Transformers: Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BEN182TX, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    League, TFW2005 Members is looking for three people ranked at least warrior 1 to join. If you are teamless and need a league, please join us. Password: Boombox Rocks

2. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like Dena kept the BW characters, I had bot matches with Megatron, Cheetor,and Optimus Primal.

3. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

Yeah they haven't taken any away. You face them a lot during the event, but then they go into the cycle and has we have more and more events, they become rarer.

4. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anyone else noticed that they seemed to have removed the recruitment cost for the general "rank" characters?

Maybe its a glitch, but it cost me nothing to recruit Octane (Warrior 2) yesterday and Nightbeat (same tier) this morning.

5. bullettrain

bullettrain Master Investigator

News Credits:
    Same for me, also works for the previous Tier (Warrior 1) for me.

6. bob31415

bob31415 Autobot

I was on the fourth battle in the medium stage, managed to win with my underleveled team due to jf2's evade, finished the ends screen that tells you what you got, clicked continue, and I go back to view the same team I had just beat. I went and checked the map, and for some reason, winning that battle had not advanced me, and I was still on the same one.

????

This happen to anyone else?

7. TheSupernova

TheSupernova Out there. Thataway.

News Credits:
    I noticed that, too. I may not need them, but you bet I'll take advantage of a "free" character! :) 

8. Dolf

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Exactly and free energon cube "refill" when you recruit too!

9. deathsheadx

deathsheadx Well-Known Member

Hey gang, any advice on daily challenge hard path, when I'm only a rookie 5 free-player?

10. Dolf

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I couldn't beat the last two nodes of yesterdays Hard Tier and the last node of todays Hard Tier -- 2 SR OP, Scourge and Treadshot -- is just unforgiving.

Need TOTAL luck to beat that one and I have Silverbolt, Primal, Jackpot and Motormaster going up against them haha

11. Geodevol

Geodevol Well-Known Member

We are looking for some individuals and/or a team to join with us. Our league is The Brotherhood and the password is Omega. Hop on if you need a league. We finished 160 in the Beastwars event.

12. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

I have a feeling maximal and predacons aren't going to count as auto and decep for the daily event. On the plus side this finally gives a reason to recruit everything and get doubles.

13. Dolf

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty much -- although trying to get those elusive character cores is time consuming. I've basically doubled my exclusive cores in the past week but don't have all the character cores to get people....

14. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    How do they determine which characters you can use on the daily challenges? I've got 20+ characters but can only use a handful and if I get beat I have to wait for repairs or pay with coins when I could be working on another tier

15. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This game is really making my blood boil, after winning a match which I used 6 gold to buy a energon cube the game disconnected which cost me the gold and a Megatron core.

16. Dolf

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just to make sure I am not missing anything.........finishing all 3 tiers of the daily campaign will net you 9 cores for that day, but if you can't beat the Hard Tier on a given day, there will be enough days to still get enough cores for that months characters.

17. Hothouse Prime

Hothouse Prime Not old... Just older.

The way it seems, if you play every day, you could make your Scourge just by playing the easy and medium paths.

18. Skalor

Skalor Stunticon

News Credits:
    On the main Daily Campaign page, tap on the ? help button. You'll see the schedule. Basically, there are 4 main types of bots, support, scout, hunter and soldier (just like the cores). If you look each bot under their HP, you can see the symbol for the bot type. You'll have to have 4 decent bots on the days these are scheduled, otherwise all Autobots, all Decepticons, or on character core day it's free for all.

19. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    The game's just pissing me off in general now. I'm not receiving any awards, aside from Cyber Coins and Gold Coins. Everything else isn't being added to my Resources. Pretty much wasting my time right now playing this game, if all I keep getting is League Points and only those two coin types.

Emailed Mobage, and they just send out the auto-responses from the regular Auto-Response and then another from their Game Supervisor a few hours later.

20. JRX

JRX Well-Known Member

You need to use more energon when you play. If you do 3 cubes you'll get more drops.