2D Artwork: Transformers: Chronicles - Eukaris

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Verno, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

As the heavens cry tears of metal and fire, a great beast stirs in the shadows...

Fear grips the colony of Eukaris as fiery debris from a stricken ship rains down on the planet. In swift response, the ruling Council decide upon a proactive approach to ascertain any potential threat to their world -- the Space Bridge will be extracted from the slumbering Metrotitan, Chela, to re-establish contact with Cybertron.

Megatron demands a show of force to dissuade any enemies, new or old, but Primal suggests they begin by extending a hand of friendship -- after so long, the fires from the War of the Primes would surely have burnt out.

Meanwhile, in the shadows, a secretive trio watch on as their plan comes together -- the Space Bridge will soon be within reach of their army of Insectoid Drones. With the fate of not only Eukaris but of every world connected by a Space Bridge at stake, who can stop the Tripredacus?

Find out in the one-shot issue: TRANSFORMERS: CHRONICLES - EUKARIS

Artwork by the wonderful Thor65. The image draws inspiration from the poster for Star Trek: First Contact.

The story was written to slot into IDW's main G1 continuity and as a celebration of BEAST WARS 20th ANNIVERSARY. Click the image or link above to check out the script.

Cheers,
    Verno.

Attached Files:

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Looks awesome. :)  Though Megatron's face looks a little like Whiplash from He Man to me.

3. Verno

News Credits:
    Thanks mate.

I gave the artist as many reference images of Megs as I could find, one of which had some big teeth, so he ran with it. He is a crocodile after all :p 

4. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh my goodness this is fantastic

5. Verno

News Credits:
    I'm glad you like it :)