Transformers: Axiom Nexus - RP Thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by CyberRavager, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    “Hm. That’s strange. There’s an Optimus Prime nearby. I thought they were illegal he-oh. A member of the Convoy.”
    *Sideways sighs*

2. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    "Whoah..." Stampy could only gasp in surprise. Even on his Cybertron such a structure would be ludicrous.

'Is this the advancement of this universe?'

3. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    "Man... you alright?" Siren asked.

"Of course he isn't, you idiot! His bar has been burnt." Windbreaker slapped the silver mech on the head.

"Yeah... sorry. How can we help? We should help!" the silver Autobot stated.

---

Brawn got down from the building and walked in front of the bar. He stood in front of the door for a few seconds, as if to gather strength, before walking in.

4. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"You don't know the half of it" Grimlock muttered. "So what now?"

---

"Soundwave" growled Soundwave, incredibly annoyed. "My first task is dangerous, though should not be a problem if you're as fast as you're said to be."

Soundwave produces a hologram from his palm. It showed several beast-like beings.

"I require you to find me parts for further creation" he said. "More specifically the ones Ratbat will transfer directly to you. He will accompany you to keep watch... and assist if you are too out of your depths."

Soundwave turned to a console which seemed to be composed off... Cybertronian parts. What was most visible was a grey and crimson Cybertronian body. In the corner of the room was a large missile that seemed to match the body. Soundwave tapped several buttons, producing a map.

"I recommend the lower levels of Axiom Nexus, though if you are unable to you may find them in the heap... though I will recall Ratbat at the first instance of serious danger if you do.

5. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

Swerve gets up and wipes off the liquid.

"Nah... No need." he smiled once more "I suggest y'all go and visit my pal Scourge at his Tavern. Zone 6, level 31. It's your best deal this side of Protihex!"

Swerve walked past Cheetor.

"Let's go, commander."

---

General Optimus Prime and Sergant Hound were returning to the OZSA's headquarters. He didn't pay much attention to the people on the streets.

"The trail went cold after the Processing Center. No one from the guides we asked noticed anything out of the ordinary." Hound stated.

"We'll find him. He'll try to escape sooner or later and then we'll detect his transwarp signature."

"In some other news, one of the guides, Swerve of Primax 112.11 Gamma, had their bar burnt to the ground while they were showing the new arrivals around."

"What?!" Gen. Optimus Prime put on the breaks.

"Yeah, officer Chase notified me about that."

---

Clench and Bighorn got inside a small room with a desk in the middle with a chair and a sofa in front.

"So..." the owner motioned with his hand for Bighorn to begin "Please enlighten me on what's so important that you've requested my presence."

"I was told that you hosted matches here... pit fights." the black beastoformer said in a serious tone.

"Depends on who told you that."

"Don't play games with me!" Bighorn clutched his fists "To survive here I need to make money and to do so I need work of my caliber. I need you to make me a fighter in your brawls."

Clench relaxed on his chair and thought for a moment.

"I could... I'm always looking for new talents."

Back in the actual bar, everyone saw Brawn entering. He was a known bounty hunter, a far cry from what he once was. Immediatelly after the mechanoid entered, Nacelle rushed to notify his boss. He knocked on the door and quikcly opened it.

"What is it, Nacelle?!" Clench aksed.

"It's Brawn... again." the Seeker replied.

"What is it this time?"

---

"You could say so. It's our lookout point. A place to relax and observe the nice view." Windy replied. She then turned to Grimlock "Now I reccomend you a couple of places for you to settle in. We have hostels, hotels and room renting/buying. What do you need? Everything here operates in shanix, mind you."

6. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Star Saber waited to be taken to get the ID bolt.

7. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Drop-Kick only shrugged.
    "Eh, what's new, this happens all the time... we'll just call Quick-mix and..."
    He then looked at the others.
    "Wait... scrap, I entirely forgot this ain't home I'm in..."
    He shrugged before following after Cheetor and Swerve.
    "Mind if I help the investigation? I can provide some backup if you need it... that, and I wanted to sign up for that Cybertronian Task Force or whatever you all go on about. Try my best to help keep the peace here if I can."

---

Jumpforce shook Soundwave's hand.
    "Right. You've got yourself a deal. Details can come later."
    He opened the door.
    "Count on me to get your job done."
    He exited, before waiting outside for Ratbat to transmit the info.

8. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"Rental" said Grimlock. "What I'm looking for, I could be here for quite a while."

---

Ratbat landed on a perch in front of Jumpforce and once again fired the stream of data into his head.

"Any questions?" asked Soundwave.

9. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "To Scourge's tavern it is then..." Windbreaker said "Anyone have any shanix to spare?"

