Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. baconbeast

baconbeast Avid TFBT player

Same here dolomitex. Phase 2 just deflated my entire league after we were already demotivated after finishing Rank 103 in Phase 1. If we couldn't finish Top 100, what more Top 10!?

But yes, thanks to the warp tokens, more people are getting the event bots. However, it just feel that for every good feature they introduce into the game, they keep dishing out 2 - 3 bad ones :( 

2. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

My interest is nearly all gone. My league is dead to the iso update. That and the fun is almost all gone.

3. BigWillay

BigWillay Livin dat TF Life

this last event was garbage, stronghold before... .garbage... Still playing but barely....

4. heraldofunicron

heraldofunicron Well-Known Member

Next event reward bot is for top 60 in solo only. No team reward bots at all. ............... Thought everyone should know.................

5. Spyne98

Spyne98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My league is pretty much dead too. I think me and 4 others haven't been effected by the iso update. And you have to be so high to get prizes now. I like competition, but it's getting to be too much.

6. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    My league is pretty much abandoning the game, and they just patched the Event Drop glitch :( 

Only managed to get 250 gold and 350 energy cubes :( 

7. octibon

octibon Well-Known Member

Anybody who plays hard and still has some motivation left and wants to join a consistently top 200 team, PM me or LINE me at octibon. We try to have fun and have some competitive players. My league has won all major pvp/stronghold events since Superion. Or if you have some strong players who need a new league, please recommend them to me. Thanks!

8. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    I feel it important to note that, with the reward structure announced for the next event, there is pretty much NO incentive to join a league right now. No matter how well-ranked.

I think I'll be sitting this next event out....

9. baconbeast

I guess its depressing all around :cry 

My team is entering "hibernation" mode, where we basically decide not to play as actively or competitively if the event is out of our reach - such as the recent "Divide & Conquer" and the upcoming "Beast Wars Episode 4".

However, I see potential in the coming "Missions" feature to be rolled out in December. At least it seems they'll give us a way to get cores for the Epic bots we've missed as well as a way to use the bots we no longer field in PvP.

10. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

The upcoming Missions seem like a cool idea, plus I'll probably finally get some combiners in possession due to this.

11. Sa173533

I noticed a sale called "Combiner Chaos", good for someone to get combiners and there are three separate sales related to combiners.

First one costs 150 gold and gives a higher chance of getting combiner characters' cores.

Second one costs 350 gold and gives a higher chance of getting combiners' components.

And the third one costs a whopping 1000 gold and gives a higher chance of getting a full combiner.

12. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

After multiple bites I am too shy to try now. For this bridge they are not even saying the rates. Is it a normal 1% chance upped to 2%? If the had done what they did with g.i.joe battlegrounds and said percent chance I might be willing to risk the disappointment.

13. Sa173533

Actually, all three sales, separate from each other other than the connection to combiners have a 40%, 50%, and a 60% off percentage on their banners.

14. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

When I am reading it though it screams more a discount then chance to get.

15. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

Fed up with this game. Decided to buy the Over energized bridge. First one was the guaranteed 60 energon, second step gave me two Jetfire 2 cores, tried a second time got two slipstream cores. Total ripoff. Had the game freeze up during a 15 cube battle. Couldn't do anything on my side, yet could hear the battle going on. Screen changes to battle results, still frozen, had to reboot my tablet to do anything. Write support, tell them what happened, ask for the 15 eneron back, nope. They won't refund it. If my league didn't have great guys in it this pos game would've been uninstalled months ago.

16. baconbeast

Bit once into the 2nd offer for 350 gold and got 2 Nosecone cores for my trouble. Should've just invested my gold into Over-Energized :banghead: 

And Happy Thanksgiving to all TFBT players! As much as this game is wasting so much of its potential, I'm very thankful its here and continue to have fun playing it!

17. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.

18. Sa173533

There's a Cyber Monday sale with two separate sales.

The first one costs 50 gold and can give you Epic level character cores or Cyberchips. The latter items can be used to access the second sale.

The second sale costs 100 Cyberchips and can give you Epic level characters, mainly combiner components.

I chose the first one and got three Cyberchips and one Long Haul character core.

19. baconbeast

Thanks for sharing Sa173533.

If 50 gold gets you 3 Cyberchips, it will take a projected 1600 gold to get 100 Cyberchips - so may just pass.

20. Sa173533

Well, the mileage may vary on how many Cyberchips you'll get, it was just my experience with that first offer.