of change, finding himself at a loss when things go off course. As long as Impactor and the others are there to help him he knows that victory is at hand.

Melee: Energon Battle Axe

Guns: the tank cannon from his alt mode and a quad rocket launcher.

Voice used: Voice of Tone Loc

Stakeout: Stakeout was the last member of the team. Best for last, right? That's what he keeps telling himself. In his mind he has a really weak ego, so much so that anything that sounds like it has a trace of criticism sends him into a nervous breakdown. He’s the weakest member of the team, and that fact has only increased his paranoia. Unlike the others he doesn’t really have any special talents. He’s practically just a glorified placeholder for a fourth member. He doesn’t know how to function without his team. If alone his insecurities just poor out, and gives the rest of the team a bad name. As long as he makes sure to back up his team his sanity should stay intact. Of course the only thing that could truly terrify him is if Soundwave actually decided to show up in person.

Melee: A pair of electric tonfas.

Guns: An energy SMG.

Voice used: Guido Mista from Golden Wind’s dub

Storm Cloud: While typically a Decepticon, I faction swapped him because this version makes more sense in this universe. Before joining the team, Stormshot was a delinquent. He never cared for the rules, so what's the point of following? Naturally, his antics got him arrested. An olive branch was brought out to him in the form of Impactor. Storm Cloud’s impressive flight skills landed him a spot on the team, and his life has improved significantly. He is the one that is able to fight back against Soundwave’s hacking because he himself is a hacker. He found a way to track Soundwave’s unique DNA signature and developed a firewall that instantly thwarts all attempts to compromise his team.. The EMP he has makes him dangerous up close, and his aim makes him equally dangerous from afar. As the only flyer on the team his ego has grown much larger. Where the rest of their team can keep their thoughts to each other, Storm Cloud has let the fame completely take him over. He even dislikes Decepticons as a whole, thinking them as little more than criminals and undesirables. Old habits are hard to break as he is constantly bombarded by Impactor and Big Shot for his lack of personal growth. When the time comes to take action he won’t hesitate to help out his team. When the stakes are high, the scumbag inside of him briefly disappears. The only question is if he can finally grow up and become the best version of himself.

Guns used: Missile launchers, a plasma sniper rifle, a burst rifle.

Abilities: His EMP, which can jam radars, slow enemies, and damage their shields. It even shuts down weapons. He’s also an expert hacker.

Voice used: Terunosuke Miyamoto from Diamond is Unbreakable’s dub

13. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    The MECH Dinobots seem to remind me of the G1 Predacons personality wise which is a neat idea. Strafe especially sounds a bit like Divebomb funny enough.

14. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Doggo priest

News Credits:
    1)scorn and strafe seem to be the most interesting of the MECH robots.
    2)gears is a new yorker, and that's a fact.
    3)the wall of four were definitely the show stealers for me.

15. Shadowwavepool7

One more batch to go after this. Here are the bios for MECH's incarnation of Bruticus and the new Decepticons.

Bruticus: The second and more powerful of MECH’s combiners, Bruticus is physically strongest of all the creations if you erase Deadspark from the equation. He was created with the intent of destroying Superion and Menasor. He is nearly unstoppable, and the fact that the team comprising him is mostly synced up is certainly useful. This giant fortress is nearly unbeatable if it weren’t for two glaring flaws. The first being that he moves rather slowly compared to Landfill. More importantly is that he’s a giant idiot. He’s easy to manipulate, but these glways don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things because everyone else can guide him to the right path. Shadelock’s diehard loyalty to Deadspark is echoed through Bruticus, and he would do anything to make his dear friend finally smile. I should point out that he is visually nothing like the FOC version, but rather the ROTF color scheme based off of the Energon design shown here. Just to note a difference from the picture I have both helicopters form the arms and the tanks forming the legs instead of the mixing you see there.

Melee: Both helicopter drones can use their rotors as spinning saw blades, which is much better than Mrenasor who can only use one.

Guns: The missile launchers from the helicopter drone’s arms, the cannons from the tank drone’s that form the legs, and the giant missile launchers from Shadelock’s alt mode.

Voice used: Bruticus from FOC

[​IMG]

Tank and Helicopter drones: These are barely above the Trax Vehicons in terms of sentience. They automatically follow Shadelock’s commands, who in turn follows Deadspark to the ends of the Earth.

Weapons: The previously mentioned parts they have. The heliopter droens can also use their main rotors like a bladed staff.

Shadelock: This is entirely a nameslap. Since the team is based on the ROTF Bruticus, then Shadelock is technically Onslaught with a new name. To be completely fair both characters are radically different than what appears before you today. Shadelock is the field commander of all the MECH creations. His personality isn’t very interesting because he has a more military styled persona. He doesn’t really understand humor or wit like some of the other creations. Even with the disconnect he is quite loyal to his family and is actually grateful to Silas and MECH for being created. Despite his title he considers Deadspark to be the true leader. He finds himself completely engrossed in all that Deadspark is. You could see Shadelock as Deadspark’s closest friend, unquestionably loyal. Whatever path he takes is where Shadelock will follow.

