Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yea and top 200 reached like 7 million.
    People really liked Magnus!

2. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I lost my Blast-Off. :( 

Not sure where he went. He was on my roster and now he is gone. Bummer.

3. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    If you don't get an exclusive character before the event ends they become unavailable? I'm glad I got a random Sandstorm while ago then.

Yikes. Does that happen often?
    I love my Blast Off and I just recruited Vortex and he's already made a difference. I decided to recruit Swindle to complete the set (minus Onslaught) but have to wait. (I hope he doesn't lock up too).

I finished my first event. I didn't expect to place at all, given that I'm a newbie, but actually won some prizes so that's cool. (Won 2 FoC Optimus cores with my league and 1 individually.)
    I'm looking at my rank right now, but not sure it shows where I was earlier. I don't see my league's rank anymore. (What I see right now is: Rank: 9731 and PVP rating 1407)

4. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

Suddenly, the free one Energon thing started working again!

5. Mozzytm

Mozzytm Well-Known Member

I have returned... my son is playing this game.. a son i dont think even existed the last time i posted here so.... i have questions.

I started playing just to be able to help him out and got a little hooked. Is there a faq on the symbols? Sun, lightning, + etc.

I noticed there are TFW leagues as there was with the card game, whats the entrance criteria?

6. BigWillay

BigWillay Livin dat TF Life

anyone know whats happening with the new event?

7. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    Today and tomorrow: top 2500 individuals win a SR bot sounds like an opportunity at a plethora of Transmetal and Cybermetal as well

Then a new mini event starts Saturday and Sunday: top 2500 individuals win another SR bot and an oppurtunity for a plethora of Class cores (scout, hunter etc)

Then another reset Monday and Tuesday: top 2500 individuals win another SR bot also an opportunity for Power Cores

Wednesday: There will be Event Drop tokens tied to this one no SR bot though. Dont really know how this one will work.

Only one Epic bot (Tigerhawk) this "event"/week and only available via Space Bridge. Apparently you can get cores for him in battle too.

Hope that helps

8. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Thanks for info. It all sounds great, pity me and my league have like 15 nuggets + gold card left.

9. Sa173533

Sa173533 Well-Known Member

Well, these mini events are gonna be fun.

10. RMStunticon

RMStunticon Dan Kuroto Fan

Targeting II is incredibly useful. I love it.

11. bullettrain

bullettrain Master Investigator

News Credits:
    Didn't see this posted so I thought I'd share.

Did a 15 energon battle today which had 2x Tigerhawk (I WANT IT), Acid Storm and Chromedome.

Ended up getting 1 Chromedome core, 1 Acid Storm core (1 to go!) and surprisingly, 6 Tigerhawk cores. That's never happened before, getting multiples of a Character Core.

It may be well worth holding onto your event energon if you can sure-fire play against Tigerhawk in Bot mode.

12. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    Oh? Awesome! Where? I made it through Easy but am kinda stuck on Medium. I have yet to make it past the first Hard battle on any of these. (Finally made Hard yesterday when my strongest team- all Cons- made it there.

13. Jaime01

Jaime01 Member

On certain days onslaught and vortex will be the first hard battle. This is where many try to farm his cores. Just don't win the battle and keep playing it as many times as you want.

14. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

On my first match of the day, doing the fifteen energon battle against a team with two tigerhawks I only got four cores. On a three cube battle against two tigerhawks I got zero cores. Just now on a five cube battle against two tigerhawks I got one core. Seems totally random, and not worth the effort of chasing after.

15. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    I wish I knew where all these cores are. I don't think I've ever had a single character core drop, despite destroying many characters I'm after (like Brainstorm). And I'm constantly low on energon, which is making me hesitate playing anything but 1 energon or maybe 2 energon (if I'm feeling daring) battles. I've played a few 3 energon battles but still - no character cores. I watch the ad for free energon and recruit when I can, and I'm at the rookie 5 tier right now. But since each character takes 2 days to recruit and all I get is 2 energon for it I'm not replenishing very fast. I feel a little frustrated about the energon- it shouldn't be this hard to replenish the basic thing you need to play the game.

16. Praxus07

Praxus07 Well-Known Member

It takes about 2.5 hours for the energon regen to full...we all wait for it.

The more energon you use, the more the odds grant favor of cores dropping. One cube per battle offers the least chance of cores dropping. Three core battles is what most do.

Wait for the stronghold event, you get free lower tier bots, like brainstorm, as rewards for running the maps. We get so many rerunning the maps that it takes an hour to sell them all off.

17. Tarn

Tarn Weaponized Conversation

Might be back online today!! woot woot!

18. Autobot Hound

Autobot Hound Combaticon

News Credits:
    Ok, thanks for the tip. I seem to be stuck around 30-40 energon these days- it gets replenished by a few cubes each day but after having had over 100 cubes, dropping lower than 30 makes me nervous.

By stronghold events, do you mean that daily challenge (currently Carzap) with the Easy, Medium, and Hard battles?
    (Forgive my newbieness please XD)

19. iqb316

iqb316 nWo 4 life

According to the TFBT Facebook page, here are the bots that will be awarded over the next few days:

-Quickstrike Fuzor
    -Tarantulas Transmetal
    -Cheetor Transmetal

It looks like for the 4th event people can win event tokens.

[​IMG]

20. RMStunticon

RMStunticon Dan Kuroto Fan

So...I managed to get Sandstorm.
    He's pretty cool.