Transformers Animated: The Funeral

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by RodimusPrimus, May 22, 2009.

1. Spyro

Spyro Banned

This is the FIRST Transformers cartoon series I've seen. I wasn't alive in the 80's, and I got to see the 80's in modern times. It's the first TF series I've seen from start to finish. It was a fun ride. I can't wait for the next series.

2. EagleEyeJoe

EagleEyeJoe Well-Known Member

No worries. You started out with a great show. Your first is always the hardest to get over too. For many of us, our first show was G1.. and we still consider that a standard. True, there is reason for that.. being the first and all... Animated was a great show.

Great vocal talent
    Solid stories
    Engaging animation

After the Japanese attempt at TFs in recent years, there is only one thing to say: never let them get to do the cartoon again

3. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

Being born in 86, I wasn't in time for most of generation 1, although I've seen plenty of episodes and I own the 86 movie as well. TFA was my first full complete series of transformers that I got behind. I sparingly watched beast wars when I was younger, but this one I made a point of it to either wake up early or watch it elsewhere. I loved the voice actors (tom kenny is a favorite of mine) and I really liked the cameos, especially waspinator. I'm excited we're getting a few more toys too, I just wish the series could go on