Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. baconbeast

baconbeast Avid TFBT player

Thanks for sharing. Given your lineup, I'd recommend:

1) Getting as many Epic (5 chevron) bots as you can. Easiest way is to farm the Daily Campaign Robot.

Fisitron has more HP and evades MS in both modes but Transmutate has higher FS and attack ratings so just depends on who compliments your team better.

2) Ignore Combiners except for collection purposes. Given the current bots available, most combination of 2 bots > 1 combiner. The only combiner exempt from this is the recent Bruticus FOC, who can wreak havok if paired with +team FS bots.

Better to save your resources to develop bots who can help you win PvP matches during events (or lessen your losing percentages).

Just keep at it. I recall being in the same shoes as you. You'll have a good Epic team soon enough!

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Given there's been like no change to the play structure beyond the new away missions, I think I'm starting to lose interest.

3. dolomitex

dolomitex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New event info was posted on DeNA's site. They're now making both reward bots available to the top 50 leagues, which is a move in the right direction. I'd really like to see Stronghold return though.

Also, looks like the solo reward event drop tokens were increased dramatically. Previous event for top 60 solo awarded 25 event drops, the new event starting tomorrow will award 64 to the top 250 solo players. Probably means the space bridge will turn into garbage again.

4. baconbeast

I'm with Dolomitex - next event a.k.a. Transform & Roll Out! is a move in the right direction.

Top 50 leagues get both Epic reward bots (versus just Top 30 previous event) and Top 100 get 1 Epic reward bot (versus Top 95). I know a lot of F2P leagues got Skyblast last event, who is widely considered as the poor man's Brawl FOC.

The only thing scary about this development is the thought that "Is DeNA actually giving the players what they want since the game will close soon?"

5. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    IIRC, their three-year deal for the Transformers license with Hasbro is over. They can't produce any new games under the "Transformers" title.

6. baconbeast

Thanks SilverOptimus. So I guess DeNA can still milk TFBT for all its worth :D 

7. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

8. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

Looks like our league is pretty much dead. We're down to three members, and one has seemingly stopped playing at all. Not that we actually participated in this event though, can't seem to gain any decent guys that want to stay and rebuild. Sad that the devs stupid event reward decisions killed a great league, and then they semi reversed the idiotic event reward tiers and it was too late, damage already done, league decimated. Ugh!!!

9. BEN182TX

BEN182TX Wrecker

Ebay:
    I cannot believe this game is still going on...I am surprised DENA hasn't killed it...I am guessing it will die soon if everyone jumps to better games...including Earth Wars

10. Praxus07

Earth Wars, looked into it and it's not officially supported on any of my devices. Did manage to sideload a beta copy of it though a while ago, sadly it's not a game I'd actually play. Can't stand base builders/defenders.

11. Sa173533

I wasted all my Drop Tokens on the post-event drops. My results were as follows:

Event Drops III: Optimus Prime A.
    Event Drops I: 100 Cybermetal

EDIT: Event Update: 2/03!

12. bob31415

bob31415 Autobot

So I'm pretty much done with this game, barely playing anymore. I checked back in to see the event that went live today, and wow… prowl with effing NAPALM 72? Health higher than some combiners? Fs values in the 70s? Bots with hotshot 64 or ~90 attack values? Seriously, what the hell. Makes every bot from at a least two events ago completely obsolete. Are the devs letting their 5-year-olds press random keys for all of these values?

What a load of bull. If you can't shovel out $100+ An event, might as well quit unless you have a league willing to carry you.

13. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

Thankfully I can get the daily. It's about all I do in the game now. Looking at the new stats I think they are not far off calling them a new type. No longer the epic Rares, or what ever they are now.

14. Praxus07

Yup I'm basically done. Uninstalled on my tablet, just left it on my phone to do the dailies. League is dead, and have no real desire to beg another decent league to take me and let me play catchup for several events. Last event bot I got was Armada Optimis...ugh! Pull the plug already!

15. octibon

octibon Well-Known Member

I have never seen an event with so many current event bots in people's line ups. It's crazy...definitely cannot compete without an event bot, which didn't used to be the case. Hoping there's a rebalance coming.

16. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I just re-downloaded the game after sometime...Seems I chose the best time to rejoin the game, huh? My team is Brawl, Jetfire, Sideburn and Ratchet. From what I can tell, I have some serious catchup to do. Maybe I'll stick with TF: Angry Birds and try out the RiD game for now...

17. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
    There is a rumor going on that this game is sunsetting somewhere end of March. I don't believe it's true since DeNA is decent enough to announce at least 3 months before doing to.

I'll get back to you with more info. If I do get such a confirmation, it'll be on the front page asap. :) 

18. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
  19. Sa173533

20. Horzzo

Horzzo Well-Known Member

Seems like every time I start one of these mobile TF games they shut down or there are rumors of such. It's entertaining enough for a free application.