Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm only facing teams with exclusive bots x2 now. Losing all the time. I'm hoping I'll eventually be pulled down to other opponents thanks to all the losing. Not this game's finest moment. You'd think these guys I'm facing would be facing each other instead of someone who's 300 something points lower on the pvp rankings.

2. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    beat a superion (w/circuit and jf2)! i think my first time! took a lot of lot luck including a BEST SPIN, used my autobot team of 2x jf2, springer and brainstorm. took Superion out first actually...still hope my meetings with him are limited!

note: this actually happened! unlike others claiming to beat (exaggeration coming!!) to beat Superion with huffer, windcharger, bumblebee and hoist

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    HOW?

Yeah I got lucky as hell when I did it, but that? Seems rather impossible.

4. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

Looks like I have at least one spot if someone with some decent points is interested. I posted about 120K last time - slower out of the gate this time, but that's because I've got 7 treadshot cores and am chasing the last 3.

If anyone is interested PM me and we can connect.

5. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Also, just went up against a Blitzwing/Doubledealer/Brainstorm/Leader Thundercracker team. I was squashed. HOW is that a fair matchup?

6. Sixshot666666

Sixshot666666 Ninja Consultant

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Why was I kicked out of the league?
    Side note: pm me cuz I need a new league

7. Geodevol

Geodevol Well-Known Member

The pay to win divide has really widened with this event. Joyride and Treadshot are a cut above, unlike Rewind and that other nobody from last event. I have a good league with 4 active and strong players but unless we plunk down some coin we are going to be in a fight for the top 500. Its a little sad so early in the game.

8. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah i think anytime i will see him (ts) on an available bot team i will use an energon and chase his cores....1 so far :p 

9. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Is there a way to contact DeNA so I can send in a complaint?

10. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

I think the rage quit thing is still going. Had the disconnect happen to me mid fight earlier today, just did it myself against an unbeatable payer. Not paying three cubes to lose against a payer with a bought team.

11. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

I play regularly so I've built up to elite 3 spending no money. I just beat a team with jackpot. There is a bit of game theory in play now. I purposefully gave up on fs in round 1 for ms. I then got better rolls Rd 2 and went fs and wiped him out. I still somehow get event pts when I lose, so don't know what to say other than play often and hang in there. If you're patient you will end up with a pretty good team.

12. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

Also when I'm over matched I try to take out one guy to get some points.

13. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    superion mopped me again, i suck

14. oogiee

oogiee Well-Known Member

My Rookie 4 character just got the same exact guy three times in a row..... 3 Jackpots and a Treadshot. That is some lousy luck.

15. octibon

octibon Well-Known Member

For superion I find that going for multi strike first is best. Then take out smaller bots. I find the computer always uses jammer so I don't even waste targeting in the first two rounds. I also have a photon strike 2 just to finish off a smaller bot or cut into superion over time. Only got beat by superion barely once and it was because I got too first strike happy on turn 1. By multi strike I mean do at least 28-30 on first round if possible.

16. Notontheboards

Notontheboards Well-Known Member

Looking for anyone to join my league "Autobots Assemble". Finished around 6000 last time as a single. I'm not paying for extra energon so looking for casual folks that want extra points in a league but not paying for it.

17. bob31415

bob31415 Autobot

What team did you have and what team were you facing? Cuz I've managed to beat the superion/aerialbot/scourge team with jf, blitz, T4TC, and dd. I find that ms the two supporting characters and having one guy do his regular attack to take one out usually helps, as it whittles down superion as well. Still, I suppose it still comes down to luck; that 68 roll can take down two of my guys in one hit!

18. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    Why this game thinks to match me up with the guy who won the last event (MASEQ) is beyond me.... I'm no where near that rank. I haven't spent a dime on this game either..

Waste of Energon. Lol

19. CliffjumperEX

CliffjumperEX Autobot

I don't get why people buy 4 event bots(all that coin and power tokens it must cost to max them out) I just waited for enough event cores to build Jackpot on a more positive note beat a guy who ran 4xJackpots twice in a row dude must have been pissed I would have.

20. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How come, if there's a tie, it marks you as "Defeated"??