Transformers: Colonies [The Rebooted RP]

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Swindle’s look of surprise fell into one of chagrin. “Look here. I am this ship’s requisition officer AND I have battlefield salvage certifications,” he snapped, shoving a datapad at the assassin that listed his permits. “And we absolutely need the salvage. Anything left on that battlefield is gonna go to waste, since it looks like everyone is gettin’ the hell outta Dodge, so we might as well pick up anything we can repurpose or recycle. Plus, even basic Cybertronian tech can fetch a good price on the black market, which’ll make it a good bargaining chip for if we ever need to trade for supplies, like, I dunno, the fuel we always seem to be obscenely short on!” He intentionally failed to mention the profits he stood to make on such trades. “But please,” the Combaticon continued, his voice dripping with annoyance and disdain, “get on your moral high ground and lecture me about scavenging and business!”

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    "Requisition Officer my aft." He muttered.
    He turned around and walked off, but not before slicing the Autobot corpse in half in a small fit of rage.
    "Fine than. But watch your back. You're off the charter. For now at least."
    He sheathed the sword, before going and standing next to the doorway of the Hangar and watching. He closed his optics inside of his helmet as he watched the carnage continue outside.

3. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Jetfire looked down at her question and smiled because he saw the front lines below them. “We are.” He said as he flew in for a landing. But upon landing, he could only see the dying form of his leader still. “We’re here...” He said as he remembered how bad Prime’s injuries were.

4. vatarian

vatarian Hive Princess

Flora seemed somewhat perturbed by the situation, and backed away from Shockwave and Wheeljack slowly, nervously biting at her lower lip with silvery little fangs.

"Ok. I really hope he wakes up again."

And unspoken, but evident in her nervous tone and posture-- She didn't want to endure the suspense of the mean-time. Turning, the child-Decepticon skipped away.

5. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

"The medbay? Every time he fights Megatron gets hurt worse. Hopefully this time he came back with bucket afts helm." Ironhide would joke going to check on his leader and check on Ratchet. He hasn't seen the mech since the start of the battle.

6. TF rocks

Star Saber hears Ironhide’s joke and blocks the mech to keep him from going to the med-bay. “Ironhide...” He trails off, his tone grave. “Prime is...”

The swordsmech stops speaking as he looks down. “It’s not good...his injuries...” Star Saber mutters at last.

7. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

Ebay:
    "Are potentially fatal," a sharp but solemn voice finishes Star Saber's sentence. The tall, lean form of Prowl marches onto the scene. His optics are unreadable beneath his visor, but his tense posture and twisted frown succinctly convey the severity of the issue.

"Let him pass, Saber. As soon as we get Prime safely into the Ark, we're evacuating. All of us."

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  8. TF rocks

Saber nods and movs so Ironhide can pass. At the same time, Jetfire comes in for a landing and enters as well, still holding Chichane.

“We have another for the med-bay.” He joked as he walks past Prowl.

9. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Chicane just held her hand up.
    "Its nothing dire. Prime needs more attention than I do."
    She grimaced again, her left leg sparking a little.
    "Just get him in now."
    ---
    Spitfire looked out and nodded.
    "They're retreating."
    He turned out to the hall.
    "Air commander Starscream, how much time to lift off? The Autobots are retreating."
    He than tilted his head.
    "And how is Lord Megatron faring?"

10. Sigmus Prime

Ebay:
    "Our medical staff is spread thin, but the self-repair facilities are available for those with minor injuries," the tactical officer replies, gently readjusting Chicane's leg to ease the sparking as she and Jetfire passed. "You should head there immediately and return to duty as soon as you can - we're not in the clear just yet."

