Transformers Armada/Energon Scale

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cobalt Agent, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Ok, I know nobody wants to be reminded of Energon. That being said...

Has anyone ever seen official size charts for Armada/Energon? I know the Armada game gave stats to the protagonists and bosses, but that doesn't quite help.

I know that in Armada the art is hand drawn and error-laden, and things like Tidal Wave's height change between episodes depending on art quality. However Energon, despite its horrible plot, is more consistent with its use of cel animation I believe.

[​IMG]

To my knowledge Tidal Wave is always the same size in Energon until reformatting.

I have the size chart for Cybertron/Galaxy Force, and it's really helping me with a project. But Armada and Energon are a pain for me.

If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate help on the sizes for the following:

-Armada Prime Super Mode
    -Armada Tidal Wave (original or most consistent height)
    -Energon Tidal Wave
    -Energon combiners (Bruticus, Superion, Devastator)
    -Energon Omega Supreme
    -Energon leaders giant sized (such as Galvatron becoming huge)

I don't care if it's a chart, estimations based off calculations, feet or meters - I'd just like some numbers. Thanks again.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Oh man that picture of Tidal Wave does not make himself look good.

The Animators clearly mistransformed the toy. The Rotator Cuffs should be placed higher up.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I see Energon as having the worst 3D animation of any Transformers cartoon. Despite having the sharpest animation models besides Cybertron.

4. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

That being said... ?