Transformers Animated Episodes 28-29: A Bridge Too Close (Both Parts) Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Pidgeot018

Pidgeot018 Pok├ęcon

Shame about the credits, but I guess we all had to know about Robot Boy.

I wonder if they'll start using the end credits for extra stuff like that. It would give the show more of a sitcom-like feel, if that's a good thing.

2. BHiga6181

BHiga6181 Constructicon

News Credits:
    OMEGA SUPREME ROCKS!!!!

I cannot wait for that toy!!!!!

TF Animated is AMAZING!!!!

3. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i sent them my complaint...even mentioning the situation with YTV and now them and also suggesting putting it on toonami jetstream or something

4. BHiga6181

BHiga6181 Constructicon

News Credits:
    And OMEGA isnt dead. He had 4 Allspark chunks in him and got sucked into a space bridge. Megs and SS didnt die, Im sure OMEGA will be back.

Bring on that supreme toy!!!!

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I hope Starscream goes back to the treacherous lieutenant. I like him as a third faction, but let's have Season 3 Starscream serving Megatron while secretly plotting his downfall. With Animated's writing, I think it would be awesome to watch.

Eh, unlikely. Nicktoons tends to cut in with 2/3 screen adverts for their shows. Heck, they cut in before the episode is finished, occasionally.

I made out Kevin Michael Richardson on the end credits - he did Joker on The Batman, and Tombstone on the new Spider-Man show.

She's a tricky one. The credits just list her as "Female Starscream" which also matches up to the German dub credits HumeDX posted a while back. Her colours - purple and teal - are a pretty close match to G2 Ramjet. It's possible she's based on one of the other background jets like the Rainmakers from G1 as well.

6. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Great episode...

I luv the fact Blurr is back doesnt sound like the same guy who did the voice from the G1 days..because he doesnt sound as fast talking as before but its close....

Starscream should have known better to create clones of himself,WHY because Starscream is known to be a traitor so why wouldnt his clones be the sammmeeeeee damn way lol,but it freakn SUCKS! that Thundercracker is a ego maniac( yes I know each clone takes SS traits ) and Skywarp is a coward a BIG time coward....

Im digging the Sunstorm SS his kiss ass self..lol and the lair SS would somewhat resembles Setstorm a lttle....the color scheme.Also I wonder what part that female SS came from....does Starscream have a feminine side to him LOL?

BUT I wonder what will happen when the Constructicons get there memory back? will they stay with Megatron I have a feeling they will some how leave Megatron and join with bulkhead....

Last but not least...Omega Supreme is amazing I had a feeling it was him and glad hes back!

NOW where is Ravage damn it!

7. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Well, he got blasted to smithereens the LAST time he ran into Omega's cannon but got better, so I assume he's still around somewhere.

8. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Who didnt know Sari was a bot...BIG reason why "The Key" was attracted to her.....no organic can control The Key.

Oh I just saw the ending with Megs and Starscream LOL that was funny!

9. jazzman_78

jazzman_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nope, same guy. John Moschitta, aka The Micromachine guy, if you're old enough. Whether he slowed it down on purpose, for clarity, or because he simply can't go that fast anymore, I liked it better this way. Still very fast, but much easier to understand.

10. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I'd say NO. dHe's been shot once before by that same gun and managed to pull himself together.

11. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    I just got home,
    sat down, turned on recorder,
    forwarded disc to credits
    and.....

[size=+2]THERE'S A VOICE-OVER[/size]

Doesn't anyone look at these things before they air.
    We heard a little more this time
    We could read the credits this time.
    BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH.

calm ..... focus .....
    ..... better now..
    Hopefully tomorrow's repeat won't have the voice-over.
    PLEASE

At least the season 2 set won't have the V-O.
    (wouldn't put it past them though)

12. Lone_Decepticon

Lone_Decepticon Well-Known Member

Here is the complete end credit convo between Megs and SS (forgive if already posted, thread is huge!!)

