1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Transformers Collection Series Reissues

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    The whole set, from #0 to #21. How much is a complete set worth? I bought duplicates, one to open and one to keep MIB back when they came out and am considering selling the boxed set. Most are MISB, except a handful I opened to check contents and then never opened again. The lone exception was #1 Meister. I replaced the whole figure with a Hasbro Jazz ( straight from the box, no stickers applied or anything ) because the Takara one was a floppy mess.

I really don't think I could part it out because if I had one or two that didn't sell, I'd have an incomplete set and that would drive me nuts. How much could I get for the whole lot?

2. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Don't want to part it out? Rats. :(  There's one or two I'd be interested in.

On topic, a full set would probably fetch a pretty penny. Those fetch at LEAST $35 each from what I've seen, and up to about $100.

3. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

PM me if you come up with a reasonable price. I would be interested.