Transformers Animated Episode 26 - Black Friday Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Rotorstorm, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

Awesome episode! This series has got to be the best rendition of TFs by far!

2. magmatron

magmatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could give spoilers, but wont:tongue: ! However, an interesting thing that happens is that Mix drinks BB's blood/oil:eek: !

3. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Ewww!

4. sixshot2K

sixshot2K Soundwave is #1!

Lucky UKs why are you guys so lucky grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im pissed now

5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Why won't meltdown die?

6. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, lucky, never recieving a full tf toyline release, never recieving bw on dvd or BW anniversary toys (import doesn't count). Having to wait a month after the US to see the movie in a cinema.

Victories are very small for us and don't last long. Sure we had a few with the alt line, (Windcharger and Ravage II came out here before the US,) but bear in mind we didn't get all of it, but we can still easily go out and buy Alt Wheeljackat retail. like I did today :D 

Point is, the US and Canada transformer fans are far more lucky that the uk and European fans on almost every count. It's just not worth bringing it up as there are far more points about how the UK has it worse than on the otherside of the sea.

7. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    for instance:
    1 Deluxe in France = 3 Deluxes in America
    2 Deluxes in England = 2 Deuxes in America

8. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    This

9. DanielGuardian

DanielGuardian Member

I don't know how to handle all these BW & BM references. Half of me loves it and can't get enough and the other half feels dirty.

10. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

You make me really sad about being in the UK :( 

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    "All these BW & BM references"? I count one: Blackarachnia.

And why would you feel dirty? Sometimes I just don't understand the choice of words with some people.

12. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lolol  loved that. Also when he turned to robot mode and makes a point to point out BA likes him more than OP because he is taller. :lol 

13. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Just like the toys.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Well, two out of three, but yeah. :D 

15. AlanGarou

AlanGarou Well-Known Member

I think we have a winner here. And Tarantulas teams up with Wasp(inator).

16. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Wow, these episodes keep getting better and better. They also manage to have a serious undertone wile being completely hilarious.

17. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Great episode. I really enjoyed this one. For some reason I just couldn't stop laughing at Grimlock's shenanigans.

As far as BA... it's about time she got another episode as we haven't seen her since the second half of the first seasons finale. For the writers wanting us to sympathize with her we certainly aren't getting a lot to go with.

Eh, I've said it many a time and for the most part Transformers only get three types of females. A) The 'bad girl' femme fatal type, B) The 'I'm just as good as the boys' type or C) The 'mother/big sister' type. For some reason no one seems to be able to write anything else so far. Well, except for Airazor in BW... she actually had a pretty good personality.

I've got Grimlock and he's awesome! Well worth it I'd say (and I paid double for him!).

I have to agree with you. I honestly don't think that they'll ever purge her organic side as it'll just reinforce the 'organics are bad' theme, but I do feel that at some point she'll be able to reach a point of redemption and will come to terms with what she's become and probably with Optimus Prime as well.

Frankly, if you ask me, it looks as if she still has feelings for Optimus. Sure, she was definitely trying to get Grimlock to attack him there, but you can kind of see that she's not being totally untruthful about her feelings either. She also didn't have to leave the antidote for Prowl & Bumblebee, but she did. So, she's not all bad... I really get a kind of Catwoman vibe from her and could totally see her going legit at some point given the right motivations. Though, in BA's case, she's got a lot of stuff to come to terms with about herself and those around her.

18. DestronGenerals

DestronGenerals Well-Known Member

it kind of bothered me that meltdown said that his lifes ambition was to create and organic transformer... has he ever stated that before? my memory fails me as to what his original motivation was, it'd make me feel much better if i'm all wrong about it.

19. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    My dream is that Tarantulas turns up. But in a new twist, it's his Beast Wars self, blasted into another universe by the explosion created by his cannon hitting him and the Vok. The Vok have some degree of space/time powers, so it's not out of the question.

He's found present-day by a rival of Sumdac's, and he moves behind the scenes with the aim of conquering Earth and getting the Key with the aid of his modular spiderbots (which end up everywhere - they're repurposed as maintenance/police/do-it-all bots which are ready to switch to his control on a whim).

His big aim is to conquer Earth, then Cybertron. And from there, with the aid of Sari's key and Cybertron's resources, he'll go after the Vok directly and gain mastery over space and time, allowing him to return to his universe a conqueror.

20. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Yeah - he brought it up in his last appearance.

Basically, it stems from his reasoning that organics can do everything machines can better. So if you can have a transforming machine, the same goes for humans.