Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. WeDgE2999

WeDgE2999 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Powerglide & Superions gun.

Attached Files:

2. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    They still haven't fixed the Evade glitch...? Just had my Area of Effect move miss their whole team and none of their characters were in their Evade Mode. (Springer [First Strike Helimode] and Slipstream [Jet Mode])

3. Dinobot Slug

Dinobot Slug Dinobot

News Credits:
    I beat Superion every time I faced him.
    Menasor,Breakdown and Astrotrain

4. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

This game has either been hacked or they rig it for people that pay. I faced a guy that got max roll after max roll after max roll. It was absurd.

5. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Playing this event two days ago playing against hard players but its better than legends where same top five players make it in top five in every event warrior 1 waiting to get blitzwing or another asteotrain

6. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    2 jf2, springer, brainstorm

works against most every other team but not superion

7. snip312

snip312 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What does rebuild do?sorry if this has been asked before, search function not too great on my phone.

8. ParaChomp

ParaChomp I am what I am

This game is surprisingly addictive. I love it and can't put it down (unless my Energon runs out).

Anyone else keep running into CPU teams with Superion?

9. Oblagon

Oblagon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm looking for an active league, I just left the old one I was in since there was two inactives. Elite 5 with 100+ cubes.

10. Autobot Tool

Autobot Tool Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This game is so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ranked at around 2000 to start the event so every time i play i go up against high level players, i cannot get any points at all since I face jerks who pay $200 to get characters, this one team had 3 fully leveled Jackpots and a treadshot, nothing you can do against them. How can anyone get all those characters plus leveled up in 2 days?

11. Autobot Tool

News Credits:
    On top of that I have to wait 3 hours to play again with my top unit

12. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Not yet, I've had Jetfire II trigger evade while also having first strike on the same turn (they're supposed to be alt/bot mode specific)

Thanks for this, I'm finally beating Superion consistently. Plus it helps that my evade keeps triggering on at least one bot every time he does earthquake.

Unfortunately, those $200 are the ones who are paying for your game. They want to waste their money that way, it their choice.

13. Autobot Tool

News Credits:
    No the ads are what's paying for the game. Anyone who pays money for a mobile game is a sucker and adds to the problem. i would rather pay $3 for a fair game than this pay to win bull

14. Autobot Tool

News Credits:
    so what is the deal with superion? I hit him with 6 area effect attacks and nothing damaged him

15. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

Where's my league at? We were doing great yesterday, I'm doing what I can to keep us in the top 500.

16. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

So, is there an ability I'm not aware of that allows characters to take zero damage (not evade)? I just went up against a guy that I should have beat, but in the last two rounds, his last two guys took zero damage. Seems suspicious.

17. Autobot Tool

News Credits:
    there is some hacking that must be going on in the game

18. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

We get it, you have no problem with the idiots who spend big on this. The rest of us are not so much in love with them ourselves.

Been having to constantly rage quit against these idiots so I don't have to pay 8500 credits or wait over an hour for repairs. My league was doing well up till today, we dropped drastically in the rankings. Not sure if we should really bother trying to keep up. I'd really rather just skip the PvP and do the bot battles, since superion looks out of reach with unwinnable battles against the jackasses who buy their teams.

19. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

Well I bought gold for first time. Though only so I could get more energon. I don't have enough coins to upgrade anyone anyway.

20. harveydent

harveydent Unknown Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    It's a Mobage/DeNa game, so massive imbalance and having paying players get a big advantage is built into the game. I've played Rage of Bahamut, and I've been playing Marvel War of Heroes and Transformers Legends at launch, and I've kept playing them until it was no longer fun to do so (I only spend free gold, I bought gold only once because I thought I'll get Rare Starscream, I know haha, stupid). The dramas and the complaints are exactly the same for all those games, and it's starting to be the same for this one. What did anyone expect? But blaming people who have nothing better to do with their money won't change anything. They're stupid enough chose to spend a ton on a pay to play, and we're stupid enough to choose play a pay to play game for free from a known developer who screws over the free to play players.