Weapons: Dual quad missile pods

Voice used: Brain Griffin from Family Guy

Decepticons

Blitzwing: Originally Blitzwing was going to be a one off character in a later installment, but the Bumblebee movie gave me an idea where I could squeeze him in earlier and with a more prominent role. As established in Ruins he is based completely off of his movie appearance but his legs are colored red, and since he has returned to the status of a triple changer he has tank parts on his legs and other places. If the Autobots thought that they could hide from Blitzwing, then they were dead wrong. After a mission that was ambushed, Blitzwing and his crew should’ve died in the deserts, but they were found by that scientist. Now owing him his life he has to repay his debt by completing some odd jobs for him. The most powerful of all the triple takers outside of Galvatron, Blitzwing is one of the highest ranked Decepticons in the current regime. It’s so high that he’s on the top ten in the command chain. Due to the deaths of Shockwave and Starscream his position has moved all the way up to fifth. Just like Tarn he is beloved by all Decepticons. While not part of the Shadow Core, he and Tarn have always been close allies with one another. The reason why they get along so well is he is an extremist as well. Unlike Tarn, who goes the complete extinction route, Blitzwing offers up a compromise that should appease him and even Galvatron. Autobots shouldn’t be wiped out by the Decepticons, but instead the Autobots should serve the Decepticons. They are the superior political side after all. He doesn't believe in Tarn’s race theory, but those that would defy them would be thrown into a labor camp similar to Earth’s gulags. In addition to his high respect from other high ranking officials he holds triple changers to be the superior species on Cybertron. He isn’t a fan of Galvatron having to cheat to get that kind of power, and thinks of him as a fake. Underneath all that bravado is a terrifying warrior that will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. He doesn't care for Galvatron now that his health has deteriorated, and he could just be what they need to take action. He has become Windcharger’s personal nemesis. He can’t get past the Autobot’s weapons, but he has been able to escape the Autobot’s grasp every time. He can’t afford to make the same mistakes again. His pride and his people spend on it.

Melee: His sharp claws, his piercing weapon from the movie, and his tricked out sword. This sword has spikes that can pop out, and the sword can be lit on fire. He goes one step further with the spikes on the sword spinning around the blade in chainsaw feature. It’s as metal as it sounds. He can use the spiked tank treads to do extra damage if he steps on someone.

Guns: Missile launchers, and the blaster from the movie. He can also use the tank cannon.

Voice used: Blitzwing from the Bumblebee movie.

Contagion: And the lord said let there be more Transformers:Universe characters. Back during the war Contagion was a scientist who studied chemical warfare. He never quite achieved the level of notoriety that Shockwave, Shockblast, Oil Slick, or even the mystery scientist. That's fine with him because all that matters is the result. Science to Contagion is unapologetic, and should never be halted on the grounds of morality. Every end justifies the means if the end game is some sort of progression. If he wasn’t testing his horrifying chemicals on Autobots that were given to him, then he would test himself. After all he believes that he should prove himself worthy of wielding his own creation. He doesn’t like fighting, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t feel the occasional sense of satisfaction when killing someone himself. Instead he prefers to trap his opponents in unwinnable situations by sabotaging doors with his canisters and vials. All these years in isolation has only darkened his personality. He despises most people on a good day, and prefers to be alone to continue his work. The only people that he really holds in high respect are elites like Tarn and Blitzwing, or fellow scientists like Shockblast and the late Shockwave. He wound up being part of Blitzwing’s team that went on a mission before getting stranded in the desert. Just like Blitzwing he was saved from near death by the unnamed Decepticon scientist, and they all formed a pact with him. It seems that the scientist respects Contagion enough to ask nothing of him in return outside of keeping his identity a secret. Now that Contagion is back in the fray he is anxious to have the Autobots join his experiments...whether they want to or not.

Contagion’s Gas: Contagion has developed a jack of all trades gas that most of his weaponry is based around. The gas itself corrodes metal, slows enemies, and melts flesh. It can be inhaled, and burns organs and machinery alike. If exposed long enough, victims may find their spark being melted down. Contagion has a special compound that spares his fellow Decepticons from being affected but only he can see through the clouds of the gas. The biggest weakness to the gas is the same of all of them. Their particles are too far apart, and in this one’s case it dissipates after about 12-15 seconds. As a workaround Contagion has concealed nozzles like Spiderman does with his web shooters that spray small doses of gas to keep enemies from getting too close. He also has a giant inflatable canister filled to the brim with it. They each have about 8-10 seconds worth of gas and have a much shorter range. If he needs more he can use the giant canisters on his back to be fired into the open, and then unleashes a mighty cloud with a bigger radius.

