Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just beat a guy who had a G1 Galvatron. The amount of money he spent getting all 50 cores for that guy must be insane.
    And then he lost to me.

If you're going to waste the money to get these high-end characters, at least have some kind of strategy.

2. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Yep, I haven't been getting any resources for the past few days, which pisses me off, as I finally got enough cores for Barricade, who's nearly impossible to fight now! Sent a message to DENA/Mobage, and they just gave me 10 energy :/

I'd rather have all the missing cores!!! All I'm getting is CyberCoins from battles right now, along with PVP/event points and Event Cores

3. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

I have been getting such low rolls lately, uuugh.

4. vrba79

vrba79 Well-Known Member

I never dug E/A/C's take on Galvatron. "I'm literally the same character, with the same characterization. I have a new paint job, and that makes me more powerful woooooo!" G1's Galvatron was ten kinds of batshit crazy! "Megatron?! Megatron was a sorry loser! Now worship me, or I'll eat your fucking face!!!"

5. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    events show up almost every week, or every other week,.

but if you join clan you better request week off i was in 7th place in league out of 10 members and because i have job i couldnt play as much i got boot out of league except for few who will take me in, i dont play leagues any more to much time spend on phone and tablet be isolated, better of meeting people

6. GiganGoji

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One hit away from killing a guy and my match "timed out." Complete bullshit. A few events ago, I actually decided to let an event "time out" just to see what would happen. THE MATCH CONTINUED AS NORMAL. Seriously. I let it get to zero without selecting anything or hitting fight, and once it got to zero it flashed a few times before saying "BATTLE!" and continuing on as normal.
    I think the "you have timed out" message is where there is a glitch on the game's end so they show that message in hopes that the player will take all the blame.

I only have these problems in PVP events, not in Strongholds. I'll stick to those and save my energy/gold.

7. Raiyuki

Raiyuki Low Class Seeker

Not that I play the game but they really should've used Energon Galvatron for the actual Galvatron body.

8. bob31415

bob31415 Autobot

So I'm currently running Transmegs, g1 grim, spinister, and FoC grim; should I switch out g1 grim with lio or maybe even FoC slog?

9. octibon

octibon Well-Known Member

Put in FOC Slog. G1 Grim is not helping in this armor buff/FS heavy day and age.

10. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Yep, none of the top teams run G1 Grim anymore.
    Slog is pretty highly though of and I run into (...get killed by...) a lot of squads using him.

11. GiganGoji

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What a waste of money. Buy gold for an event to get a character, said character becomes obsolete two events later.

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Welcome to Dena.

Anyone else get that glitch where the screen in your fight is purple and you cant see troops on either side?

13. GiganGoji

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That vivid hot pink? I haven't had that one in awhile, but oh boy have I had it.
    I've actually been able to win a battle like that. You can still press the buttons - you just can't see them.
    Close out of the game and then reopen it, it'll be back to normal. If you keep playing without restarting, you next few battles will do the same thing.

14. Notontheboards

Notontheboards Well-Known Member

I got that once. It was fun. I won the match by just tapping by muscle memory. It was against the computer.

15. baconbeast

baconbeast Avid TFBT player

It's worse when you consider none of the top teams feature either Spinister or Lio Convoy - 2 Elites from the Daily Campaign that are accessible to free players. It's usually 2 FOC Grimlocks, Transmetal Megatron and Arcee. Rare to see someone with Lord Starscream too.

16. combaticonsfrvr

combaticonsfrvr Lusus Naturae

got one where it was green and wouldn't load

17. GiganGoji

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ended up facing a guy from my own league. I didn't know that was possible. I beat him with all four of my guys left, but that doesn't really help my league cause now he can't use his team for the next hour.
    Ugh.

18. BigWillay

BigWillay Livin dat TF Life

That's just ridiculous.....

19. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Yeah, happens once in a while. Someone's got to win, but you try not to shut the other out.
    And if you are about to win, but on your last Energon, you might want to consider forfeiting at the end. Maybe your teammate has more energon and planed to play a few matches.

20. Esquilax79

Esquilax79 Decepticon Cassette

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I've gotten the one where my team is on top of their team and it's a big mess ;)