Transformers: Colonies [The Rebooted RP]

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Grimlock started making his way back to the autobot lines under the cover Roadbuster had provided untill he was on Roadbusters possition.

"You walk Roadbuster?" He asked extending his arm to the commando.

2. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Hot Shot sputtered in shock for an instant at Star Saber's announcement, then turned and sprinted toward the back of the Autobot lines, his injured leg protesting at this sudden strain. "MEDIC! RATCHET!"
    As the others gathered around Megatron, Swindle went to inspect the Matrix where it had fallen. Discounting Starscream's pained reaction—surely the bauble had cooled off by now—he attempted to pick it up, only to give a choked yelp as it seared his fingers. He scowled; he would not be foiled by so petty and precious a thing. After a moment's search, he discovered a bent metal rod, which he used to scoop up the Matrix by the handle. The arms dealer allowed himself a little smirk, admiring his own inventiveness, before rejoining the rest of the procession like some sort of less-than-dignified ringbearer.
    Roadbuster inspected himself, finally taking a moment to register all those damage reports that had flooded his system moments earlier. His shoulders were torn to shreds, half of his remaining ammunition reserves had blown up, and his spark chamber was probably visible through a few particularly precarious wounds in his back. However, his legs were remarkably intact, suffering only some surface scarring and servo strain. "That's about all I can do," he chuckled, tentatively reaching up to take Grimlock's hand. He winced as part of his shoulder armor and the machine gun attached to it buckled on its armature and clattered to the ground.

3. vatarian

vatarian Hive Princess

Starscream comm'd Skywarp.

"Skywarp! Get put here now. We have the Matrix of Leadership. Teleport it to a safe place aboard the Nemesis immediately!"

4. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

From behind him Swindle would hear a noise nearly all Decepticons recognized. A sound most dreaded, not out fear, but out of annoyance. A strange electrical poofing and popping noise, a noise best descriped as a "Zzzzzompf." After a few seconds he'd then hear the feminine voice of the equally femmine black and purple seeker.

"Oh my Swindle, should you really be the one taking that?"

--------------------

Grimlock nodded as Roadbuster made his quip. "Then go fast as can. Battle over. We lose."

5. Olymprix

News Credits:
    "Scrap!" Swindle started at the noise behind him. Whirling around, he pouted at the newly arrived Seeker. "Well, excuuuse me, Skywarp, no one else was recovering the priceless and supposedly all-powerful relic," he grumbled in a condescending tone, instinctively drawing the bar from which the Matrix dangled a little bit closer to his chest.
    The orange-and-green bot wrapped his arm across his companion's shoulders and trudged forward. "Yeah, but their tails are between their legs too. The question is... how much did we lose?"

6. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Spitfire was pushed aside as Starscream came over. He didn't react at first, but than he saw the Matrix come out. He was surprised, but not too entirely intimidated. It was the matrix after all. He was about to go over and grab it, but than Skywarp showed up, and Spitfire sighed as he looked at the two cons bickering.

"Watch it you two. You both heard Starscream. Get your afts to the nemesis now."
    He reached down, and grabbed Megatron again, and While supporting Megatron, he drew his Blade and pointed it at them.
    "Or do I have to personally come over there and slice that Slag licking grin off your stupid face?"
    He than sheathed it as he saw the Matrix near Swindle's chest.
    'Fitting if it gets lodged in his chest.' He thought.
    He than motioned to one of the other cons around him, obviously trying to tailor to a generic or one of lower rank.
    "Now, would someone be so kind as to get off your lazy aft, and help me get Megatron, our fragging leader, onto our ship or do I have to start taking names?!"

7. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Skywarp drew closer to Swindle. "What do you think I'm here for lughead?" He asked as he wrapped the ends of his fingers around the matrix's handles. As a look of pain suddenly came across the seekers face he vanished just as quickly as he'd appeared with another "Zzzzzompf".

