Transformers Animated Purple Shockwave & Sunstorm Found in Canada

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by soundwaveCA, May 8, 2009.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    We pay 60 bucks for Leaders, so while there is a large price hike, it's not THAT large. Good to know SW.ca confirmed it's not generally 50, but 30 dollars.

2. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Ill be honest ive never seen these in stores
    kinda sucks
    really want theshockwaveset!! and a blurr sucks we dont get the good stuff around here lol

its kidna funny i used to have shockwave when i was a kid didnt transform but came with this dog thing that transformed wish i still had it lol

3. Alexander Quinn

Alexander Quinn Well-Known Member

Just got "True Colors" Shockwave yesterday in Midland Ontario (north of Barrie). It didn't scan in the computer so the Toy Manager asked me what I wanted to pay for it. I told him I only had a twenty on me so he priced it at $10.99!!! Ask the department people before you get to the register; I think that's why he was so cool for me. Good luck everyone - deals can be had if you're lucky!

4. Croaker

Croaker Well-Known Member

Actually I was just down at Zellers and it was in their computer for $49.99. I price checked it, then hoping that somehow that would be wrong I took it up to the cashier to buy and it rang up at $50.
    No sticker on the shelf, and I didn't buy it so I've got no receipt but -

That's a crazy price.

5. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  6. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I just saw these at a Target in the U.S. marked down to $17.48 USD. They also had the twins for $15.38 USD. Not a bad price.

I suppose I shouldn't be posting this in the Canada spotting thread though. Gonna hit up the Toys forum and post it there.