Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Trailer #3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TransformersVK, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Division

2. Mudslide

Mudslide Sick of exclusives

Seems to me it's just one guy carrying on.

3. Dinobot Snarl

News Credits:
    News to me, I used to be opposed when I was a teenager. But the show was good in the end and logically tied directly back into the main timeline. A live action movie version is overdue.

4. Dinobot Snarl

News Credits:
    Oh really?

5. Majestic Senzu

Majestic Senzu City Commander

AMEN. I will welcome the movie with open arms; it is a movie about my favorite franchise after all. I love the Bayverse, but I am cool with a Knightverse. Totally doesn't ruin my childhood. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  6. Soundwave superior 21

Soundwave superior 21 Master Spy

YouTube:
    Agreed.

7. Prime135

Prime135 Jill Rhyme the science Prime

News Credits:
    Agreed.

This site...I just...I can’t...I can’t right now, I’ve got too much going on that’s far more important.

8. Azuzu98

Azuzu98 Still hyped as fuck for Rise of the Beasts

News Credits:
    Holy mother of...,I leave this thread for a day and look what it's become...

Well at least fun to read tho :popcorn 

• Like Like x 2
  9. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    Yeah it's fun at least!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Soundwave superior 21

Soundwave superior 21 Master Spy

YouTube:
    Life is supposed to be more important than arguing about fictional charters with people online!? :eek: :p 

• Like Like x 1
  11. skywarp-2

skywarp-2 Master of Teleportation

Ebay:
    Well let's take this thread and do a bit of rejiggering and steer this into a more interesting direction. I like your statement. There's definitely room enough for a Bayverse and Knightverse in my mind. However, I can see this being set in the 1980s, but since Cybertron looks well and fine, it could be sitting in an area of space that makes it's time different from the Earth. It could be that by the time 2007 rolls around all that is left of the TRANSFORMERS on Cybertron is Their basic Protoforms, having lost all their shinny colored armor due to endless battle.. I know, I know.. This is supposed to be a separate universe, but somehow I can see this being set in the same as the Bayverse.. Like a super weapon goes off on Cybertron and it ends up being flung back in time to 2007, and thus the transformers look more raggedy since their 80s incarnations.. or something like that. It can kinda fit. I don't know tho.

I haven't seen the movie. Would I like it to somehow fit into the Bayverse since I have so much time and effort and money invested. Yea, who wouldn't in that context. However, is it cool with me if this is a reboot and has no relation to the Bayverse? Maybe.. Depends on if it is good or not. But there's room enough for me to have both. Yet.. I still like the Bayverse, regardless of the issues it has.. It was still pretty cool. If this new direction takes it back to that somehow, that would be cool. Someone brought up BW.. I didn't like it at first. Then I watched to season 3, and I was hooked, especially when the G1 tie-ins were flying left and right.

I watched the BW Japanese versions Subbed.. I loved it and the story seemed to float again back to G1 and I loved it. To me, G1 doesn't end at G2, or Headmasters, it goes all the way thru BW to BWII and I loved Victory and Zone. There's a whole lot of tie-ins to the different eras, with the new series, imagine if there was an in-universe explanation that somehow in the end of TLK the staff rebooted time and things changed some, and because of that change, all of the TRANSFORMERS stuff happens differently then before. who knows.. I know one thing tho. I will most likely be broke after buying that Masterpiece Cybertron BB movie Optimus Prime!

12. Prime135

Prime135 Jill Rhyme the science Prime

News Credits:
    This isn’t arguing with people online, this is losing all faith in humanity level stuff lol

The petty stuff that people argue over... frack, if I ever sound like that person again, somebody report me.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  13. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that the next movie that comes around, we see these guys

[​IMG]

fight against these guys (on Earth)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  14. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

As a fan of Armada this thread amuses me greatly. As for the designs I like them in a void, but it also means we now have zero tf fiction currently running that isn't based on G1.

• Like Like x 3
  15. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Personally the designs don’t bother me that much. At first I was afraid Optimus would be too blocky. Although Shockwave should skip Leg Day and Soundwave needs to bulk up a bit.

16. ubertenorman

ubertenorman Well-Known Member

Hmm they’re going full iron giant huh

Still looks great but hope it doesn’t rely too much on the IG storyline

17. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I considered taking screengrabs of some of these little fits from these B.B. Movie Trailer threads, and making a YouTube video showing them with the song ‘My heart will go on’ by Celine Dione from Titanic playing in the background.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Sgt Jack V

Sgt Jack V Not *that* sick of G1

My problem with these designs is that they look too G1.

Yes, that's an actual opinion a human being can have.

What I mean is that there should be more mechanical parts exposed (but not too much) and more detail. This just looks like a half-rehash of WFC (the game).

Although this is all coming from someone who grew up with ROTF anyways, so...

• Like Like x 4
  19. Alexander Fedorychev

Alexander Fedorychev TonTon: Revealing All Kingdom Figures Tomorrow!

News Credits:
    Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania located on Cybertron
    I also was born with rotf:) 

• Like Like x 2
  20. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Unfortunately, this is the entire world right now. Everybody's sitting in a pre-pounce position, awaiting the moment they see a sword they can fling themselves upon so that they may cry out, "LOOK AT ME! LOOK WHAT I HAVE SUFFERED!"

I've spent a great number of years simply ignoring the timeline I had stopped enjoying. I'll never fully understand how someone, supposedly a fan of this fictional universe, can actually become so wrapped up in any one aspect so as to go apoplectic when it turns in a manner they don't care for.

'07 movie - I enjoyed, even if it wasn't perfect.
    ROTF - Came away feeling a bit meh, but didn't hate it.
    DOTM - Walked out of the theater feeling insulted, decided I was done.

I did not spend the ensuing years berating anyone that enjoyed the films. Instead I focused on the several dozen other aspects of the franchise that I still enjoyed. I just can't wrap my head around letting this stuff destroy you when there's so much more out there to dive into.

I am looking forward to seeing what someone else can do with the TF Live Action film franchise. It's a welcome change, but had it not happened I'd still be merrily plucking along looking at the comics, revisiting the old cartoons I haven't caught up with yet, or rereading the old novels and comics from yesteryear. There's just so much available to us as fans of this franchise there has to be some aspect somewhere that you enjoy. And if there isn't? Maybe it's time to find another hobby for a bit. Look back in on us in a few years when things have shifted yet again. It's the nature of the franchise to constantly change.

Thus far, this looks super promising to me. As someone that grew tired of Bay's films, I totally understand why someone utterly enamored with them wouldn't want to see this change. I just don't get the vitriol.

• Like Like x 1