"You need to find some work, man! Begging for cash, won't work with everyone." Siren replied, tapping him on the back. He then turned to Elita "Hey, you wanna come with us?"

---

Brawn glared at each person inside the bar while he was slowly walking to the counter.

10. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Behind Blue Eyes

Tumblr:
    "S-sure." Elita answers.

11. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    "I just need a patch of dirt to burrow in for a while," Stampy replied, being both a Rabbitronian and cheap if it was for him alone.

12. CyberRavager

Snapdragon took them to the OSZA building. There he took them to a small room with nothing but a table and few chairs.

"Please sit, while I go and take care of the papers." he motioned them to take a seat, closing (and locking) the door behind them.

---

"I'm really astonished of your spirit but you should apply first." Cheetor chuckled "Come visit me tomorrow at the OSZA's building and we'll talk."

Following that Cheetor and Swerve transformed and drove off, leaving the small group on their own. The night sky rose above Axiom Nexus, the street lights turned on and the buildings lit like Christmas trees. Though that was mostly common on the first few zones, the lower you got, the darker and more dangerous it became.

---

"If you have the sanix, I can show you couple of rooms to suit you well." Windy replied.

Her time with them was running out but she found joy in helping people, therefore she chose to stay with them just a little bit more, to help them fit in.

"We have little to no soil and I don't think it is legal, Stampy." she said before turning to each and everyone "So guys... how much money do you have?"

"Shanix?" Prowl 2 asked.

Windy nodded.

"None."

"Neither do I." Inferno replied "I do have energon rods and couple of Aquillian crystals."

"The latter could be turned into money at a change bureau... tomorrow. Everything is sadly closed now."

---

Clench walked out and looked directly at Brawn. He then nodded and greeted him.

"How have you been, you old bastard!" he smiled underneath his faceplate and hugged the beige Cybertronian.

Brawn and Clench have known each other for some time now. Publicly they acted as friends but in reality they weren't anything like that...

13. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    He just locked us in, didn't he? Speeder thinks to himself.

"...No matter." He merely grunts at this. If need be, he can use the disruption field of his power sword to cut their way out.

14. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    “Huh. It’s the military one. What’s his name-uh, General Optimus. Yeah. Better get away...”
    *and Sideways runs off*

15. TF rocks

Star Saber looked around the room, knowing his swordsmanship could get him out, but it was best to wait. At least then he could be tracked if he came across his enemy again.

16. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    Watching this outburst of sentimentality on Clench and Brawn's part is a lone femme, standing in the corner. Her red chassis is pitted and scarred, covered in ugly wounds that ooze out golden Energon. On her left hand, a pinkish energo-blade is attached. Those in the bar give her a wide berth, not wanting to risk her anger.

"Look what the cyber-cat dragged in!" She says in a rough, mocking voice. "Brawn, Brawn, Brawn. Don't tell me you're out hunting for yet another scalp."

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  17. CyberRavager

Some time passed when captain Snapdragon returned to the room.

"You two are done here..." he stated before pointing towards Saber "But this one needs an ID bolt."

The TransTech walked up to him, took out a small blaster-like device and implanted the bolt into Star Saber's left hand.

"Name: Star Saber, Universe of Origin: Unknown. Unknown?!" he looked sternly at Saber "What kind of mockery is this?!"

---

Clench turned towards the femme and motioned with his hand for everyone to remain silent.

"What did bring you here, to my humble establishment?" he asked.

((@GogoDG It's high time you respond!))

18. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Brawn glared at the red femme before truning to Clench.

"I'm here for the same old thing... bounty. And your bar has a reputation for collecting people with money on their heads. Therefore, I decided to stop in to look for a certain individual."

---

As Siren, Elita and Windbreaker were making their way down to zone 6, the silver Autobot was getting tired by the lack of any talking.

"I'll be first to break the ice." he proudly exclaimed "It's time for y'all to hear my 'tragic' backstory, filled with death and despair.... I was molded by darkness and enriched by the heate of the world."

Siren was talking with a deep and hoarse voice, making all of this sound edgier than it was already.

"Stop. Just stop. You're making a fool of yourself." Windbreaker replied. He then turned to Elita "Excuse me miss, if this protoform in a grown Cybertronian's body is bothering you."

"Protoform in a Cybertronian's body?!"

19. TF rocks

“No mockery, sir. I just got here.” Star Saber replied. “But if you want to know what my universe is like, I can tell you.”

20. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    Elita shows no signs of being perturbed by all this. Instead, she merely smirks a bit.

"At least I know how far I've fallen." Windblade mutters to herself. "Neither of us is worthy of the title of Autobot."

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019