Weapons: He also has a sledgehammer with a spike in the center of the flat part. If that doesn’t work he has vials of acid on standby to be a pain in any Autobot’s day

Voice used: Caustic from Apex Legends

Skytread: While typically a Duocon he is rewritten into a triple changer. He is also the last triple changer from both factions. That doesn't mean we won’t get anymore, but as far as Cybertron is concerned this is it. Skytread is well liked among most Decepticons. He’s dependable, strong, and he’s always willing to go the extra steps for his friends. His kindness is such a departure from most of the higher ranking Decepticons, and he has earned himself a spot in Blitzwing’s circle of trust. Skytread wears his spark on his sleeve. He tends to get emotional and state what he’s thinking even if it’s not the right time. He levies in the Decepticon cause so much he’d follow Tarn and Blitzwing to the end, even if their methods are too far. While he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed his firepower and his nearly unbreakable confidence makes more a truly formidable opponent.

Guns: Missile launchers from his jet mode, his tank form’s cannon. The tank cannon can split into two smaller laser rifles that he uses in robot mode.

Melee: A mace

Voice used: Okuyasu from Diamond is Unbreakable’s dub.

Crater: Since I’ve started having more original characters show up it was the perfect time to introduce a trio I made during Fall of Cybertron's run. How I built them will be at the end of each description. Crater is the leader of an unofficial trio of Decepticons that dub themselves The Triad. He and his two friends Vanisher and Crisis have participated in many key battles during the war, but due to the presence of all the high profile Decepticons they were completely overlooked. With 99.99 percent of the military wiped out from the Tidalwave’s wreckage they now have the chance to make a name for themselves. He got the name Crater because that’s where you would find the Autobots he slayed. While large and powerful, he is surprisingly intelligent for someone of his archetype. He goes in aggressive but doesn’t push his limits if a situation seems to get out of his way. He doesn’t like to brag about his skill, so he tends to win more often that way. His determination to bring glory to the Decepticons is admirable but will that be enough? The parts I made him the custom character slots are Demolisher’s head, tank form, and cannons, Quake’s arms, and Brawl’s legs

Melee: Broadsword

Guns: The dual tank cannons, an E.O.K Techvolt, and an X-18 Scrapmaker.

Gear: He has a flak shield, and it has the restoring health perk to it. The way I explain how it works is fairly simple. If an enemy makes a physical impact on the shield, the shield drains a small amount of energy and transfers it to Crater’s body in the form of nano-sentries inside his body. They make small repairs on his body each time the shield is hit. The shield itself is incredibly durable. In all its battles it has only a few small cracks.

Vanisher: Playing fair is for suckers. That’s what Vanisher thinks anyway. Who wants to commit to a moral code if you end up a loser? This unscrupulous liar is the second member of the triad. While Crater prefers full on offense in his fight, Vanisher prefers to fight on uneven ground. If there is a weakness to exploit, or an easy road to take he will choose it without hesitation. He usually attacks from behind or preys on an enemy that is weakened. Just because he fights dirty doesn’t mean he needs a handicap on his enemies. He just likes being a sack of shit for the laughs. He doesn’t mind not being well known like his comrades because anonymity is the path to no consequences. As long as he gets to have fun he'll continue to make the Autobots suffer. His FOC appearance is Dragstrip’s vehicle, Dead-ends head, Dragstrip’s wheels, Breakdown’s legs and Dead-end’s arms

Melee: An Energon dagger

Guns: Path Blaster and Subsonic Repeater. His Path Blaster has the gambler perk where one bullet in each clip has a powerful explosion. His subsonic repeater contains the increased accuracy perk.

Abilities: Vanisher got his name because he has a cloaking device. It has a set time and a cooldown of twenty seconds between uses, but he can attack freely without being detected for that amount of time.

Voice used: Louise from Beastars

Crisis: The final member of Triad and the most polarizing of the bunch. OF the three he is the one that yearns for recognition the most. He’ll risk life and limb for it, even his own friends. I guess you can say he's the equivalent of an influencer from Earth. Don’t mistake his impulsiveness for incompetence because that could not be further from the truth. All three of them are deadly warriors in their own right. Crisis might actually be the best fighter between them all because he’s an expert in hit-and-run tactics. His arsenal certainly helps with that too. The only real flaw that could be exploited is his ego, as he likes to play with his food longer than he should. He’s gotten better thanks to Crater, but old habits die hard. His design was made from Breakdown’s head, wheels and vehicle, Dead end’s legs and Dragstrip’s arms.

Melee: A dagger concealed in his gun that he uses for quick stabs while he rolls.

Guns: A Subsonic repeater like Vanisher but he has the perk where he has more ammo in his clip. He also has a Scatter Blaster with the en fuego ammunition. In my universe’s canon this perk is banned because of how bad the burns were for target and user alike.

