Transformers: Colonies Rebirth

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Iacon
    "So... you came in during my.... recollection and just stared?"
    Optimus asks before grabbing the datapad, checking the info on it

2. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Iacon

"It seemed rude to interrupt sir." answers Red Alert. The report would show any recent security breeches in Iacon and the steps taken to stop it from recurring.

A security proposal by Red Alert suggested that the ventilation system be shut down completely and everyone deal with the heat so that Decepticon minicons would have one less area to potentially access the base through.

3. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    ((Sorry for writing a book))

Chaar, Today:

Megatron stood on the uppermost balcony of the Decepticon Command Center. Before him, he saw the Decepticon's domain, their home away from home. Glittering yellow lights dotted the purple skyline, beyond the city, volcanoes illuminated the horizon. He took a deep breath of the sulfuric air, the toxic fumes circulating through his filtration systems.

It reminded him of the industrial smog that covered the Decepticon's previous capital of Kaon...
    Reminded him of the smoldering remains of his foes in the gladiatorial arenas...
    further reminding him of the poisonous Nucleon he mined before the Decepticons were even a thought in his mind.

Hm. Nostalgia. What a terrible thought, feeling homesick for previous prisons.... But is this any less of a prison? Is anything but complete control of Cybertron and the decimation of the Autobots a prison for me and my Decepticons?

He shot his fusion cannon high into the air, gaining the attention of the commanders inside the center with him, and all other grunts in the city below.

"Today, the Autobots remember the anniversary of the loss of Nova Prime, a corrupt monster who brought Cybertron into the "Golden Age" that blind, naive bots remembered as a wonderous time... They're wrong, it was fool's gold! The upper crust Cybertronians lived a lavish life, drowning in Engex and Oil, while the lower class, OUR CLASS, were paved over, forgotten! We slaved away in the mines, factories, spaceports to provide for them... and what did we get in return? NOTHING!

Sometimes, I like to think... What would things be like if Galvatron had won that battle on the Proudstar... Sure, he was an mad barbarian, but heh, what are half of you bots? What am I, but a gladiator?! In fact, I envy him! While he was lost in the battle himself, he still managed to destroy his nemesis! Know this, My Decepticons! I would happy give up my spark if it meant taking out Optimus Prime, destroying the Autobots and paving a Decepticon future, our beloved Peace through Tyranny!"

Got a bit too passionate there... More intellectual bots wouldn't think much of the speech, it was cliche as hell... that being said, he cared more about the dim-witted bots below, the ones who needed their master to raise their spirits. Things had been rough, ever since they were forced from Kaon to Chaar, resources were lower than they had ever been... Things needed to change.

4. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Red Alert.... why do you think we have the ventilation system in the first place?"
    HE sighs
    "Let alone, why not have a system that only let's out exhaust from the building and decimates foreign materials?"

5. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Chaar
    Starscream crossed his arms and looked down with a scoff.
    Another speech. Another empty promise of glory. How are we living any better then when we were under their rule? We still struggle for resources. If only Megatron acted like a real leader would think of building his resources instead war machines and new battlefronts. Short-sighted fool. Starscream began running over his fliers fuel supply data in head once more.

6. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Iacon

"We have it for the luxury of staying cool and removing annoying exhaust." Answers Red Alert before going into his proposal argument. "We are hardy people. Studies show we can survive exposure to hazardous exhaust for long periods of time. A small sacrifice to ensure unnecessary openings are closed off."
    He pauses.
    "Though your suggestion is not without merit sir. It just still leaves an opening that Decepticons might be able to exploit if they found a way around it."

7. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

IACON
    "Yet, you risk us damaging our equipment, thus putting us into a disadvantage, would that truly be the best idea?"
    Optimus states

8. megatronski

News Credits:
    Iacon:

Pharma strode into his medbay, carrying two suitcases, which he dropped down in front of Ratchet's desk. "I'm leaving now, Ratchet... You've known for weeks now, and you couldn't bother to meet me at the spaceport, help me move my equipment? I had to get that fraghead Skyfall to help me to the ship! What the slag?!"

Chaar:

Megatron strode back into the center, overlooking the hundreds of display screens that covered the walls. Flamewar watched from the shadows, in awe of his speech, playing a little tune on Garboil in guitar mode. It'd likely be bothering Starscream, as she was playing the guitar pretty close to where he was working.

9. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Iacon
    Red Alert frowns and calculates the possibilities. "I... withdraw my proposal sir. And will consider how to implement yours."
    There has to be a way! They could get in! But maybe Prime's suggestion is a good temporary solution.