A few short seconds later he reappeared infront of Megatron and Spitfire. "Maybe you should let go?" He said in his most femmime sing-song voice in a way that conveyed an obvious resentment as he put his arm around Megatron. "Since you know I'm doing what I was ordered to. That and I'm the one your sorry aft will call for an emergency evac too."

"Me Grimlock think we lost more then we can hope replace. Optimus hurt bad. Already turning grey when me last saw him."

8. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Swindle's sudden dismay gave way to a bemused twitching of his lips at Skywarp's little dilemma. Sighing, he tossed the bar over his shoulder and returned to the group; he gave an indignant, but very quiet, huff at Skywarp's reappearance.

Roadbuster remained silent as he guided Grimlock back to the Autobot lines. His mind silently wrestled with the consequences of Optimus' impending death. Would the war end? For both sides, or just the Autobots? Or would it continue with renewed furor once both sides finished licking their wounds? He secretly hoped for that last possibility.

9. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    "Fine. Just don't do anything stupid punk."

He still supported Megatron, but allowed enough leeway so that Skywarp could freely teleport himself and Megatron to the Medbay.

10. vatarian

vatarian Hive Princess

Starscream folded his arms behind his back, and paced into the Nemesis, expression pinched. The Seeker never really looked anxious or scared or particularly angry.

When Starscream felt any sort of strong and unpleasant emotion, his faceplate just looked....

Like he'd found something gross floating in his energon ration, or discovered a couple troops knuckle-deep in eachother's underchassis.

He had that look now. He wouldn't say as much, but he was fretting over Megatron.

11. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

And with that the femmine seeker and his leader blinked out of reality and reappeared in the med bay of the Nemisis.

"Shockwave! Anybody!" Skywarp yelled out when they arrived. "I have Megatron here he needs treatment stat! And as a lesser priority I need someone to look at my servos after holding the matrix."

12. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

Hearing the signature sound of Skywarp's teleportation field, Shockwave turned on his heels to face the frantic seeker and their wounded leader. Megatron's ghastly state is one that surprised even Shockwave, someone who had seen the aftermath of several centuries worth of conflict and the toll it had taken on Megatron's gradually evolving frame. The mark in his chest was especially concerning, as it looked like his chest plate had begun...rotting, almost. The burn pattern and the way it weaved into his chest, sinking in towards his semi-visible spark...it was horrific, to say the least.

"Very well." Shockwave moved over to assist Skywarp, moving their damaged commander over to a large medical table that had recently been cleared off with several tools descending from hidden ports in the ceiling, all in preparation for his arrival.

"Return to Starscream and fulfill his orders from here. I will attend to Lord Megatron, but I will require a clear lab and more importantly, we will need to launch the Nemesis to get away from the ground based Autobot forces."

13. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Spitfire nodded as Skywarp left, and went towards the Nemesis. After a while, he entered the hangar bay, and sat down on a crate as he caught his breath.
    He looked around as more soldiers wandered in or shambled in battered, beaten, and some broken beyond belief.
    Spitfire sighed as he looked at the carnage around him, and wondered how many they had lost in the fight. He shook it aside, as he started off towards the main hallways.
    "Now, we wait for the storm to calm."

14. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

Ebay:
    The slightly hunched form of Wheeljack lurked in the corner, optics darting back and forth between the others as he surveyed the horrific scene. He had arrived earlier and elected to wait in patient silence for Megatron to arrive; and now his mechanically astute mind was meticulously piecing together the extent of the damage done to his leader.

Needless to say, it was severe. And even at a glance it seemed irreparable to the veteran engineer.

“Do you need my help, doctor?” he asked of Shockwave. Ordinarily there’d be contempt evident in his roughened voice – the modicum of respect Wheeljack held for his superior was for the science officer’s intelligence and nothing more – but this time was different. And they both knew it, even if neither would speak it aloud.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  15. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Soundwave would finally board the Nemesis, immediately getting onto his comms.

"Soundwave to Starscream, what is lord Megatron's status" he asked.

