Transformers: Cyberverse Season 1 Episode Count And Running Time Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I'm sure the 11 minutes are there to double up and to show two episodes for each showing, however, I'm not sure why that's the case in the first place if the story is supposed to build off the last episode. I'd assume it be easier just to have one normal length 22-minute episode.

This makes me think each episode will be a single flashback story to Cybertron and Bumblebee's past. Honestly, having small flashback stories doesn't seem that bad of an idea now that I'm thinking about it.

2. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Adventure Time it's a show withe episodes from 11 minutes too, and it wasn't bad. (In fact, it had its great moments)

For fortune, Boulder Media know how to make cartoons in a very short time more than the other studio.

3. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    Coming up next: Third party cartoons :lol 

• Like Like x 5
  4. NanakoPreame

NanakoPreame Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Man, some of guys just can't move on, can you?

5. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    What's up with all this accept everything bullshit a lot of members have here? That get's you nowhere if you're understanding for everything and accept everything. If you like to pay more for less all the time in your life. Well, then congratulations. You're right on track :)  You probably also pay for DLC? :D 

• Like Like x 2
  6. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:

Lots of new shows are like that now really. From what I heard, this is for 9 half-hour slots with two episodes each. Very much like Spongebob.

7. Chronix

Chronix Well-Known Member

Looks like we're not going to have any decent animated content for a long while ):

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  8. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    I have never really watched Spongebob. I really haven't found out in which state of consciousness you have to watch this show. When I tried watching that, it was like watching so many weird random scenes in such a short amount of time that my brain hurts :lol  It's like what I imagine ADHS would be in visualized form. So extremely hyper.

I also only heard of that show because of a friend who is 6 years younger than I am. Spongebob is not really my demographic.

9. Blunderzag

Blunderzag Magna Convoy will lead us to victory

I don't think it'll be as noneventfull as RID though. I really found it hard to watch as noone really developed throughout any of the 3 seasons and I found it a chore to get through but this has potential so we have to wait and see but everyone wondering if this is like RID again has a fairly good reason to think that.
    I'll give it a try to see if it gets good but if it doesn't do well I think Hasbro will understand honestly Id be fine if they just released animated movies like DC does. It eliminates this whole problem, everyone wins

10. King Grimlock Fr

King Grimlock Fr Member

Ben ten reboot in transformers.....wow,just wow; Hasbro really don\'t care anymore for the fans.

11. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    It's weird how they said that because there are plenty of action anime in Japan.

The funny thing is that Ben 10 and Justice League have adopted the whole 11 minute episode route too even though the target audience hasn't changed, only the generation. I wouldn't be surprised if Justice League Action didn't have an overarching story since many shows seems to be moving away from this or if so, the overarching story is very weak.

12. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    Was RID 11 minutes?

13. neospark1

neospark1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Windsweeper II

News Credits:
    People who complain everytime anyone has a grievance with something are the reason everything that protects the common man against the wanton greed of the super-rich is gradually being taken from us while we stand and stare.

• Like Like x 2
  15. TCJJ

TCJJ 117% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Man, this just looks and sounds kinda terrible...

I don't want to judge it before I see it either, but when Rescue Bots seems far more appealing, something isn't right...

• Like Like x 1
  16. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    *reads the description, then looks at the pic*

Primus, D*** it, Teamfourstar!!! First i see OP as Vegeta (obligatory story ad), then MT (to NItro nappa) and now Windblade to Bumbleku!!! WHEN WILL IT END?!?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Windsweeper II

News Credits:
    That being said I don't really expect us to get anything like Beast Wars or G1 in the near future anymore.
    But I do think they can do better than another Geewun rehash focusing on the same five characters as usual.
    RID season one was a step in the right direction, Cyberverse will be two steps backwards.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Blue=Sarcasm; Purple=Snarkcasm

Steven Universe does great things with the 11 minute format and this seems promising actually. Press releases always fudge this stuff to make it easier to print in a blurb but if you pick apart the context.

we still don\'t know if this is an RID follow up yet especially since Rescue Bots is continuing that universe too.

Bumblebee is an amnesiac with a critical mission, so he\'s got something important to do and doesn\'t know what.

Windblade has to FIND him. I don\'t think they\'ll get too heavy too quick but Bumblebee being lost and stranded with amnesia seems like it could actually be a compelling story.

The Decepticons are close behind. which ones? Megatron? Starscream? Steeljaw? Someone else? Are they the ones who bonked Bee\'s head? Was it another accident?

What\'s Optimus Prime up to? It\'s always something badass.

And the flashbacks thing? We\'re gonna get an actual look at Cybertronian life and culture and I can already tell that they\'re gonna use that to tell a story that develops in present day and flashbacks with characters from flashbacks getting set up to show later and probably traumatic glimpses of \"what happened\"

They\'re calling this Chapter 1, so maybe Chapter 1 is all about really digging in and setting up this new conflict and by Chapter 2 Bee will be (at least a little) recovered with the Decepticons evil plot being a little more apparent/forward.

just speculation but I got all that from the blurb and context. it\'s just a matter of not being so pessimistic

• Like Like x 2
  19. Niv3k

Niv3k 'Fe Li Na'

News Credits:
    I'll reserve judgement after I've seen atleast the first episode. Not too excited about this series ATM though.

• Like Like x 2
  20. PolskiGmaer17

PolskiGmaer17 Member

So we entered another Dark Age of the Transformer franchise.

2017 was really a bad year for Transformers