Gear: He has an EMP grenade. It slows, blinds, overheats weapons, and damages opponents. He has the work where it gives him a short boost of speed if he successfully hits an enemy.

Voice used: I think most of us here know what Mattpat sounds like.

16. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Doggo priest

News Credits:
    1)Interesting take on bruticus. Should be interesting.
    2)skytread sounds cool I guess.
    3)the triad sounds really cool and I look forward to them. That being said, crisis is my favorite.
    4) blitzwings the fucking Chad.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Digging on how Bruticus here takes more inspiration from the Energon version rather then the G1 version most people go for.

18. Shadowwavepool7

At last the final set. I format everything a little bit differently this time. I put them in the order that I deem least relevant to the plot to the most important, with Deadspark obviously being at the bottom. So let's see what the final MECH creations have in store for everyone.

Trax Vehicons: Our newest generic army fodder, but just like in AOE they are more effective than most random Decepticons. What sets them apart this time from the rest is that they are capable of speech but their personalities are exactly the same. Their minds are all linked, allowing them to be far more coordinated than Cybertron’s Vehicons or the Sweeps ever could.

Melee: Their double arm blade they have on their right arm.

Guns: They have missile pod launchers on their right arm and an assault rifle on their left.

Rend: I guess you could say he’s half an original character. The design exists in concept art that I have below. Rend is essentially a failed prototype of Stinger. The word failed is a matter of perception. They consider him barely above a Vehicon in regards to intelligence, but that isn’t true. He is considered a failure because he is a mute and doesn’t socialize. He is in the failure category along with Junkheap and Dispensor. Stinger hates him because he doesn’t like being compared. Despite his standings in their hierarchy, Rend is at least a capable fighter, well above the two sets of twins and all the Vehicons. He still falls short of Stinger, and that’s just where that psychopath wants him.

Melee: He has a double arm blade like the Trax Vehicons, but his are on his left arm. The blades are longer and completely straight unlike the Trax’s which are at an angle.

Guns: An SMG and a repeater.

[​IMG]

Dispenser: The newest of MECH’s creations, Dispenser is more or less made for fun. They also are stopping at him because they have nearly sucked the Allspark dry of its power. Any more and the Allspark would disintegrate. While the powerful relic on standby Dispensor is the fish out of water. He’s not very powerful, and he’s failed all of training. The MECH creations are usually a fairly accepting family, but this guy? Fuck em. He’s useless. He’s desperate to get everyone to accept himself, but all he has are the other rejects Junkheap and Rend, and they aren’t exactly interested in helping him either.

Guns: He fires sodas from his gun just like the first move.

Voice used: Any of Nolan north’s generic voices.

Ransack: The appliances might’ve been the first creations, but Ransack was the first to actually speak and have high intelligence. What MECH failed to realize was that the Allspark’s creations tend to take on attributes from their assigned vehicle forms. Since Ransack was an old biplane from 1916, there were going to be some problems. He’s essentially a more extreme version of movie Jetfire. He’s constantly falling apart, but it’s more for comic relief. His arms fall off and he’s coughing up nuts and bolts on the regular. He even has robot dementia, talking to people who aren’t there or misremembering things. The weapons on the plane are so primitive it could only harm humans, so he’s an absolute last resort for combat. He would be considered a failure, but he gets a pass from the other creations, who see him like a grandpa figure. He doesn’t have any hatred for his creators or Cybertronians. He just goes wherever the youngsters go. If it means he gets to spend time with his family he’s down for it.

Guns: He can fire mini bombs from one arm, and the guns from the plane mode from the other.

Abilities: He can fly around without completely transforming, kind of like a hang glider sort of mode.

Voice used: Jetfire from ROTF.

Junkheap: Junkheap isn’t a hard fellow to understand. He loves fighting and his family. That would be great if he wasn’t such an idiot. His strength is great, but when you have their Dinobots, Grindor, and Nitro around Junkheap is considered the weakest of the strong. While always supportive of the other creations they don’t usually give him the time of day, so he’s part of that reject group with Rend and Dispenser. He is one of only two of the creations to have the AOE creation transformations. The other is Stinger but we’ll get to him soon enough. He can split into five versions of himself in different sizes. The drawback is that they all share a fifth of the original Junkheap’s personality and intelligence. This ability also prevents him from having any sort of weapons since it only works in that way for Stinger. A fifth of an idiot isn’t an effective soldier, but at the same time a wall of five jocks does have its uses. He usually isn't deployed unless victory is almost certain.

Voice used: Pesci from Golden Wind’s dub.

