Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Apr 26, 2008.
I haven't been keeping up with animated, but what episode did SS die the first time?
Megatron Rising, part 2.
You guys are going to LOVE this episode. Even by TF fan standards where there's always something to bitch or complain about, I'm pretty confident this one will be loved across the board.
I loved the montage. It had that awesome music from Megatron Rising Part 1 as well as the hilarious irony of Megatron's speech in comparison to SS.
Looking forward to watching it on my tv. My comp monitor is just a bit smaller and isn't in front of a comfy couch.
Hey no offense or anything but doesn't it seem like Sentinal has been acting a lot like a Decepticon ever since he touched down on Earth. I think he will turn and become a Decepticon either because of his issue with Optimus or his own internal issues. Just a thought.
No, he's not turning into a Decepticon. he's just a prick. In Animated (BW had it first, but anyway) good guys can be just as rotten and bitter as the bad guys. Sentinel's just a pompous gas bag.
Its a ok epsiode
I like Starscream's Wile E. Coyote gimmick.
I loved this episode, better than any episode in any other continuity IMO.
The Decepticon Call scene was just full of wickedness.
Okay not better than Code of Hero.
I don't know about you guys but I'm watching the Garbage in/out episode w/ wrekgar right now on YTV in Canada
Ha ha, the more they kept dumping Starscream's body into the river the funnier it got. Well okay it was also funny the way they had to bolt something over his mouth just to shut him up.
Really cool to put more of the mythology when Starscream was trying to figure out if he was dead or not. Loved the ghost bit as well. Although I'm going with the camp that says just because the transmission got killed that doesn't mean Iron Hide has bitten the big one already. Sort of a commmon thing in cartoons for the transmission to get killed somehow not related to a character death.
Nice of them to bring up the bigger war so that even if some of the Transformers you really love don't make the cartoon any time soon you can imagine they are out there somewhere. Plus darn now I want to know who the double agent is. Darn you writters for making me want to watch more
- Kinda hard to believe that, even when surprised, Ultra Magnus can be taken down by Starscream with a single null ray.
- Ummmm... that's it.
- This episode was AMAZING. Like, BW second-season quality. Definitely in my top ten TF episodes of all time, possibly top five. Everything just came together so perfectly, the dialogue popped, and the funny bits were tons o' fun.
- Starscream dying over and OVER again. I could NOT stop laughing then. "Perhaps a different approach is needed..." Ya think?
- Optimus taking down Sentinel so easily. P0WNED.
- The overall plot was great. Stealing the tachyon transmitter, revealing that now Earth is only one face of a war against an increasingly bitter Decepticon faction (so Megatron's band WEREN'T the only Decepticons left alive...), Starscream's plot... everything was awesome.
- The brief appearance of Ironhide. I dunno guys, I still think he might be the double agent, the transmission cut out BEFORE we saw him die... And, of course, there's the fact that the only official art we have of him has him smirking.
- Sari moving in with Captain Fanzone. "This is why I HATE KIDS!" Amen, Fanzone!
Overall, I have a new favorite episode of the series. Sorry, "Thrill of the Hunt", you've been bumped down to 2nd. A+.
I think it was an OK episode.....they where times where I was like that was SOOOOO....stupid!
Examples.....As smart as Megatron is you would think he would see something is wrong with Starscream with the amount of times he blew him away offline.I mean come on! He kept destroying him where he was offline with no spark but Starscream came back and Megatron some how had amnesia.
But that all spark in Starscream allowing him to come back no matter what you do to him reminded me of Starscream Ghost without the possession.
Another stupid thing is Sentinel Prime is such a coward and shows how hot headed he is in front of Ultra Magnus but hes some how still an Elite Autobot.....why I dont know.
All in all I still enjoyed the episode and it a nice build up to whats next...like whos the double agent on Cybertron for Megatron.....I wonder if its another G1 character that was an Autobot and Decepticon...is he going to free Starscream?
And whos the NEXT Decepticon to come to earth...since Megatron sent a signal to all his minions.
man this toon rocks!
TF:A today. . .
No, I think that it's simply that Megatron thinks Starscream poses such a ridiculously small threat to him, that he doesn't even bothers to think about him - he just swats him like a fly. Remember what he said (and what's sooo true about all Starscreams): "You wanted to lead the decepticons? You couldn't even lead a parade."
Very cool episode...I enjoyed it very much
Thats true,BUT just imagine if Megatron knew what kept Starscreams nagging self together from joining the all spark....If Megatron figure it was a piece of the all spark doing that for Starscream,then Megatron would rip that from Starscreams head on plug it into his body.
Now that would be something awesome to see.....But I guess all that stupid stuff was comic relief blah!
Separate names with a comma.