Transformers: Colonies Rebirth

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

Nova struggled for a moment, finally grabbing hold of Galvatron's horns, wrenching the attacker off and throwing him and the damaged wall in one fluid motion, tearing one of Galvatron's horns off in the process.

2. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

The sudden force of Galvatron's sturdy frame against the already damaged wall would create a large hole behind the warlord, who would be seen clinging to the damaged metal of the opening to avoid falling out of the ship.

"Did you think you could be rid of me so easily, Nova?" He called back to the Prime as he moved one foot forward. "It will take more than a little shove to stop me from tearing you to shreds and conquering your planet, Prime."

3. Ranger Silver 6

Nova hit a button on the ship's console before approaching Galvatron. Slowly a crackling bubble of energy began to expand, starting on the Proudstar, and slowly expanding until it began contacting the Planet X fleet.
    "Look around you Galvatron. It's finished. In seconds your fleet will be decimated, and its remains thrown across the galaxy."

4. GingaMagnus

Galvatron glanced about as he stood firm in his place, feet lightly skidding against the ground as something began to pull against him. Digging his digits further into the metal around the opening, he would glare back at Nova.

"Rnnn...Is this some kind of joke?!" He roared. "This isn't over, Nova! My legacy will not end like this! My forces will not rest until Cybertron is ours and I will not rest until you are dead at my feet!"

5. Ranger Silver 6

The bubble kept growing larger, sending bolts of energy rippling through the gaps until it was finally large enough to take out a large portion of the fleet.

"Cybertron will never be yours. I would put my own life on the line to ensure it. You are finished Galvatron. If you're lucky, you'll land in the center of a star."
    With that, Nova kicked Galvatron out of the Proudstar.

Within seconds the bubble burst, some Planet X ships completely disappeared, others had entire quarters cut off. Even the Hell's Point had a large chunk taken out of it. Even the Proudstar was simply gone, vanished from the sky, along with it everyone that failed to evacuate in time.

6. GingaMagnus

As he lost his foothold on the ship, Galvatron was sent flying back into the pull of the transwarp field, crying out in anger as he disappeared into the energy field. Nova had done it. The menace was gone and even if he didn't warp to a star, it didn't seem likely that he would survive on his own.

All hands aboard the heavily damaged Hell's point were scrambling to get away from the field with their own transwarp drive on standby for a full retreat.

7. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Cyclonus would be heading towards Galvatron and Novus trying to help his master and long time friend!!! Yet the transwarp fields would stop him and he would yell in pain as his body vanished.

8. GingaMagnus

Warping away in a flash of light, the damaged Hell's Point would vanish in full retreat. The damaged crafts would be left to the mercy of the remaining defense forces on Cybertron as the flagship disappeared to an unknown location.

Galvatron and his lieutenant were gone and their flagship was damaged extensively and likely to crash whenever they ended up.

9. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Stepping out of the escape pod after it touched down in the wilderness of Cybertron, Kup looked up into the sky to see the lights and flashes of the battle. He also tuned into the main Autobot comm channel, listening to the chatter of other units as they moved in to finish off the leaderless and disorganized Destron forces.

"It's over... We won..." Kup muttered, looking at Tap-Out's ID tags again. "But at what cost?"

10. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Orion stares at the screen, mortified. In his shock, his mouth twitches.
    "I... Dion... Optronix...."
    He turns to the other two
    "He... did he..."

Optronix clenched his fist
    "No, he..he..he must have some plan. Right Dion?"

11. GingaMagnus

Glancing skyward to look for any sign of the Proudstar, Dion would soon lower his helm and vent a soft sigh as he saw nothing. The Hell's Point would be seen retreating and it seemed like the Orbital Forces were already taking care of the few remaining ships in the Destron fleet, but there wasn't a sign of the Proudstar or Nova.

"I...I don't think Nova made it, guys." He muttered. "Galvatron might be gone too, but...I...I can't believe Nova's really gone."

12. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Orion closes his optics
    "If he is gone... we need to keep him alive in our sparks. And I know one way to do it."

Optronix sits back down
    "I don't know what you could be thinking of."

13. GingaMagnus

Dion cast a sideways glance over to Orion before turning in full to face his brother, tipping his helm to the side.

"And what exactly would that be?"

14. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Nova stood for protection of those who can't protect themselves... So we do just that. Join the force, and follow his footsteps. If he didn't die, then we will help keep Cybertron as a utopia for his return."
    Orion states with a twinkle in his optic

"You really are optimistic aren't you?"
    Optronix states

"Maybe that is what we need."

15. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    Sentinel Major was now in Cybertron's security center within the Decagon. He was surrounded by grief, the battle was won, but the Prime sacrificed himself to make it happen. Sentinel didn't share the grief every other bot had for Nova, in fact, he was ecstatic.

This was his opportunity to gain the Matrix, no, slag the matrix! He didn't care about that trinket... This was his chance to gain power, command of the entirety of Cybertron!

His lieutenant, Checkpoint, noticed Sentinel's mood, and nudged him a bit, telling him to tone it down. It wasn't because Checkpoint felt grief, no, he was Sentinel's closest ally, he just wanted things to move as smoothly as possible, and he wouldn't want bots questioning Sentinel's motives.

16. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

It was that day when everything changed. Cybertron slowly devolved into a war planet soon after... and today makes the anniversary..

Iacon, Today
    Optimus Prime stares at a console, his chest glowing through the windows as he looks upon a pending comm announcement. he takes a deep breath
    "On this day, all of us Autobots remember those we have lost. Some as known as Nova, others could be just a neighbor who you knew. No matter who it is you remember, know that they are with us, by never being forgotten. That is why today is set for those we memorialize, 'till all are one."
    Optimus Prime salutes as he ends the transmission. He slumps back into his chair.
    This day was never easy....

17. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Iacon
    Red Alert was standing a few feet behind away and to the side of Optimus. He holds in his hand a datapad with a security report. "That was a very moving speech sir. It shows how we must also keep vigilance."

18. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Iacon
    Optimus Prime turns in surprise
    "Um.... yeah, exactly my point...."
    He collects himself
    "Though... when did you enter the room?"

19. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Iacon
    Prowl would be not too far over on the side. Impressed with his leaders speech and then walk away heading towards his office.

Jazz would sigh and then wait for Prime to be done. Ratchet would stay in the med-bay and just read his data-pad.

20. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Iacon
    Red Alert frowns as he checks his chronometer. "Let's see..." He finds the data. "Exactly one minute and twenty seconds before you began your speech sir." He holds up the datapad. "I have brought you the latest security report sir."