Transformers: Core Crisis

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Deltron Magnus, Apr 19, 2021.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    If only Firestar knew of what Optimus is really going through. She sounds like a friend that can be able to help you through problems well.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus TFW's Prettiest Princess

Firestar is good people. She's the kind of bot you'd want watching your back.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus TFW's Prettiest Princess

A couple of things:

One, despite being inactive for over a month and a half, this project is far from abandoned. I've been dealing with some life stuff that didn't leave much time or energy for hobbies like this, but if things go reasonably well, I'll be getting back into the swing of things in the near future. At the moment, the majority of my TF collection is boxed up, so I'll have to remedy that at least in part as well as work out the lighting for the new photo location (which hopefully will work better than the one I've been using for this comic) before I begin shooting Chapter 3.

Two, in view of the above and the fact that the script for Chapter 3 hasn't been completed yet alone finalized, I think this is a good time to ask for feedback. Any thoughts on the overall comic so far? Favorite characters, scenes, episodes etc.? Things you would like to see or like to see more of? Things that could be improved upon (aside from the lighting, which I'm going to be working on, and getting a better camera, which due to how much collecting is murdering my wallet, probably won't happen any time soon :D )? Questions about the lore, or things that need clarification (which I will gladly answer as long as they're not too spoiler-y)?

• Like Like x 4