Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

How the hell does one person get 70k points?

My event core haul so far is zero elite cores, 10 event cores. No way I'll be getting either event elite.

2. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i have nearly 70K if I win one more I should hit 70k mark

no money spent, after mucking up first few hours I just did/am doing 3 energon battles 2-3k each win

3. Autobot Tool

Autobot Tool Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just played some jerk who had 4 Optimus Primes, almost beat him too, but it's impossible since the armor boost them up to 120 each.

4. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I fought one too, but probably a lower level one, but yeah... wiped the floor with my guys... :/

5. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Way to go team Spacebridge! and whoever those other 2 are! lol

Imgur

6. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can you get league points in bot fights?

7. TheSupernova

TheSupernova Out there. Thataway.

News Credits:
    You mean event points? Nope. I tried that hoping to avoid PvP. LOL

8. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hahah yeah, that's what I meant -- figured that was the case, hadn't tried it, but saw some others talking about BOT fights for resources like in non-events and thought I missed something.

9. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cannot gain league (event) pts fighting bots. Defeats the purpose of even attempting to play during this event. At this point, it no longer matters to me as I moved on to other interests.

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anyone here tried any of the Event Space Bridges?

I took a stab at the 50 Gold one and got Optimus Prime (the weak event one) an Exclusive core and a scout core. I'm not sure if that's good or not, but I suppose it could have been a lot worse:lol 

I'm done with that one, as it is now asking for 150 gold for my next pull--no, thanks!

I am however, thinking about purchasing some energon cubes, but I'm curious to know how much can one really get. The info posted says you could get 25 or 100. Is that for real? Does one crate really have 25 inside? I guess what I'm asking is: are we guaranteed 25 or 100 energon cubes per crate? Is that the maximum we can get per pull? ...or are we still playing a game of chance--I really hate this chance crap. I want a few more guarantees in this game for the prices they're asking...

11. CliffjumperEX

CliffjumperEX Autobot

I hate that ran into the same guy twice in a row lost both my teams to 2:40 repair time heck I have 2 optimus myself and i run them in separate teams just cause I think its a cheap tactic

12. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everyone's playing to win, and that team sounds like a winning one for sure!

This game allows us to use multiples of the same character on a team, so how is it cheap?

I don't have the OP Optimus, Megatron or any other strong characters like them--wish I did--but if I did, I'd do the same thing too:lol 

There's not much strategy to this game. The team with the most HP, strongest attacks (single or multiple) and most chances for first strike is going to win the lion's share of battles.

If I was willing to put money into this game, I'd purchase some top tier characters, and load my team with them. Heck, I'm trying to build teams that fit that description myself, lol.

I wish I had better luck at getting resources. If I had, I would have had Thundercracker by now--I exclusive cores are too damned hard to farm in this game or I just terrible luck with the RNG:( 

13. CliffjumperEX

CliffjumperEX Autobot

Not true the game involves some strategy Ive been defeat but a weaker team just cause they used some pretty interesting tactics personally I only enjoying winning If the other guy stood a chance that is why I don't run both my Optimus on the same team its just funner for me that way I wouldn't care as much if there was a way for people who don't put money into the game to stand a chance against the 4 prime team but so far there is no way to do that at least no way anyone has thought of.

And dang you do have some bad luck with RNG i have 23 extra just sitting there I will give you some when they put trading in the game :rolleyes2 

14. Geodevol

Geodevol Well-Known Member

Thanks Pa and Cliff. I have over 40 event cores but still taking an 0fer on rewind. I wasnt in love with him since I dont think he would make my #1 team after the event is over (I havent lost a PVP against a team with Rewind yet)
    In future events if I want the guy I'll buy some energon, go after him early and hope for a better drop rate.

15. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

My plan is going to be to go Rewind, 2 x Blitzwing, and Springer and then shoot for all multi-strike and Napalm first round and draw fire 2 on Rewind. Assuming that works and i drop a 1st striker, then switching to 1st strike for mop up. My luck has been hit or miss in the last day but hoping that might serve well.

We will see soon enough.

16. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

My point is that most of us have been playing weeks building our teams and leveling up. If you were thinking you could just start at the event and everything would just fall into your lap, well... duh.

If you meant you have been playing for a while and still getting crushed that is a different thing.

To each their own though

17. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Essentially what I have been doing most of the event.
    2x blitz, springer and jetfire II.
    MS and draw fire.

Question to u guys.
    Does springer or jetfire evade still work in non bot modes?

I been trying it out and it doesn't seem to work for me.
    But playing pvp, it worked for the last few that I've played against.

Would help tons if we knew clearly what was going on.

18. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

So the event characters have to be alive for the kill to get the bonus. So I won, but because I drew fire to Rewind and lost him before any of the opposing team died, I got 0 event character bonus.

So yeah basically the event characters are useless in high level pvp since they have no first strike at all...

I may try going back to jammer 2, but Rewind may get replaced with Jetfire 2.

19. PA_Kid

PA_Kid Well-Known Member

It's not supposed to but it occasionally glitches and does.

I have had situations lately where multi-strike has glitched completely and a single guy will become immune to it for the rest of the battle even with no evaders alive.

20. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yea, ran through that also.

Biggest complaint I would have is when someone targets my guys, I've got jammer 2 on and they still hit him three times.

Thought it was random bad luck, but it's happened way too many times now to be random.