---

"Yeah, I may be fast, but you'll be able to keep her in better condition" said Blurr.

Scattershot followed Grimlock and Roadbuster back to the Autobot line.

"That was not good" he said. "I... I think I'll go run a diagnostic check on the defence grid. Some of the turrets might need my attention after the battle. Well, the ones that haven't been blown apart."

16. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Swindle silently tagged along behind Starscream. A crisis such as this would require available and useful personnel, and he liked the prospect of ingratiating himself to the second-in-command.

17. vatarian

vatarian Hive Princess

Starscream sighed quietly and replied,

"Lord Megatron is in critical condition, but stabilized following the removal of the Matrix from his chassis. Shockwave and assorted Decepticon medical personel are seeing to his injuries within the former's laboratory. I.... Do not know if he is conscious. And I do not know how long his repairs and recovery will take."

The Seeker terminated the communique without giving Soundwave chance to reply. He had other things to do. He opened a faction wide broadcast.

"To all Decepticons participating in operation Exodus: I am enstating an immediate time-sensitive boarding imperative. For the safety of the Decepticon faction's leadership, of Megatron, of the Nemesis, and of the integrity of this mission, our launch has been moved forward. All personnel not onboard within the next one-third cycle will be left behind. I repeat-- You have three breems, one-third of a cycle, to board, before takeoff procedures are initiated. Starscream out."

18. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Swindle hesitated at the urgency of Starscream’s communique, and then gently cleared his throat. “Ah, Commander Starscream?” he asked, his voice coming out more timidly than he had wanted it to. “Why are we not pressing the advantage? Surely the Autobot camp is in far greater turmoil? Why... run?” Even to a coward like I, he mused, it’s strange to flee from a victory. It may have been costly, but why would we victors retreat too?

19. vatarian

vatarian Hive Princess

"Because any further victory in the destruction of Autobot lives here would only manifest as a dearth of our own resources down the road."

Starscream eyed Swindle over his shoulder. Was silent for a moment.

"We are critically low on Energon, Swindle. And while we have almost a surplus of basic repair-supplies, we are also critically low on specialized components for more critical damage, and for the replacement of worn-out vital components."

The seeker paced a bit.

"When they say Cybertron is dying, the meaning is not that the planet is truly in any real danger of total destruction. The meaning.... Is that its ability to keep us alive... Is fading. Very, very quickly."

Starscream stood at a porthole, gazing out at the Decepticon fortifications surrounding the Nemesis, and beyond, the still-smoldering battlefield.

"We lost nearly 1,000 troops today, in this theatre of war, on this battlefield alone. And a thousand more are in need of urgent or not-so-urgent medical attention. We budgeted for that. We will have enough supplies within the Nemesis and within the temporary rampart surrounding it that recovery from today's battle will consume no more than 38% of our medical resources and allotted Energon transfusions."

But if we rush into another fight, as you suggest, with our numbers reduced and many more troops removed from the battlefield due to injuries.... The cost would be catastrophic. You suggest pushing into the Autobots' most fiercely guarded stronghold. Perhaps we could win. We have no means of confirming it as of yet, but I believe Optimus Prime was terminally wounded today. Crushed beyond any hope of immediate resumption of command, certainly. So. Perhaps we would win. But in the process, we would doom ourselves to a slow starvation on the surface of this planet.

A full pressed assault would open the Nemesis to sabotage, and, believe me, the Autobots are smart enough to know that. And the resource-expenditure of that assault would make survival and maintenace following our exodus from this world nearly impossible even if our enemies were so implausibly stupid as to pass up an opportunity to pierce our weakened home defenses and ground this vessel."

20. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Swindle’s brows twisted into a pensive expression. Of course, he recognized Starscream’s reasoning, but one thing bothered him still. “But Commander, we still have the Nemesis. It’s a warship, so couldn’t we at least bombard them from orbit as a parting gesture of ‘frag you’?”