Transformers: Cyberverse Animated Series USA Airdate And First Trailer Revealed

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Fc203, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, digging the hell out of this. Might be the first transformers show in recent memory, where a human hasn’t showed up yet.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    I think Garry Chalk would do a good job as him. He did it well in the Unicron trilogy and it really matched the character’s persona.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    Dammit I didn’t even think about humans. God I hope they’re not there.

• Like Like x 5
  4. RoseOfQuartz

RoseOfQuartz New Member

They're on Earth. Why be on Earth if no humans?

I have mixed feelings about humans. I loved Sari from TFA, I loved the entire Burns family and Frankie's family from Rescue Bots, I loved Fowler, Miko and Raf from TFP, the dad from RiD15.

... that's it, I've hated all the rest.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Annino

Annino Well-Known Member

jack from tfp was good imo. better than raf, he annoyed me throughot all the series. he is a ***king child how does he superhack the hack out of everything. why is his hair like that. he is illogical and I hoped he would get shot by shockwave.

6. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    So yeah. Let’s not do any humans for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They only voiced them from 1984-1986, and Cullen didn’t return until 2007-2017 with the movie and TFPrime. Welker didn’t return until TFPrime in 2010-2013 and then again in Last Knight. So Cullen voiced Optimus for 13 years and Welker voiced Meg/Galvatron for 7.

Anyway... So glad Bee can talk normally. Too bad this show will have shitty representation in toy form.

• Like Like x 4
  8. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    Don't forget video game appearances the next time you dole all that out. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  9. Robbot

Robbot Well-Known Member

That
    That about lines up for me too.
    -I guess the proto humans from beast wars weren't too bad, they did make waspinator king (as he should be)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    Having watched the trailer (didn’t get to yesterday), I actually kinda like the new voices for Optimus and Megatron. They sound like younger Peter and Frank, and that’s a good thing. If they end up getting the roles for the long haul, with age they’ll sound even better.

In an age where old greats are dying off, and classics we grew up with are getting older, it’s great that we’re finding new, younger people to take up the reigns of iconic roles. Take Christopher Swindle who does an uncanny John Goodman (I NEVER thought we’d get someone that good at replicating Goodman), or Troy Baker who can do the Joker in lieu of Mark Hamill.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Grimlockfan101

Grimlockfan101 Member

i\'ve gotta be straight with ya, i was looking forward to grimlock getting a proper representation again, and in terms of the deisgn, it looked like it was, but when i realise they were pulling this whole \"alter ego bruce banner/ hulk\" bit, let me tell you i was dissapointed, I mean, If you want to show an intelligience gap between the alt modes that fine, but going to two opposite extremes, by having him pleasant and calm in robot form and mean and rough in dino form, just aint the solution i feel, just because that is not who the is character. Grimlock is suppose to be this rough and tough, loose cannon who has a short temper and doesn\'t like to play by the rules, even Greg berger has stated that he\'s always been a \"ready, fire, aim\" character, and i\'m not seeing that represented here. That\'s why i\'ve always felt he\'s had alot more in common with the character of wolverine then he did the hulk. So it\'s a real darn shame for me, i mean, i felt he hasn\'t been properly represented since the 2012 FOC video game. I don\'t even mind that the whole \"no ME GRIMLOCK\" bit, if you want him to speak proper, fine, but don\'t have him be this pansy. have him be his roughand tough  For those of you who are excited for this incarnation of grimlock, more power to ya. I\'m SEEING grimlock, but i\'m just not hearing or feeling like it\'s him.

As for the rest of the show, i think it looks promising, it\'s no TFP mind you, but i\'m glad to see these stories on cybertron that have been established in the lore for so long take shape on screen in one way or another, even if it\'s more child friendly. The voice cast i don\'t mind because, even though i love the OGs like ol pete, frankie and greg, I\'m open to other bringing something new to the table. And, even though like many others, i\'m tired of the whole \"radio\" gimmick with bumblebee, it at leasts means we actually get to see for ourselves how megatron messes bee up, which it even seems like a bit of it was shown in this trailer, so that\'s gotta add some leve of tragedy to it. cybertron having more of a presense of this show and No humans are big pluses from me, though i gotta say it seems their not gonna have cool cybertronian modes before arriving to earth which is dissapointing because they\'re always a highlight for me when it comes to the tf series, a whole \"before and after\" bit. Overall, i\'m getting a very \"justice league action\" vibe from this show, less of a contuinious narrative, and more just telling different short stories within this universe. so, i\'m looking forward to this show (dissapointed with grimlock\'s character but seeing as the only one\'s i\'ve felt have been done the character justice are the comicbook versions and the FOC game, i\'m not much surprised) and hope it turns out some good fresh transformers content for us fans.

• Like Like x 1
  12. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Oof

News Credits:
    I hope its not much like any of those three you just listed. I never much liked any of them and something about Steven Universe really annoys me.

• Like Like x 4
  13. TLP

TLP Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

It's those weird heart lips on the female characters, and hideous character designs overall, that really annoy me.
    And Adventure Time's weird nostril eyes...

• Like Like x 2
  14. Magnum Dongus

Magnum Dongus Well-Known Member

How exactly did you get in contact with Hasbro’s Transformers cartoon team?

• Like Like x 1
  15. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Jake Tillman seems to do a good Optimus Prime. I'm definitely cool with him continuing as Prime when Peter Cullen is no longer able to.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    That's true but, I suppose they wanted to have the G1 influence be omnipresent.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    I didn't. More like the opposite. Like I said, been doing this for a very long time, and it's not only the toon and not the only toon.
    But to explain that would need a topic in itself, and I'd rather save that for later. My career path had a lot to do with timing, luck, and other factors. Not exactly something that can be repeated in practice nor would I recommend it. There have been some major downsides to the path I chose too, and outside harassment that made it more complicated than it needed to be.

• Like Like x 1
  18. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Oof

News Credits:
    Glad someone finally agrees. I don't care how good the storytelling might be. If it's something as visually unappealing as Steven Universe then I'm gonna have a really hard time trying to get into it no matter what.

• Like Like x 1
  19. GrimLocke

GrimLocke Green Energon Strike Coaltion

We don’t know how posh Grimlock actually is. There’s every chance that, as I hope, he’ll wind up being more like Sandor Clegane AKA The Hound than Neddard Stark. Most likely, Grimsy will wind up somewhere between Ned and the Hound, as examples, and they’re much better examples than Tarzan!

And, 11 minutes was plenty of time for Neo Ranga and Ninja Slayer... which ran for 48 episodes and 26 episodes, respectively... :D 

Not with Grimlock, but it has been done.

Noble (BM) - Transformers Wiki

• Like Like x 2
  20. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Looks good. Would look even better with the additions of Jazz, Swipe, Sunny and CJ. Just sayin'.........:cool: 

• Like Like x 3