Megs: Stop staring at ME!
    SS: NO! You stop staring at ME!
    Megs: Do you think I actually want to spend the rest of eternity staring at your unsightly visage?
    SS: Trust me, YOUR visage is no picnic either and your face is ugly, too!
    Megs: Oh! Someone just take me offline now!
    SS: What do you think Ive been trying to do for the last 4 million stellar cycles?
    *laughs* Its funny, really, when you think about it. Tragic, but funny!
    Megs: Oh, Shut up!

13. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    This was a truly awesome season finale. I haven't been on such a geek high since ST:TNG's "Best of Both Worlds" episodes. The voiceover thing at the end wouldn't have been near as annoying if it wasn't for another one of CN's craptacular new shows. I just found it funny that they didn't do a stupid narration over the Part 1 credits, but decided to do it over Part 2's.

And I hope Hasbro has plans for a Lady SS Clone repaint/retool for sanity's sake, unless they want the Arcee questions at BotCon to start anew. "When are we gonna get our Gurl Starscreamz OMGWTFBBQ?!"

14. Drive-By

Drive-By Eschew Obfuscation...

I took it as he started out slow and got faster as he kept talking.

15. Lasbrook

Lasbrook Well-Known Member

Really awesome season finale, i'm starting to get tired of one shot chars tho (omega supreme). I would totally go for a toy of liar starscream and omega supreme, i hope it happens.

Actually had a bit of a nostalgic moment as i realized instead of getting up early to watch transformers with a bowl of cheerios i was instead staying up late to do the same exact thing.

16. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

This. Episode. Was. AWESOME! It was so full of win at every turn!

Ok so we've got Shockwave, with the ORIGINAL VOICE! Sooo awesome, and he even looks like the old Shockwave.

Omega Supreme, awesome as well with a voice that suits him and also looks like the original.

The Starscream clones each with a different personality trait was sooo perfect and handled excellently. I love that there was a girl Starscream! We all know he has a feminine side :lol 

I loved how the Constructicons turned green when they became official Decepticons, and it was funny how Megatron literally branded them xD.

"Total ownage, n00b!"

They need to throw in a ",yes" when Lugnut says something, since his voice is very close to BW Megatron... it would be perfect.

But the biggest thing for me in this episode was Blurr. I know he's not exactly the most popular character from G1 around here, but he's one of my favorites and the fact that they got the original voice is just amazing. All I can think of was how terrible Blurr was handled in Armada and it meant a lot to me that he was the original in this show. I hope this isn't the last we see of him =/

17. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Hoping for an animated toy of my namesake....

18. Galvatro

Galvatro You'll do MY bidding... or taste MY wraith! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Omega Supreme's Voice Actor

The voice of Omega Supreme was performed by Kevin Michael Richardson. His website is http://www.kevinmichaelrichardson.com if you want more info on him.

Galvatro

19. Galvatro

Galvatro You'll do MY bidding... or taste MY wraith! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

Finally, read thru the whole thread. By far, the best episode since "Garbage In, Garbage Out." While almost everything that I would have said positive about the epis. has been said already, I like the writing style of these epis. In the G1 series, we had so many characters (that didn't leave), it was almost impossible to use them in every episode. The great thing about Animated is that we have the core groups of Bots and Cons interacting with an assorted 'Guest Star' roster of characters. Having Omega Supreme, Shockwave (Corey Burton G1 original voice), Blurr (John Moschita G1 original voice) was a great treat to see them again and gave me thrills to hear 2 favorite G1 voices as well. The Constructicons being branded, and Seekers, reintroduced for the Animated generation, are some of the best reinterpretations we G1 fans have had with any series.

My suggestion for this coming BotCon- get us Corey Burton, John Moschita, and a Weird Al appearance for Voice Actor guests!! Bring on the Animated toys!

Galvatro, looking VERY forward to a Voyager Wreck-Gar toy!

20. pitt55

pitt55 Well-Known Member

a

best part,if not mentioned already,was the shots of megatron and optimus back-to-back in battle.not sure if we have ever seen that.