Refuge: Another original character that I squeezed in in the latest drafts. As MECH gets more creative control with each new robot they decided to make a silent assassin type with Refuge. They halfway succeeded. He’s one of the five best fighters along with the primary set of twins, Stinger, and Widow Maker. He may be deadly, but he chooses not to unless ordered. Refuge has taken an adoration to the nature around him. He often meditates with animals wherever they are deployed. Since he can’t speak, he has a different way of communicating: his three eyes. Teh can change color from his normal green, blue for sad, red for anger (but used usually to indicate he’s wounded), and yellow for alerting them to danger. His eyes can also move around his head independently anywhere since his head is just a head without any facial features. He’s also fluent in sign language, but prefers using his eyes for conversation. He has no dog in this fight, and finds himself close to Armorhide, who shares his love for nature.

Melee: He has what’s called a lantern shield. I’ve acquired an obsession for obscure medieval weaponry and this one caught my eye. It’s exactly as it sounds. It’s a shield with a lantern affixed to it. His specific model has spikes on the shield. He can use the lantern as a flashbang to get in close.

Guns: Dual micro SMGs

Armorhide: There are warriors and there are weapons of mass destruction. Before you prepare for war you don’t send either of those out. Instead you send the scouts. That is exactly the purpose of Armorhide. He and the second set of twins provide reconnaissance to the other creations. If the threat is deemed minimal then those twins will hunt down the target instead. Armorhide willingly stands back and observes. Truth be told, Armorhide doesn’t understand the conflict betweenEarth and Cybertron at all. Sure he knows what the Decepticons did but isn’t sure why the Autobots should be destroyed as well. He's one of the few creations that actually has a soul on them. He likes humans and loves nature. He finds himself close friends with the silent Refuge, who has a shared desire to protect Earth from harm. This mindset gets him in conflict with Punch and Counterpunch, who think this mindset is weak.

Guns: He has a grenade launcher that rests on his right shoulder.

Voice used: Keith from Voltron: Legendary Defender

Hemlock: Helock’s design is the move Dropkick, but based entirely on the car version only. He is part of a set of two twins. His twin is Chopsaw but they’re almost nothing alike in terms of personality. Where Chopsaw is a complete psycho, Hemlock is struggling to find interest in his surroundings. They still care deeply for each other despite this. He doesn’t really care about the mission, but will still do what he’s told. It isn't completely gloom and doom for him though. He has a lover in the form of Volcana, but she, like the other females, strongly desires Deadspark. Hemlock isn’t exactly a fan of being her number two choice but he’ll take what he can get. With her help he is growing out of his shell to be a more competent warrior. Even without her he's a fearsome opponent in his own right. His agility and ability to react to incoming attacks in mere milliseconds puts him near the top of MECH’s best fighters.

Melee: The tires from his car can be turned into buzzsaws.

Guns: He has movie Dropkick’s liquifier gun and a liquid nitrogen gun.

Voice used: Dropkick from the Bumblebee Movie.

Chopsaw: Part of the first set of twins, Chopsaw is the brother to Hemlock. As mentioned before they share almost nothing in common, but still support one another. His design is movie Dropkick but only with the helicopter parts. The moment Chopsaw was created it was a bloodbath. All the nearest humans were sliced to pieces, and they were barely able to restrain him. He’s calmed down since then, but that doesn’t mean those murderous tendencies went away. As the team’s resident serial killer, he’s just dying to cut anyone that gets in his way, be it Cybertronians or humans alike. Since getting in a relationship with Rollcage he’s been able to focus his killer tendencies on the right people. He isn’t a great fighter as he's too reckless but with her help he has become far more deadly. He’ll follow Deadspark anywhere simply because of all the ways he could kill someone.

Melee: The rotors on his helicopter mode can double as spinning blades.

Voice used: Tyrion from RWBY

Punch and Counterpunch: While traditionally an Autobot spy that poses as a Decepticon he is now two people, and twins no less. They are the second and more effective set of twins. They are both the twin rally cars from AOE, and their designs are based off of the toys. There are a few visual differences that can help tell them apart. They are the perfect team of all MECH’s creations. Their minds are linked similar to the Vehicons, but they know each other’s thoughts and feelings. They often finish each other’s sentences and speak in unison if they feel so inclined. They are the reconnaissance along with Armorhide, who they both moderately dislike due to his pacifist nature. They are the first to be sent to attack, and if they are somehow losing a battle then someone else is called in. They are loyal to Silas, but they find themselves leaning on Deadspark’s side with each passing day.

Melee: their hands can become chainsaws.

Guns: Both have assault shotguns with a high fire rate.

Voice used: Any Nolan North voice will do.

[​IMG]

Rollcage: Another Transformers Universe character enters the fray. I initially intended to have her to be one of the Shadow Core members, but I traded her out for a different female character from the same game. The middle child of the three sisters, she is a sadist who is only beaten out by Chopsaw to whom she has become lovers. She helps him control his urges while he brings out the monster she has tried to suppress. She has a strong attraction to Deadspark but concedes to Widow Maker as he made his choice. Like Chopsaw, she shares a lust for blood, but where he is more of a wildcard she is far more methodical. Any excuse to hurt and kill someone is what drives her. She’ll back up her sisters at any given moment. She is an assassin type just like Refuge and Widowmaker, but she doesn’t excel in those categories like her sister.

