Transformers: Axiom Nexus - RP Thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by CyberRavager, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"Understood, I'll keep an eye out" Clampdown said over the radio.

---

A holoprojector popped out, and the image of a white Cybertronian, likely from the Tyran universal streams, appeared on the table.

"I am contacting you to offer you an opportunity to gain some employment" said the hologram.

2. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    "Frag! There's a Tarn here?!" Siren shook.

"Who's Tarn?" Windbreaker asked.

"A crazed murderer, Megatron's lap dog and the leader of the Decepticon Justice Division. Overall a reslly bad guy!"

3. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Behind Blue Eyes

Tumblr:
    "Sounds like a bad dude," Elita says. "I'm guessing he's not a Mini-Con, then."

4. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

Jumpforce shrugged as he received a cup of energon and he looked at the hologram.
    "Cool. You see, here's the thing, I don't care for employment... but, I will say this... if you got a job that allows me to go fast anywhere, any time, I'm all ears. I'm the fastest bot on the block, and I deserve a road to go how fast I want without having to worry about them damn cops..."
    He gulped down a large chunk.
    "Right, this stuffs good. Yo Barkeep, more over here please, thanks!"

---

Drop-Kick gulped down the last of his "borrowed" drink, before tossing it aside.
    "Ugh, I need more energon... hey Swerve, you got somewhere we can stop and rest for a bit? I... really need some energon right now..."
    He snapped his finger, and reached up, but another glass instead landed on his head instead of his hand.
    "Frag, not a good roll there..."
    He sat down.
    "I'll uh... wait here for a small bit... my mana's running low, and... whew, I just need to rest up a small bit... ok?"

5. CyberRavager

CyberRavager Everyone needs an Upgrade, every once in a while

"The Freelance Police Legion, aka the Offworld Police. It's an organisation run almost entirely by offworlders. TransTech police almost never enters the Offworld zones." Goldbug explained, walking towards a cafe on the corner of the Main Street.

There was a sign that read: Binaltech Cafe.

"This is where we'll make our stop. If you ave any questions, feel free to ask them."

---

"Tarns are normally one of the worst Decepticons to have ever lived but the one we have here is the owner of Cybertron's Got Talent." Swerve explained.

The stubby mech continued walking until he led his group to the other side of the park. In front of them stood a small hut with tables and chairs by its side.

"Welcome to Destron Pizza! One of the best places on the Axiom Nexus, in my humble opinion."

The place wasn't anything special but the red mech really liked eating there.

6. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    Speeder looks around, finding the "normal" food on offer unappetizing. Raised on a spartan diet of daily rations, he is unused to eating such "lavish" food.

"I'll pass on the...food." He says. "Now, the FPL - how do you join? A exam of some sort, I'm guessing?"

Elita merely takes a seat, huffing and puffing. Listening to Swerve took more out of her than she expected, mentally.

7. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "Pizza? We're getting pizza?" Windbrealer looked in disbelief.

"What can't you get on this planet?! I'm loving it." Siren exclaimed.

---

On top of a small building laid a beige militaristic mech with a sniper rifle aimed at a black and red beast transformer.

"The target is spotted. Name: Bighorn, Wanted For: Nobody knows. Bounty: 60K shanix. I'm just told to capture him dead or alive. Nobody would be dumb enough to let that offer go." the mech muttered to himself.

((@CyberRavager))

8. CyberRavager

"Sort of... you can apply but Primus knows how long it will take for your application to go through. In my honest opinion either look for some high ranking official or just talk to Inspector Airazor." Goldbug replied before getting himself an energon shake "You can also try for the Axiom Nexus Security Administration. It answers directly to the TransTech government and is led by Commander Cheetor. This one is the better option with a better salary but getting inside the system is hard."

---

Swerve turned to Elita.

"Anything bothering you, miss? You've been relaitvely silent during our trip. Are you hungry?" he then turned to adress the two mechs "You'd be amazed what Axiom Nexus has to offer. You can find anything you want here but returning it to your native universe may be impossible, if that's what on your mind."

---

Bighorn continued walking through the dense clusters of people. Many of whom were guides with their groups. He couldn't notice the sniper that was observing him right now.

9. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    "No. I'm not hungry. My crew..." She replies in a hushed voice. Her optics are wide, the "pupils" eclipsed by the "sclera." "When the Prima Victor went past the anomaly's event horizon, the bridge - it was ripped apart. I don't know whether they survived or not, where they went..."

10. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Star Saber groaned to himself as he made his way around the unknown city. Ever since he had pursued his arch-enemy Nemesis Saber into that strange opening, he had no idea where he had wound up. It didn’t help he lost sight of the religious zealot either.

He made sure he had at least one blade out, keeping himself armed if he could do so.

———
    Nemesis Saber watched as his former self crept around, armed and ready. Glee filled his processor as he got ready for the attack.

With a shout, he lunged out of hiding, his own sword drawn out.

———
    Star Saber whirled around as he blocked his enemy’s attack with his own sword. “Slag...” he grunted as he shoved Nemesis Saber’s sword away. “You just never know when to quit...”

And you don’t know when to accept the side of you that still lies dormant inside.” Nemesis Saber purred.

Star Saber’s optics flared golden beneath his blue visor. “Well, I hate to disappoint, but that side of me is now in you!”

11. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Blurr handed Grimlock his drink, and Grimlock placed the sword on the counter, and pointed at the names.

"Know any of these guys?" Grimlock asked.

Blurr carefully looked at each of the names, and thought about those that seemed familiar.

"Hmm..." he said to Grimlock. "I know a wolf called Snarl? He sound right."

"No" said Grimlock. "He's a stegosaurus."

