Transformers: Colonies Rebirth

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

A short, boxy Autobot was sprinting as fast as his stout legs could carry him towards Prowl, huffing and puffing all the way.

2. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Thundercracker nodded as he took the memory stick and stowed it away in a storage compartment in his hip. "Got it," he replied. "Anything else before I leave to go study this stuff?"

"The wolf's right," Spacewarp snarled, smacking her fists together and giving Turmoil a death glare. "So how 'bout we see what you got?"

"Spacewarp, you sure this is a good idea?" Astrotrain asked, trying to step between her and Turmoil. "We're already in trouble with Leozack and I'm not sure we should going around causing anymore trouble tonight."

3. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    "I think I'll do fine," Turmoil growled, shrugging of Weirdwolf's grip and flipping down his arm cannon in one surprisingly fluid motion. "I'll even let the lady swing first."

4. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Starscream taps his chin and thinks "Keep an optic on Skywarp. Don't let him run wild. If I find this base of operations trashed by his pranks when I get back, YOU will be the one cleaning it up." Starscream turns away. "Dismissed." He flies off back toward HQ's main building.

5. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Oh well. Guess I get to take bets. Big Black Dude, hopefully your drunk scrap can stand after she throws a punch." Weirdwolf commented

6. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Prowl would look at the mech
    "Can I help you?"

A couple of wires would be a tad out of place and if he looked at the data-pad connected to the weapon the coding would be off

7. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy aka BrickBotGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Scavenger went to work fine-tuning the device and its connections. "Okay, credit where's it's due, this actually isn't that bad all things considered. You just got a few things slightly off."

8. Sigmus Prime

The mech spluttered and made a show of slapping his knee as his ventilation system worked overtime. "Oh, you don't have to be so formal, Mr. Prowl! It's... phew, one second." He put a hand to his chest and leaned backwards, cooling his systems. "Oh boy, that was a long hallway. A-anyway, it's me - Huffer! I helped renovate your office after that... erhm, incident! Remember? You... you do remember, right?"

Huffer frowned and waved his hand dismissively. "Of course you don't. Never mind. Um, so, I heard you guys were going on a trip..."

9. Ømnidrive

Prowl nods
    "Ah yes Huffer. Sure come along we could use more hands. Do you have any weapons?"

Bonecrusher nods
    "Right well once your done kid look over on right shelf. Scrapper made me work on something for you."

10. LegoTFGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "There, should be good now." He turned to the shelf. "Scrapper made you do what now?"

11. Ømnidrive

"Something about giving you a weapon or some scrap." Bonecrusher shrugs

"Its a sonic weapon disguised as a screwdriver. It works as a regular one also but, eh."

12. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Starscream's room, Chaar
    Starscream arrives at his room and locks the door behind him. He does a sweep of his room for any of Soundwave's listening device before sighing. "I really hate contacting this guy, but he has his uses." He activates a comm-line that reaches across the stars to a far-off moon's energy refinery.
    "Thunderhoof. Answer if you're in."

Energy Refinery Barracks, M-5432

In a barrack room outfitted for one mech and decorated quite nicely, a tall horned mech answers the com.
    "Well, well, well. If ain't my lucky Star. What can I do for you today?"

13. LegoTFGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "A... Sonic Screwdriver? Who the heck looks at a screwdriver and says 'this should be a little more sonic'?" He picked up the device and examined it. "Nice craftmanship though."

14. Ømnidrive

"Look kid take it or leave it." Bonecrusher growls

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Starscream's room, Chaar
    Starscream's optic ridge twitches and in annoyance. "Don't call me that. I am still your superior in the army."

"Alright, alright. Second-in-command and all that I knows. I understan wanting to be respected yeah? But I also knows you don't contact me unless yus want somethin'. Something ol' Megs and the army can't give you. So why don't we get down to business? Whaddaya want that Kospego industries can provide?" replies the comm.

"Iron. Cybertronium. Titanium. And if possible Ununtrium." responds Starscream tersely.

The comm let's out a big whistle. "Sounds like yus upper management folks want something built."

"You don't need to know why. I just need to know you have the ability to pull 20 tons over everything but unutrium of which I will take what is reasonable." growls Starscream.

"That's a lot to sneak around and expensive too. Where are you even wanting this shipped to?" asks Thunderhoof.

Starscream lists a moon near the location where the start of the War with Quintesson's will begin.

Thunderhoof goes silent for a moment caculating everything. "Yeah, I can pull this off. Question is, what are you willing to provide me in return?"

Starscream answers "Complete freedom to move about Quadrant 438756-98734 until the campaign for which I need those resources for is over. I will pull the troops and scouts from there in preparation for this. You can conduct your "business" freely without Decepticon interference."

Thunderhoof's room, M-5432
    Thunderhoof sucks in an intake. FREE ACCESS to Quadrant 438756-98734? No sneaking? Just the blackmarket running freely through Decepticon territory for his gangs personal profit? Into areas that so hard to reach because of these tight patrols and stations. All leading toward untaken neutral planets full of money?!
    "Heh. Well then Starscream. If that's what you are offering then you've got yourself a deal."

16. Sigmus Prime

"Really? You - you don't want to see my credentials or anything?" He pulled a datapad out of his backpack and waved it sarcastically. "Because, it sure took me awhile to find these just for you to not want to see them. Ugh. Whatever. Um... weapons? Well, not on my person, no... I'm an engineer, an architect. I build things! I haven't really had need for any weapons..."

His optic ridges creased in worry. "Why? Do I need one? Are you going someplace dangerous? I wasn't aware that you were going someplace dangerous. I just figured it would be nice to have someone around who can build - and repair - things. I mean, if you guys are going to be in a lot of fights, well..."

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  17. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Some bar in Iacon

Arcee sat alone in the bar, heavily inebriated and nearly passed out.

Chaar

Lunaclub "patrolled" the area from the air. She was searching for something. No she was looking for someone. Someone she'd known along time ago.

18. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Red Alert steps into the bar after following a mysterious trail of energon crumbs. "Hmm."

19. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Arcee spun on her bar stool and looked at Red Alert blankly for a moment before realizing who it was, a smug smile growing across her face when she did.

" 'eh Red! What are you doin' 'ere?"

20. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Starscream's room, Chaar
    Starscream ended the comm and approached the terminal in the room. He sent the orders to shift all troops In Quadrant 438756-98734 to Quintesson section, so as to keep an optic on these enemies and guard their frontline.
    The smugglers can run free for now there. Ensuring we have enough resources for the battle to come is more important.
    Starscream begins to subspace his most precious personal belongings before looking at them reminds him of something.
    He quickly comms Skywarp.