Transformers D20

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Furious Rodimus, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ablads

ablads Member

The goal D20 depends on the scenario that you are running. The rules come with many different scenarios with a range of difficulties. Most scenarios involve play up a specific room is found, which will trigger a final battle. The typical condition for victory is to defeat a boss and get a particular item, but there are others. My favourite scenario was designed to collect 12 treasures, before a late hour reached the sunset.

2. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Gagga blagh blagh

News Credits:
    I've talked to a friend, another TF fan who lives across the country from me, and he'd also be up to play in an online game if someone wants to run.

3. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I would tentatively throw my hat into the ring as an interested party... though it depends on a lot of personal factors at the moment. But I'd be interested in playing. :) 

zmog

4. Gen. Magnus

News Credits:
    So no one wants to run this game online?

5. Slain

Slain Decepticon

Would love to give it a shot, but at the moment I'm kinda busy setting up a website for my offline TF campaign (and some other stuff) and rebuilding the rules into a different system to make it more "open".

Once that's done (will take a few months), I'll be up to it :) 

6. Gen. Magnus

News Credits:
    Cool. Keep us informed.

7. Slain

Slain Decepticon

As we say in dutch "Bij deze..." (as in; Here's yer update)

I must say, lack of time, and lack of a proper house, have made this project almost drown in the dust it was gathering, but right now, I'm actually working on it again.

I'm currently building a kinda big PDF about "The Armada", which is a nudge towards the Armada series, but has Decepticons from various timelines bagged together under the leadership of a couple of Megatrons. It's kind of a long story to type it out here, but it's all explained in the PDF.

I'm working with the Dark Universe rules set, which is being updated and adjusted with every transformer I'm building. I found out that it's easier to try and stat one transformer, and then make up the rules that apply (of course keeping the other rules in mind). Making TF's in DU ran into some problems, but so far we've had 3 8-hour gaming sessions and we're slowly working out the kinks. All hail my playtesters :) 

As said, I'm currently working on the PDF of it, and I'll be trying to get it uploaded on a friends' server for people to download and read. And hopefully provide me with some feedback.

Thanks for your patience :) 

8. Slain

Slain Decepticon

Last informing thing about my TF Campaign;

Facebook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.