11. Olymprix

News Credits:
    “Can you queue me up for one of those, too?” Roadbuster grunted as he shuffled toward Prowl. “It might take me a bit to get over there.” Another chunk of his armor slid off his shoulders, and he muttered, “Ah, slag. . .”

~~~~~~~~

Hot Shot squeezed through a dimly lit service corridor inside the Ark, illuminating his footing with a small flame springing from the tip of his finger; after a few cramped minutes of slow progress, he emerged into the main hallway. A couple near collisions later, he arrived at the medbay and shoved his way through a crowd of limping Autotroopers to get to the main triage center. “I NEED A HIGH-CLEARANCE MEDIC ASAP!” he bellowed with surprising composure. “Opt— an officer in really bad shape is getting hauled through camp and he may not make it this far without medical attention!”

By the time Hot Shot had made it to his destination, the two Autotroopers carrying Optimus’s stretcher had made it up the boarding ramp of the Autobot ship, but not much farther, as their progress was hindered by the crowds choking the entrance, either in a panic over their Prime’s condition or else inconveniently preoccupied with their own tasks and injuries. “Hey!” one of the troopers shouted to Ironhide. “Help us make a path here!”

12. Sigmus Prime

Ebay:
    Prowl picked up the armor fragment and tucked it under his arm, then put his other arm as far around the much larger mech's back as he could, giving him some physical support to keep from stumbling.

"Let's hurry," he grunted, struggling under the weight of the hefty Autobot as he helped him along. "The Ark's medbays have been reserved for Prime's front line troops, so we'll find a spot for you soon enough."

13. Olymprix

News Credits:
    “I’m a tough ol’ spawn of a glitch, though,” Roadbuster chuckled humorlessly as he braced himself with one hand on Prowl’s shoulder. “Let the really beat-up go first. Slap some more guns on my arms and some armorplate over my holes, and I’ll be good to go at it again.”

14. Sigmus Prime

Ebay:
    "We're counting on it," Prowl remarked, helping Roadbuster to the point that he could make it the rest of the way easily enough without assistance. He offered the shard of armor plating to the wounded mech, a sardonic smirk on his face. "The doctor's going to need every piece. Now, I have to go help with Optimus."

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  15. TF rocks

Star Saber looks back and walks over, his larger size working to his advantage as a few Autotroopers move aside for him. “Okay, bots. Please move aside as we have a critically injured mech and he needs treatment ASAP.” Saber says. “I know you want to make sure he is okay, but you are only hindering his chances of survival by being in the way.”

He then looks to those who are not concerned with Prime’s injuries. “As of those who are just too preoccupied, please move aside so the more severely injured can get through unhindered.” Saber adds.

16. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Ironhide was ready to dismiss everyone’s words but, he would see his leader and best friend in the arms of the Autotroopers. He was in shock. He’d start making a path for Prime.
    “MOVE OR GET MOVED!!!” Ironhide yells with great demand and anger.

17. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Roadbuster waved him on. “Go! I’ll catch up.”
    Between Saber’s calm reassurances and Ironhide’s roar, the crowd ahead of the stretcher parted almost immediately, allowing the party to move ahead. With nothing to obstruct their path, the Autotroopers were even able to maintain a gentle jog as they bore their leader through the winding halls of the Ark to the bustling entrance of the medbay. Again, the crowds moved aside to the best of their ability, allowing Optimus and company access to the main triage area, where Hot Shot was still darting from station to station, trying to pry away any available medics.

18. TF rocks

Star Saber follows, making sure no one gets in the way. He looks around for Ratchet, hoping to find said medic. "Ratchet, if you're here, Prime needs help, badly." He calls. His gold and blue optics flash as he scans the crowd for the medic.

19. Sigmus Prime

Ebay:
    Prowl nodded curtly, gave a friendly salute, and jogged off in search of Prime.

As he made his way quickly around the curving corridors of the Ark, the tactical officer's face twisted into a grimace. Roadbuster didn't understand... most of them didn't. This wasn't like the other times. Prowl had seen his fair share of injured bots, be they his allies or his enemies. Some things you could walk away from. Others would take time. This? This could be permanent. Ubeknown to most of the rest, the Autobot forces weren't in any shape to lose their foremost commander. And if they couldn't cope - couldn't recover - where would that leave them?

Prowl shook his head, murmuring incomprehensibly to himself as he dashed in the direction of the medbay, refusing to give his processor the opportunity to calculate the odds of Prime's survival. Not now. It didn't help before, and it wouldn't do any good now. His only choice was to remain focused -

As if on cue with his haphazard thoughts, the distracted Prowl rounded a corner and abruptly collided with a shorter mech. Rubbing his chest in pain, he glared downwards to see a very desperate Hot Shot.

"Status?" he asked, not bothering to waste time with reprimands or apologies.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  20. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Hot Shot stumbled backwards, but composed himself quickly. "...Not good at all," he replied quietly. "Prime's barely hanging on, but I'm pretty sure Star Saber said that—" he made an audible swallowing noise— "said that his spark's... gone. Like blasted-out-of-his-chest gone."