Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. bob31415

bob31415 Autobot

Pretty sure; I have a strong enough connection to get through the battle to that point. Also, when the opponent forfeits, I automatically win; when I get a rage-quitter, usually the countdown goes to zero, flashes there for a few ticks, then I get either "Cannot connect, Please try again later," or "Match forfeited:" something about timing out from the match-both of these results are just bs. I wouldn't mind at all, except that I automatically lose, have to wait for my team to recharge, and don't get any event pts. It's especially annoying when it happens on a 3-cube battle.

Then again, if it really is just a very coincidental glitch, I'd like to see it fixed b4 next event.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  2. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Between last night and this morning, I have faced him five times.
    Lose come back two and half hours later and lose to him again.

Wonder if dude sleeps or eat, know he is dropping some serious coin that's for sure.

3. 00raiser956

00raiser956 Galaxy Convoy

Ebay:
    What would happen if I leave a league? The points I earned do they stay with me and get added to the next group I join? I wanna leave the group I am in cuz the players don't really do much it's basically me doing most of the point earning.

4. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    would be nice to know we could use some players with 50K + minimum here

2 randoms dragging us down like bricks tied to our feet

so basically would like to know if someone has switched leagues during the event? did you regain your lost points?

5. 00raiser956

Ebay:
    Is there any way to look for certain teams when it started I just requested the first team that came up. My score I have earned myself is 31,859 I don't mind not getting the top spot I just want to make sure I get into the top 1,000 at least to get the other stunticons.

6. 00raiser956

Ebay:
    You will lose points! I hit leave and it gives you a warning you that you will lose about half your points crap :/ I put no on leaving may as well stay with it till the event ends and then look for another team.

7. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I got that message too, but when I joined a new team, or later made my own league, the points still stayed. The message also said more than 50% the two times I got that message.

8. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wondering its worth trying.... anyone here with over 60k willing to give it a shot? worst case you lose it, and out league remains where it was.

well worst case for the league :p 

i dont have the final say, just throwing a feeler

we are 93 and falling due to 2 players around 30k, a boost of another 30k firmly puts us around 70 safer for top 100 finish

9. bullettrain

bullettrain Master Investigator

News Credits:
    Anyone looking to boost their score before the timer runs out? I'm on about 17.5K in a league of my own, and it'd be great to break the top 1000 for Menasor, or even higher. I've only just hit rookie, so I've been pulling above my weight.

10. bob31415

bob31415 Autobot

Anyone know if the 3 stunticons shown in the event info tab (motormaster, etc) are at max level or lvl 1?

11. Necrotitan

Necrotitan Active Member

They should be maxed.

Motormaster is T3 with 75hp whilst Dead End and Offroad are T2. Seeing T3 Astrotrain's HP capping off at 70, that should be the case here.

If for some reason they aren't, we're gonna see some hideous power creep just like in TFL.

12. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i assume level 1

i will never have enough coins or power tablets or whatever those blue dots are called (brain fart) to level up everyone i want to..

considering how easily menasor is beaten, not sure its worth to make him anyway... maybe if i have nothing to spend resources on down the line...

13. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

You mean on event info? Max I believe (so motormaster's max hp is 75). Rewind is shown as max, so not sure why the others wouldn't be.

Of course we will all get them at level one so we all have to burn those coins and power token to get to menasor.

14. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

well menasor works well against multi-strike. He takes 2 slots and only takes 1 MS or Napalm per turn. With his armor buff and draw fire I imagine he could be useful paired with 2 other multi-strike bots.

Atomatron, you still around 400 in the solo ranks? You guys are way ahead of my league (stormwatch) but last time I checked I was sitting about 10-20 slots above you in the solo ranks.

Anyone know what total league points league rank 1000 is sitting at right now? (Or there about)

15. bullettrain

News Credits:
    They'll most likely be level one, that's what the exclusive or event unlockables have been thus far.

16. Necrotitan

Necrotitan Active Member

Motormaster syndrome?

You slogged for 3 days to get the Stunticons and you don't want to form Menasor? When I get all of em done and before I press combine, I'm gonna do a terrible voiceover saying "STUNTICONS! UNITE!!". Max him and then, you shelve him.

17. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

You can't tell me all three of your teams are so great that he can't make it into one of your back ups? :p 

18. bullettrain

News Credits:
    I'm hoping Motormaster and the other two Stunticons make their way into unlockables later down the track, great to do this promotion, not so great if you have no one else to do it with.

19. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh i will create and DO very much and will get him just doing some straight talk about him being a useful character going forward and my lack of resources, but thats on me and i will be very happy knowing he is there waiting for me :) 

20. Atomatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok ok team 3 is still under construction... but i still dont have the coins and tokens to max up those 3 new stunticons once i do receive them

will update with current rank after my next battle in 25 min