Transformers Botbots Ruckus Rally Possible First Image

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Apr 29, 2021.

1. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Im so stoked! , sadly I have yet to obtain the remaining couple of SUGERSHOCKS from Series 3, And most of Series 4, as well as the LAWN LEAGE Pack containg Lawn mower,Spade and Potted Flower/Plant :(   And still no word about the Toilet troops boxed set ( Toilet shaped bock) :(  Ever so sad.... I have tradables/items for any number of the afermentioned items, as well as $..?.. other wise :(  .. contrary to this, i get chills seeing this.. side note..I realy and truly hope we get more than 4 new Toilet troops?

2. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

News Credits:
    For all anyone knows, that set and the rest of Series 6 might not be released at all. The pictures on Hasbro’s BotBots website could have been put there by accident. I wouldn’t get any hopes up about them being released at the moment. At least we have another series coming because of the TV show.

3. KuleGuy123

KuleGuy123 Bot-Bot Lover. //This art ain't mine

I don’t think this is Series 6 Art. What reason would Hasbro have to cancel the previous iteration of S6 if this really S6 artwork?
    Why scrap a perfectly fine wave of figures

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  4. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

WELL HOW SAD :(  AT LEAST THE SHOW PROVIDES HOPE OF SOME KIND>>>THANK YOU BTW

• Like Like x 1