10. moon moon

moon moon what happened to my life

Iacon

After Prime concluded with his broadcast, Elita One closed the transmission with a sigh. She remembered the day he spoke of clear as day... and remembered how she, as Ariel, could only stand by in shock as the event transpired before her. Silent. Unresponsive. Helpless.

Never again.

She turned on her heel towards the holodeck without another sound. The captain wasn't the only one nursing that old feeling of loss, but she knew Optimus better than most. Her old friend would appreciate the company today, and frankly, so would she.

11. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Iacon
    Optimus nods
    "I suggest asking Wheeljack about innovations on the systems for a... proof-read."

12. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Iacon
    Ratchet would sigh
    "You didn't need my help Pharma. You barely had a damn thing in here." He would groan shaking his head

Chaar
    Barricade would look and smile in admiration a bit. Blackout rolls his eyes but, smirks. Flatline and Dreadwing would be discussing the movement. While Sixshot would be training and ignoring everyone.

A portal would open above Charr and a object would come flying out heading towards the center of Charr

13. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

IACON

A small cassette jumped out of Pharma's luggage, turning into a small femme.
    "Goodbye Ratchet." Flip Sides says with a wave.

14. megatronski

News Credits:
    Pharma's face went from mild annoyance to a full scowl. "B-BARELY A THING?! Is that really how little you think of me as a colleague?! He slammed his hands down onto the desk. "This is why I'm leaving, Ratchet! You don't care... You're so aloof, uncaring... You're a good doctor, but a terrible friend.""

He turned down to Flip-Sides.

"You should likely get back into the briefcase, Flip-Sides." He put up his fists, "F-FIGHT ME, RATCHET!"

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Iacon
    "Yes sir." salutes Red Alert. "I will go there now if you are satisfied with the report."

Chaar
    Starscream grits his teeth as Flamewar's noise interrupts his calculations. He turns in his chair toward her and growls "Would you stop that incessant noise, femme? This is a command room not a concert hall!"

16. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Ratchet would smile at her and nods....giving her an energon lolly
    "Watch out for this mech."

"Pharma....how much did you have too drink? Also I do not think so little of you." He sighs

17. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Iacon
    Highbrow poked a what amounted to equivalent of Cybertronian Newton Balls.

"By the Allspark this room is always far to warm" he thought looking over the code on his computer's screen.

"Well looks like the worm is ready for the hook," The headmaster pulled a datastick out of his desk's drawer and plugged it into the computer starting a data transfer. With that Highbrow leaned back in his chair and called up an old friend of sorts.

Kaon

Down in the dwellings Furnace raised his arm in the air and cheered.

"Yes my Queen! Lead us to victory! I shall fallow ever word my queen!"

18. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Iacon
    "Go to Ratchet first, check if everything is ready for Pharma's leave."
    Optimus says

19. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Some Bar, Chaar

Turmoil bellowed his approval of Megatron's speech. Sitting beside him, Knock Out groaned as though every cliché-riddled sentence physically hurt him; then again, he was a light drinker.

Research Facility, Chaar

Bombshell noted the anomaly above the planet, then returned to work, crafting a less detectable cerebro-shell.

Some Apartment, Iacon

Ironfist switched off his comm after listening to Optimus's speech. He dangled his feet off his circuit slab and glumly stared at the datapad sitting next to him. On it cycled pictures of the best friends he had lost during the war. Sometimes he hated being reminded of his loss. Today he was just tired.

20. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Streets of Iacon

"Things sure don't turn well around here." A blue hovering car said to himself as he zoomed through the streets. "Then again hard to get moving when you're not as fast as I am." The Bot snickered to himself as he drove on before he found a large artillery truck in the way. "HEY IM TRYIN'A DRIVE HERE!"

"COOL YER CHASSIS IM DRIVIN' AS FAST AS I CAN!" The artillery vehicle shouted back as it hovered as well. The oncoming lane was clear as far as the blue bot could see, so he took the opportunity and overtook him. "ROADHOG!!"

"KEEP IT UP OLD MAN!" He laughed as the bot zoomed away

"I'm not even that old!…" the artillery vehicle grumbled

Meanwhile... At the Deceptcion base

In one of the rooms loud thumping could be heard, volleys of jabs and punches being thrown as a red bot throw hit after hit into a punching bag. The bot seemed to move faster and his punches looked lethal from a single volley of jabs. He growled and in one swift punch, knocked the entire bag off its hanging point and sent it flying.

"Someday Blurr or any other Autobot… that'll be you." He growled as he went to clean his chipped paint off from his fists