Transformers: Colonies [Reboot Sign Up Thread]

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, May 6, 2018.

1. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Dropping Prowl and claiming Ironhide

2. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

Ebay:
    I'll pick up Prowl as well as Dirge(orgen).

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  3. Starman99

Starman99 Member

This is my first time trying a Transformers based rpg with one of my personal Original characters, here he is....

Name: Roughneck
    Faction: Autobot
    Class: Deluxe
    Appearance: With a rather stout and paunchy frame, Roughneck is built to be rather muscular for a bot; despite looking like he’d be hanging in a chemical factory than the battlefield. Green colors coat his body and is completed with a rust tone for his face and limbs. A large washing machine-esque drum is centered on Roughneck’s stomach, used for personal chemical storage in his frame and as a way to create various compounds for his comrades. This drum can be opened at will, although Roughneck may accidentally release the drum and it’s contents if he’s “Sparked” from too much energon consumption.
    A long coiled hose is attached to a backport on Roughneck’s back, often wrapped around his left arm when in robot-alt mode or hung to his hood in vehicle mode. His vehicle mode is that of a Cybertonian supply tanker, a truck designed to travel far distances and procure precious materials. A large tractor trailer usually accompanies Roughneck when he travels to aid troops or bases in need. When not in use of the trailer, remnants of it’s extra caterpillar tracks hang off the Autobot’s legs like tassels on a cowboy boot. However when he’s in vehicle form, Roughneck can use the trailer’s large containers for holding his “Experiments” and his private stash of green bootlegged energon.
    Physical traits: In his profession on Cybertrons industrial chemical factories, Roughneck has altered his body to become a living chemical mixer and container. Almost every orifice in his frame hides a corrosive, liquid, foam, and even energon on some occasion. Although due to this unorthodox form of containment, Roughneck’s vocal patterns have a gurgling or watery sound to it.
    Personality: Being a hardworking bot in the industrial areas of Iacon, Roughneck thrives upon great labor and a good energon ale to share amongst friends. Believing in the idea that all bots have their own place in the world, Roughneck takes great pride in providing the chemicals that fuel Cybertron every single cycle and is horrified when others mock another’s talents or work area. Roughneck will defend any bot who is jeered or assaulted, often going into a ferocious rage that’s earned him infamy in the barroom brawls of Maccadam’s Oil House. Many brawls are also caused by the consumption of various alcoholic beverages, Roughneck has been known to become a punchdrunk if addled from about 12 to 15 shots of Energon ale. Combined with the defensive hardworking nature and alcohol infused mental state, Roughneck is a foe not to cross in any pub across Iacon.

Prideful of his knowledge on many chemicals and foams, Roughneck is an ideal autobot to consult about complex chemical recipes or ingredients. From the creation of a new fire foam to removing grease, Roughneck can whip up chemical agents on the fly in some situations. However with his expansive industrial mindset; Roughneck is still open to learn many new recipes and combinations. Also he tends to create chemicals on the fly has earned him multiple reprieves by his superiors for increasing the problem by accident or making bootleg energon in his free time. Despite these setbacks, Roughneck is often praised for his hardworking nature and skill with handling chemical dangers on the battlefield.

Function: Supply Runner, former chemist

History/Bio

Roughneck was an infamous chemist and worker in the Industrial areas of Iacon; experimenting in the deep and glowing factories until dawn rises. His love for his job and a good drink has earned respect amongst his foremen during the early years of the Autobot/Decepticon War and raised many spirits with his easygoing attitude to the stressful years after. However life was not always easy for Roughneck, the barroom brawls have led to him being arrested on charges from “splashing a customer with corrosive agents” and “decking a cybertronian officer in a drunken stupor”. These charges would lead Roughneck to be imprisoned for 10 years before being released during the warfront’s growth. With his chemically altered body frame and record with brawling, Roughneck attracted the attention from a military recruiter and was drafted into the Autobot military as a supply runner.

Abilities: Modified to contain and create chemicals for war usage, Roughneck can hold about 15 different chemicals within every orifice in his pudgy frame. These chemicals can either deployed from his hose, chest drum, and excreted from his back port. These chemical concoctions included within him are:
    -Anti-Freeze
    -Oil
    -Gasoline
    -Flame “Prevention” Foam
    -Slippery Lubricant
    -Corrosives {from Sulfuric to Perchloric Acid}
    -Napalm
    -Sodium Chloride {The only solid chemical formula inside his body}
    -Kerosene
    - special “Iacon Ingestor” energon ale {A bootleg energon made for his fellow troops and allies alike, despite being putrid green in color and having a rancid smell to it. Side-Effects of this concoction has yet to be documented by it’s creator.}
    Weapons:
    If cornered on the battlefield and not exactly skilled in armed combat, Roughneck will improvise the situation by using his hose and drum as effective weaponry. His hose can be set from normal spray to full blast if the need arises and can become a good riot suppression tool. If the hose wouldn’t work, Roughneck will adjust his drum to release small blasts of corrosive or blinding agents at any decepticon who attempts to tussle with him. Also in vehicular combat, Roughneck can release a jet stream of chemical agents or harmful liquids from his car roof (Back area in robot mode) and this can be disorientating for any foe who tries to attack from above.
    Weaknesses:
    Despite having offensive agents inside at his disposal literally, Roughneck is not built for combat and generally inexperienced with tactical or armed combat.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  4. Starman99

Starman99 Member

What do you guys think of him????

5. Starman99

Starman99 Member

Is there anything interesting about Roughneck?

6. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Okay dude stop spamming the thread I'm sure ginga hasn't gotten a chance to actually look it over yet so just like, chill bro.

7. Starman99

Starman99 Member

Okay I’ll chill, I'm so excite for joining the forum for the first time and i kinda become a little excitable at times...

8. Ømnidrive

lol If you're excited that is fine but, don't spam it. I'll look over and give you feedback on your OC my guy

9. Starman99

Starman99 Member

All right then, What’s it like to rip in Colonies?

10. Ømnidrive

Not bad
    Pretty fun especially if people come up with plans everyone can play a part in

I'll say this about your OC, this guy seems more like a thinker than a fighter. Has the potential to be a nice balance.

11. Starman99

Starman99 Member

It sounds like great fun, I'm very nervous about rp’ing but I’m ready to play part that comes my way =D

Roughneck was designed by myself to be more of a thinker than a warrior; he’d be more at home with Ratchet or Wheeljack but if the situation demands it, He can charge upon the field and give Decepticons a taste of corrosive acid.

12. Ømnidrive

Well bro whenever you're ready, keep the rules in mind and have fun

13. Starman99

Starman99 Member

Wait one moment, Does that mean my character is approved for the rp?

14. Ømnidrive

Well if you make an app I'd assume so but, if you want to wait for the Mods of this RP then cool

15. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    Heyo, Starman, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you should probably contact / PM one of the Admins so you can get the discord link and not clog up this Sign up thread. Just saying.

Still tho, looking forwards to the potential ideas you have.

-DK

16. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Sorry about this, but I'm dropping out of the rp. Soundwave, Scattershot and Blurr are available to grab

17. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

Ebay:
    I'm dropping out. Prowl, Wheeljack, and Dirge are up for grabs.

18. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    I’m also resigning. Ironfist, Hot Shot, and Swindle are free.

19. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Google+:
    I'm resigning so spitfire and chicane are up for grabs.