Melee: She has razor sharp claws and comes with dual katars. The tires on her ankles transform into boomerang throwing stars.

Guns A DMR that can transform into a breaching shotgun.

Voice used: Azula from Avatar

Volcana: The youngest and most powerful of the three sisters, but not necessarily the most dangerous. She’s half of an original character. Her design is based off of Shatter but with a new head and completely different personality. Like the other females she finds herself bewitched by Deadspark but knows that she never stood a chance against Widow maker. Instead she dates Hemlock, who turned out to be the right choice in the end. She brings out more of his soul while she makes her more forced on the mission at hand. They are usually deployed in case Punch and Counterpunch are having trouble in battle. Despite the improvements she is one of the most fearsome creations. She’s like a child, and children are the most fearsome creatures ever conceived. They lack all understanding of morals. Volcana is no exception. All of her weapons are based around heat and fire. That’s how she got her name. All of her opponents are like toys to her. She tends to keep breaking them like most children. She’s always in search for more, and as long as MECH can keep her happy she’ll comply.

Melee: A fire staff

Guns: A lava gun

Voice used: Spinel from Steven Universe

Grindor: If you ever needed a really tough guy to take on the stronger Autobots and Decepticons, then they definitely delivered with Grindor. His design is movie Galvatron with a new name and personality. Of all the brutes Grindor is easily the smartest. I won’t downplay his intelligence because he’s quite sharp for his archetype. He’s cautious and reasonable, more so than most of the other creations. He has his own faults for sure, but in the grand scheme of things he’s a saint. He just goes wherever the crowd takes him. He’s one of the strongest creations behind the Dinobots, Combiners, and Nitro. Deadspark is on a whole other level, and he’s gained Grindor’s respect for that. He’s best friends with the boisterous Nitro, who is constantly trying to fight Deadspak. Grindor is forced to be the voice of reason, but that usually has a 50/50 chance of success. He was created for the purpose of fighting bruisers like Ultra Magnus and Motormaster.

Guns: The same cannon from the movie.

Abilities: Like movie Galvatron his chest has a spinning grinder in it.

Voice used: Grindor from the Xbox and PS3 versions of the ROTF game.

Nitro Zeus: Fan favorite Nitro Zeus makes a return here. I already had a character like him slated to be on this roster, and TLK made him one of the few good parts about it. His design is the same except for his head, which returns to the KSI Boss that he himself was based off. I chose this because the four eyes give him a more varied expression with his boisterous personality. Not much has changed in terms of his personality, but it will be expanded upon. He was built for taking out Ultra Magnus, Motormaster, Tarn, Soundwave, and even Grimlock if he is up to it. You see before Deadspark came into the scene he was MECH’s star creation. Now that this brooding nightmare has taken his spotlight Nitro hasn’t taken too kindly to that. He’s challenged Deadspark to a battle on thirty different occasions and lost them all….and they were all decided in one move. While he still wants to go another 30 rounds he is starting to slowly accept that while he himself is a king, Deadspark is a reluctant demigod. He’ll do anything to regain his former glory, even if it means compromising a mission. If he isn’t on top then he might as well be at the bottom. In addition to being the best flyer he also happens to be the most heavily armed of all the creations. His firepower easily can match Bruticus and Deadspark in destructive force unless Deadspark decides to take things seriously.

Melee: Three electric whips concealed in his left arm, an electric arm blade on his right arm. The cockpit of his jet form works like a bladed shield.

Guns: The giant cannon on his left arm. It has a powerful singular shot, or it can contract into several smaller shots. The same arm can transform into a shock cannon. There are rocket clusters on the turbines on his back. He also has miniguns on both of his clavicles.

Stinger: The moment Stinger was created he only had one purpose. Eliminate Bumblebee. Unlike Motormaster, who became obsessed with Optimus for no logical reason, Stinger actually has one. Silas and the rest of MECH educated him on the ways of Bumblebee and why he must be one of them that must be taken out. Silas sees Bumblebee as one of the most trusted Autobots. Taking him out would send a message to the Primes that humanity no longer trusts them. Since then Stinger has spent nearly every moment training to kill the young Autobot. It's gotten to the point where he’s become completely obsessed with murdering him. He will kill other Autobots as long it will put him on the trail to Bumblebee. He hates Rend because he was a failed version of him, which also reminds him of the Autobot. He’s the second best fighter behind only Widowmaker, and their relationship with each other and Deadspark is where it gets interesting. Despite being a bloodthirsty monster he holds the other creations, especially Deadspark, Widowmaker, and Ransack as family. He thinks of Ransack as his grandpas, and the pair of Deadspark and Widowmaker as his mom and dad. It’s quite the juxtaposition to how he normally acts. It’s like he’s trying to hold onto what little sanity he has left. He often partners with Strafe, which mirrors Bumblebee’s close friendship with Swoop. Stinger also has the honor of being the only other reaction with the transformation powers of the AOE Decepticons. We’ll get into the specifics of that in a moment. A quick last detail unlike the original version from the movie, mine actually has a face, but he normally conceals it under his battle mask.