"Well, can't say I recognise any other names on there" Blurr said. "I mean, there was a Slug, Snarl, Swoop and Sludge in my universe, even a Strafe for a while, but no Slash or Paddles."

"Damn" said Grimlock. "Well, keep the change."

Grimlock put the sword back down on his lap, and through a few shannix on the table.

"Cheers" said Blurr, taking the shannix and counting it.

Meanwhile, Red Wing and Thundercracker finished their drinks, and began watching Grimlock to spot the best chance to grab his sword.

---

"There will be plenty of driving" said Soundwave. "Though I will require a face-to-face. I will have Ratbat transfer you co-ordinates now."

A small blaster popped out of Ratbat, and shot a stream of data directly at Jumpforce's head.

"Do we have an agreement?"

---

Clampdown began following his usual routes, occasionally spotting someone he'd know gets around and asking them if they recognised either of the wanted Cybertronians.

12. GogoDG

Twitter:
    "What else of note should we keep in mind about this place? How's the law? Corruption? Prison?" Windbreaker asked, getting a pizza in the process "Anyone having any shanix to spare? I'm broke."

"Someday your broke aft will get us in danger." Siren replied, throwing the orange mech a couple of shanix. He treated every bot he got acquainted with like an old friend.

---

Brawn continued to follow Bighorn with his sniper waiting for the perfect opportunity. He knew that killing him then and there, around all the other bots would be a death wish and a suicide. Not only will he be wanted by the police forces but he would probably get a bounty for his head too.

13. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    Conveniently, this duel is taking place near the café where Speeder and Goldbug stand talking. "Hold on," He says to the older 'mech. "I'll put a stop to this." Drawing a power sword from a magnetic mount on his skirt-plates, he energizes it with a press of a button on the hilt. The weapon's disruption field, which lends it its phenomenal cutting power, flares to life with a loud crackle.

In one instant, Speeder is standing with Goldbug. The next, he is close to the two combatants. Assuming an en garde stance, the young prince of Combatron then lunges with great speed at the black and purple 'mech.

14. TF rocks

Star Saber perked up as a new presence came into his radar's range. He saw the newcomer darting in at what had to be a fast rate of acceleration, and barely pushed himself back and away from Nemesis Saber. He grunted as he landed, watching as Nemesis Saber got ready for the attack that was to come. "Well, what do we have here?" Nemesis Saber sneered. "Someone new to claim? Tell me, child, do you believe in Primus?"

Star Saber tensed up to attack as he heard that. If his former self asked that, it was clear he was going to make his move.

15. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    "Nearly every Combatronian does, me included." Speeder says in reply. "What does religion matter at a time like this?! Are you addled from one too many drinks?" He slashes at Nemesis Saber, attempting to get a blow in.

16. TF rocks

"Well, then I might spare you, for all heathens who do not believe in him will die, unless you believe that slag about how every spark has the right to choose their own beliefs, because Primus is the ONLY way to live by!" Nemesis Saber crowed, a sinister sneer on his face plates as he blocked the blow.

Behind the two, Star Saber growled to himself. "And there he goes, on and on about how Primus is the only way to live by..." He muttered, feeling guilt in his spark. But he shoved it aside as he ran in bring his blade back for a strike to his evil self's backside.

17. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    Speeder keeps up the attack, crouching down and making a foot sweep at high speeds. "Be quiet." He growls. "I've no time for a nut's words."

18. TF rocks

Nemesis Saber just jumped up above the sweeping kick, but Star Saber was right behind him. With a shout, he swung his blade down on Nemesis Saber's back, and landed his blow. The evil mech let out a bellow of pain from the impact before he landed on his knees, panting. Looking back, Nemesis Saber sneered before he took off, leaving Star Saber hovering here with Speeder.

Star Saber looked down at Speeder. "Thanks kid." He said as he landed. "But that kind of mech should be left to me. He is crazy, and not just in the way he talks either."

19. CyberRavager

"Hey, hey! What's going on here?" a tall bulky TransTech walked to Speeder Star Saber.

He transformed one of his hands into a gun and held an Offworlder Zone Security Administration badge.

"Captain Snaprdagon of the OZSA. What's the commotion here?" he asked, optics scanning the two mechs.

---

"Your crew may have been transported here too or has died back in your native universe." Swerve replied before turning to Windbreaker "Law is the law. Broken, corrupted and enforced. Basically the three pillars that make it are still here. You have Axiom Nexus Security Administration managing the entirety of Axiom Nexus and the Freelance Police Legion managing the offworld zones. Though the latter is nothing more than an easily corrupt force that acts on a whim."

Swerve sat on a nearby bench to eat his pizza.

"Here's a fun fact. Recently ANSA got rebranded to Offworlder Zone Security Administration. You still will see bots referring to its old name too. Why they did this? I don't know. To get some money or to burn some paperwork... who knows?!"

---

"Are you done, Grumlock?" Windy asked "The tour hasn't ended just yet."

"What is there else to see here? If we're going to be stuck here for ever, at least we need to find a place to stay and a job to work." Prowl 2 finally spoke, he was finally getting irritated of how slow this tour was getting.

"Work can be found on every corner here but those that pay well are hard to come by. Either you have to open a unique business or join the police force. If you're looking for something... adventurous, try bounty hunting. Though the latter isn't really legal."

---

Bighorn got off the busy streets and headed down a dark alley, delving deeper into the offworld zones asthe sun slowly set.

20. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    Speeder quickly realizes what his recklessness has got the two of them into. "This 'mech was attacked, sir, and I drove off his attacker. Ask him over there." He says to the OZSA officer, pointing at Goldbug. "He saw the whole thing."