Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. nuropa

nuropa Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How do you do that in daily? Once done fighting, I can't pick the same slot again.

2. dolomitex

dolomitex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In the daily missions, forfeit after getting the core you want and you'll keep the core, plus have another shot at fighting the same bot again. If you don't get the core, force quit the game and you'll spare yourself the repair costs.

I successfully farmed G2 Bumblebee, Dinobot and Rook this way. Should have Laser Prime the next time he shows up.

Be prepared to spend some gold and cybercoins if you plan to get 20+ cores in a night.

*EDIT* Now if they'd just start cycling through the newer epic bots into the dailies and strongholds...I'd love to be able to craft Overbite and Transmetal Primal!

3. baconbeast

baconbeast Avid TFBT player

Seconding what Dolomitex has shared. This is probably the best time to farm cores for the bots you need / missed in the Daily Campaign :thumbs2: 

Here are my Daily Campaign Farming notes once again for everyone's reference:

Using this approach, I was able to farm and also build Rook, Alli Megs, Tarantulas (BW version), Streetwise (before they gave him away as an event reward) and Dinobot.

Tops on my farming list (if they ever get consistently featured in the Daily Campaign line up) are Overbite (FS + armor buff!), Long Haul (so I can build Devastator) and Rewind (just because!).

4. dominomist

dominomist Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  5. dolomitex

News Credits:
    Baconbeast,

I'm really glad you linked back to your experience with Blackarachnia cores. Rook and Laser Prime were a piece of cake compared to the drop rate I'm seeing with her cores. So far, I'm seeing about a 22% drop rate with 12 more cores to go. Had a couple of rough streaks where I didn't see any core drop for 12 and 16 fights in a row.

6. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto 8 Strings Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Anyone know the stats of the new bots? One of my leaguemates said that Blaster is the SR

7. dolomitex

News Credits:
    I haven't seen any stats posted on the new bots. I'm hoping one of the winners will post them somewhere. I'm

Finally finished up the Blackarachnia core farm. It took way more resources and patience than expected. I'll have to post the numbers sometime, but the drop rate increased slightly to 23% by the end.

8. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Any idea where he got that info?

9. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Any experienced players that may be looking for a new league?

10. TheSpacebridge

TheSpacebridge The Spacebridge

News Credits:
    Yeah I am currently!

11. baconbeast

NP Dolomitex. Glad you eventually got BlackA. She is one of my Stronghold mainstays :D 

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  12. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey Space, glad to hear from you man!

Posted in a rush, should have added a little more.

Two requirements, need line app to communicate and must be able/willing to score 1/10 of what it takes to make league top 200.

So if top 200 league total is 3,000,000, all league members should get to 300,000.

Line is needed because we now are at 20 leagues, all top 200 and need to be able to communicate and move people on last day if need be.

Space, if interested or want more info, please pm me or find me on line (Id: dutt7)

Anyone we interested as well, feel free to contact me as well.

DMZ

13. AshleyCuadra

AshleyCuadra Tieria Prime

News Credits:
    Is the game good what's an in app purchase

14. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Game is lots of fun IMO.
    There are bugs like any other app game but seems they are working to fix them.

In app purchases give u the ability to spend real money to buy items such as gold which is the games currency.

U can use gold for a few things like gambling on space bridge for bots or just buying more energon.

15. dutt7

dutt7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Sent u a pm

16. baconbeast

I know its a bit corny and childish to ask but: How are you spending this welcome break from non-stop weekly TFBT events?

For me, the highlights have been:
    • Researching, salivating & finally breaking down and buying 3 KO Masterpiece figures (specifically MP-12 Lambor a.k.a. Sideswipe, MP-17 Prowl & MP-21 Bumblebee). Sorry Takara, but the originals are just not available or too expensive in my part of the world! :D 
    • Finally started to build the Lego Millenium Falcon (7965) I got for my birthday last year. Besides TFBT, mostly work got in the way of me getting into build mode. Admittedly, the "Force Awakens" trailers were a BIG motivator to get this done before Christmas :thumb 
    • Watching Season 6 of Star Wars Clone Wars on YouTube (besides the TT vs KO MP comparison videos)

And yes, of course, there is a healthy dose of more quality time with family and friends which I can't go into detail here :) 

So anyone care to share their story/ies?

17. dominomist

dominomist Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Lol. Actually been talking with league mates about nothing and everything. Just like you have between spending time with family. Hung out with friends. Lastly bought a ton of tf and actually transforming them. Had between so hectic I haven't gotten to play with my cw figures let alone any of my new third party stuff unique toys abomidus is awesome in individual bot mode and combiner more is awesome. Monster mode is okay
    But honestly antsy to get to the next event. Guess iam addicted lol

18. TheSupernova

TheSupernova Out there. Thataway.

News Credits:
    Like both you and dominomist, a fair bit of that freed up time went to my wife (I make a habit of not playing video games around the kids at this stage). Even if it was just as simple as not playing on my tablet while catching up on the PVR. I was just one less thing to juggle, so it was nice.

Also, my CW Devastator arrived last week, so I was able to devote some time to the set (long story short, it's great, especially at over 30% off!).

I logged in from time to time to check the league chat, but I think pretty much the whole team took the week off. I'm saving my resources for the event this week, and I think the others are doing the same.

Speaking of the league, I do need to open the recruitment doors again. We had a couple people drop off toward the end of the last event. So at this point, I have two spaces open right now (with potentially a third in the near future). Preferably, I'm looking for folks that can do a minimum of 100,000 points in PVP events, and can do multiple runs of EH during the strongholds. Other than that, we're pretty easygoing.

If anyone out there is interested, please send me a PM!

19. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been in the classroom prepping for the arrival of students OH GOD TOMORROW. I had a few trainings, so I'm glad I didn't miss out on any battles because of those. Instead of Battle Tactics, I've been focusing on My Vegas Slots, so for $0 I've already won a free 2-day monorail pass and a free pass to the Shark Reef Aquarium to use in Vegas this coming weekend. It's great to have an app that actually rewards you with things.
    If anything, this break from Battle Tactics has shown me that I'll never spend another dime on Battle Tactics. Welcome break indeed.

20. aman345

aman345 Well-Known Member

MyVegas is pretty great. I started playing through Facebook about march of last year and total I've earned about 210,000 coins. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to even go to Vegas so I guess I can just stock up for now