Melee: The spiked wheels on his back can be throwable weapons. With his transformation powers he can create an infinite amount of them.

Powers: He has full mastery of the KSI transformations. The movies barely tapped into the potential it had but here I’m going all in. As those floating molecules he can transform from robot to car in a faster time than any other character. He can also use it to fly around almost indefinitely. He can mimic any weapon he has knowledge of, even something along the lines of Megatron;s fusion cannon. The drawback is that the weapon is scaled down to his size and does the appropriate amount of damage to match. This power can allow him to avoid getting shot and even regenerate. There is one massive setback to this great power, and it’s also part of the reason he became so insane. If he uses the ability to frequently and without a break, then his physical form will destabilize. If used too much all his molecules will disperse and he will die. With great power comes a greater risk.

Voice used: The Green Goblin from the Spectacular Spiderman

Widowmaker: One look from Widowmaker and you can tell she just oozes fem fatale. The master assassin was designed to take on the likes of Springer, Mirage, and Arcee. Her accuracy is nearly perfect, and her resolve is unbreakable. Her face is the most human out of all the creation. This is because Silas wants to use her as their mascot. A robot that looks human would be able to win the trust of the general public. Nearly all the male creations strongly desire her, but her soul burns for one and one alone. That of course is Deadspark. From the moment they laid eyes on one another they knew that they were destined to be together. Their love is stronger than the bonds of the universe itself, and Deadspark is willing to challenge all the gods. She soothes the rage he feels deep inside, and he brings out the best in her. The best way to describe their relationship is if Morticia and Gomez Addams were evil. They are the center of each other’s universe, and there could never be anything better. She is dedicated to the mission but is the only one that looks to the future if they succeed. All she wants is to live happily with Deadspark and their pseudo son Stinger. The rest of the creations are like family to her and her motherly instincts make her incredibly protective of them all. If even one is harmed she will stop at nothing to slaughter those responsible.

Melee: Her claws are the sharpest of all the creations outside of the Dinobots. She has concealed blades in the palms of her hands. There are three razor blades sticking out of each of her forearms. She has throwing stars and mini crossbows concealed in her arms. Her most iconic weapon is her tail. The tail can extend over twenty feet out to strike it’s target. It has two

Guns: She has dual pistols and SMGs, but her signature gun is her heavy sniper rifle. It’s powered by energon, so if she fills the gun with it the blasts do more damage for a short period of time.

Abilities: She can fuse her bottom half together to become like a snake and can slither around. This helps fit her medusa-esque motif.

Alright before we get to Deadspark we have to talk about Widowmaker’s design. I was especially meticulous about making the perfect female antagonist. So below are four different variations of her design so I picked specific parts from each one to make her. First is her head. Of all the choices I picked the one at the bottom left in the final row because I wanted her to look the most human. She’s meant to be beautiful so this would make the most sense.

If you jump down to the second picture the shoulders and arms are taken from that design. Since she transforms into a truck replace the Pagani headlights with truck headlights instead. The hands from that design are not part of this.

Going from the third picture I chose the design of the neck all the way to the waist to give her a slender but intimidating look. The final picture has the designs of her fingers, and legs. Go back to the third picture and you will get the look of the tail except for the tip. The fourth picture is the blade of the tail. Now you have a complete Widowmaker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Voice used: Cheetah from Justice League: Doom

Deadspark: Of all the characters that have come before, none have ever compared to Deadspark. The concept of someone like him has gone through rigorous changes to create perfection. He is the selling point of this entire story, so if you aren’t sold on him then I have no excuse to call myself a writer. I've been building up his appearance since Beginnings and to bring the MECH storyline to its intended direction. I hate to brag but I think he has the best name for a new character in the franchise ever. He’s very much a product of the universe he resides in. A bunch of symbolism in his design and with her character arc. But enough about the creative process, let’s find out about who he is as a person. The very moment Deadspark was created there was an omen. You witnessed this omen through Rodimus’s vision where the entire lab died and Lucius war nearly turned to ashes. He was created with the power of the Allspark and the Dark Energon previously lodged in Galvatron’s chest. There are a few other ingredients that helped create him, and one in particular is quite horrifying. He’s a Frankenstein's monster of dead characters with some parts unique to him thrown in for good measure. The circumstances to how exactly he functions with these ingredients becomes even more mysterious since Deadspark doesn’t have a pulse like the other creations. Deadspark was created to kill off all the Primes including The Fallen. He has taken many different names from Silas and the rest of MECH like the black angel, the lord of the unliving, the slave of life, and the god killer. Deadspark is unable to find himself in a world he never asked to be brought into. Deadspark doesn’t even care about MECH’s vendetta. He simply goes about his day hating his own existence. He has no sense of humor or any understanding of emotions. He’s disconnected from everything, especially himself. He has never smiled. He doesn’t know how to feel. He can’t feel much of anything, even pain. Elements like fire and ice have opposite sensations to him. Every time Widowmaker gets close to him he is unsure of how to express himself. He fears his powers may injure her. You see his very presence wilts plants and weakens animals. His very touch is fatal to humans. He gets fleeting glimpses of emotions, but they leave as quickly as they appear. It’s as if he’s not meant to feel this way. That or his emotions are somehow locked away. Only negative emotions like hate or despair seem to remain in this shell of a creature. He doesn’t take an interest in himself, and he barely tolerates Silas, whom he acknowledges as his father. He respects him well enough, but he knows that Silas is a hypocrite. He was created as a weapon, and weapons don’t have a right to choose. Deadspark has educated himself on the history of humanity, and has seen all the wars and ways they have screwed themselves over. He finds himself greatly disgusted to be part of this hypocrisy. The other creations see him as their true leader, but he would rather be alone and suffer in silence. He claims to hear voices, but Silas just shrugs it off. His sanity has begun a downward spiral, as Deadspark is constantly tearing himself apart. He just wants to die and finally feel happy, but the Dark Energon won’t let him die. Where Thundertron struggled with letting go of his past, Deadspark can’t accept his present for he believes that he was made simply to drown in despair for the universe to enjoy. This increase in nihilism is what I think makes him such a compelling character. He has many quotable and intense lines, and most of his dialogues are either monologues or compelling speeches. We’ll be getting to dive deep into his thoughts and see some intense imagery. The imagery is based off of my own feelings about my experiences in highschool when there was nobody worth trusting. I guess you could say he’s an extension of me in many ways. Together we dive into themes of depression, hatred, suicide, justice, vengeance, morality, life, death, what qualifies as life, and whether or not humanity deserves to continue to live. I promise that this will be an experience like no other.

Melee: His sole weapon is a supernatural scythe that he conjures. The scythe has four different blades with different designs and attributes. The first works like a regular weapon. The second does energy slashes. The third does no physical damage but can snatch the soul out of a living creature’s body. Deadspark can either consume the soul to destroy it or give the owner a fair chance to return to the body if he feels generous. The final blade can tear through space and erase whatever is struck permanently from existence.

Guns: He has Fearswoop’s flamethrower on his right arm, but he never uses it. I had it put there for a different reason.

Powers: With the Dark Energon in his body Deadspark has the power of Unicron’s Angolmois Energy at his disposal. It allows him to regenerate from injuries and prevents him from dying. This is not even scratching the surface. With the power of a god he can do just about anything. To make it feel like it isn’t completely impossible for Rodimus and friends to face him, I made the Dark Energon like a Green Lantern’s ring where it’s powered by the user’s imagination. Since Deadspark lacks any creativity his attacks while simple are still devastating. Such examples are sending out strands of darkness to stab and slice those that get near. He can turn into a cloud of smoke to fly around or his cape can turn into bat wings or something else. He can fire a beam of dark energy from his hands, manipulate people like puppets by hijacking their shadows, or create energy explosions. There are more nasty surprises you’ll just have to wait and see, but I will talk about his personal favorite attack. His right arm burns with black fire that is nearly impossible control. It takes the form of a giant serpent that snakes around and doesn't stop until Deadspark calls it off. The fire cannot be put out and will continue to rise in temperature. This is directly inspired by Hiei’s Dragon of The Darkness Flame attack from Yu Yu Hakusho.

So in case you didn’t notice in the cast list I had a question mark on what Deadspark can transform into. He wasn’t designed to. He’s a homage to the Action Master toyline where Transformers gave up the ability to transform in order to become more powerful. Now I don’t know about you but something tells me he probably can. If he could then he would probably only do it once. Now what would it be exactly? It’s a scifi horror so the abyss is the limit.

Voice used: Slade from Teen Titans

• Like Like x 1
  19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Cool way to use many of the 07 Decepticons from the 07 toyline!

20. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Doggo priest

News Credits:
    I was just thinking the same thing!
    1)love stingers bio, that being said he's gonna die, I can feel it.
    2) Nitro is basically his tlk self with a hunger for fame, I love it.
    3)I love the variation in all these designs.
    4)I loooooooove having a use for AOE galvatron's design.
    5)the potential for deadspark is strong. His design sounds cool. I'm calling it now, the voices in his head are phantom voices from the characters he's comprised of. Ghosts of a sort. The one thing I'll openly mock about the character is that he reeks of edgelord. But his lore and connection to greater story make him have much potential. I'll need to see him.