Transformers Animated Episode 19: "Mission Accomplished" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Apr 26, 2008.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Okay, so I couldn't ait for the official discussion thread, so I'm just starting this one for now.

Spoils:

Ironhide! Yup, this episode starts with a bang, too bad the bang blows up Ironhide. Looks like he won't be getting an toy afterall.

But man! The Decepticons are finally getting to be even more awesome! Blitzwing and Lugnut are perfect and Starscream... well, first he's dead, then he's brought back to life in garbage, only to die again and be brought back again and again!!!:lolol 

2. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    Well, on one hand, there goes the 'Ironhide is a traitor' theory. :p 

3. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Screamer keeps dying??

4. Chimeran

Chimeran Well-Known Member

Sweet zombie Starscream! :jawdropper: 

5. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa, detailed spoilers, spill your guts. Please??

6. Da_Razorsaw

Da_Razorsaw Highwire ownz j00

News Credits:
    You'd better provide a summary once this is over. D:

7. snappyjacks

snappyjacks Banned

Cool, cant wait for the torrent to be up spoilers regardless. You lucky Canadians you :lol 

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    THAT WAS AWESOME! Starscream getting blasted, thrashed, pounded and stabbed by Megs over and over was the best thing in the world! Starscream's plan was awesome! Sentinel's not only a prick, he's a wuss.

Starscream blowing everyone away just made him my favourite Decepticon! The way they carted him off was hysterical! But he will be back. The Autobot Elite Guard can't go through the spacebridge, so they can't leave, which mean Magnus, Starscream, jazz and yes, even Sentinel, will be staying longer than they thought!

Again, another fantastic episode. They really are going all out. It feels like Beast Wars with the first season being just your average cartoon, and the second season devoting more to the plot.

Sure, I'll try.

It opens with a transmission from Ironhide. Wether this is prerecorde or in rreal time is not explained. IH is blown up and the line dies. The Decepticons on Cybertron are pushing forward. Magnus and the Primes debate wether or not Optimus and his crew should stay. Optimus repeatedly says that the Decepticons are still here. Sentinel calls BS and they squabble. Magnus ignores Op's warnings saying that the combined loss of the Allspark with Megatron's survival will destroy moral. Optimus says lying won't solve anything but he and Sentinel end up fighting verbaly. Magnus says they should all go home. Meanwhile, Starscream wakes up on a garbage barge. He panics because he can't detect any Transformers signatures in the area, including his own but composes. He (of course) decides to go face Megatron for this.

At the D-con base Megs elaborates on his plane to steal Spacebridge components and technologly for his own bridge so he can send a message to the other Decepticons (yes, there's more!) so they don't destroy any more Autobot bridges. Blitzy and Nut'z go to the Guard ship and tunnel under the feild Inferno style. Blitwing wrestles the component they seek free and after a brief bickering the two depart. Starscream follows them to the mines. Back at the base Starscream goes to confront Megatron and is killed, horribly and a flash on painful sword strikes and a chestful of G1 sound effected laser. Lugnut examines the corpse and looks in his spark chamber to find it empty. The two lackys dump the body into the river below.

Starscream wakes up all crazed and blood thirsty only to find it's happened again. He now realizes he's dead, but what's this? He sees in the water a glimer from his head. An Allspark fragment is keeping him alive, HE IS IMMORTAL! Over and over Starscream is beaten again and again. Each time being disposed out into the river. Finally dying isn't fun anymore so he thinks up a strategy.

That's all I remember besides the end, I'll rewatch it and update this post with the rest.

9. Da_Razorsaw

Da_Razorsaw Highwire ownz j00

News Credits:
    Tell Us More. Clarity. D: We Demands It.

10. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

You miss the first 6 minutes and you DON'T GET TO SEE IRONHIDE! FUCK. ME.

Finally Starscream attacks Megatron, even if it is met with multiple failures. Magnus should have been able to take SS's attack but whatever.

11. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Double Post, hooray.

Can't wait to see what LockDown is like. I WANT TO SEE SHOCKWAVE.

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How 'bout some Lugnut action, eh canadian buddies?

TELL ME ABOUT LUGNUT!

13. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

He steals things and cracks wise. He also disposes of SS's body multiple times. Lulz were had.

14. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Ultra Magnus got owned, he was really quite stupid without even noticing Starscream getting that close to his face with the null laser. I mean c'mon! But err it was nice to see Optimus get the recognition he deserved at the end of the episode for all the work he's put in before the Elite Guard arrived to fight the Decepticons. An Sentinel pretty much was a dick again and even froze up when Starscream came in for the attack near the last few minutes of the episode. I wonder if Starscream getting caught and loaded onto the Autobot Elite Guard craft was part of Megatron's plan...

15. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    He steals things? He's a crow now?

btw how Starscream got revived? Allspark key energy?

16. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Dear lord, this episode sounds like 15 kinds of awesome.

17. soundwave_217

soundwave_217 Banned

I couldint stop rofling when Starscream kept being thrown down the mountain.

18. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

!!!!SPOILERS ABOUT HOW STARSCREAM KEEPS ON GETTIN UP!!!

His spark is extinguished, but a fragment of the Allspark is logged in his head. After getting pwned, he keep being reactivated.

Me too :lol  I can't believe a Starscream actually tried to kill Megatron...multiple times...and made it obvious...in a single episode.

19. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    Really? Awesome, finally a good explanation to his immortality.

20. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    I dont like how starscream isnt part of the decepticons anymore. I kinda would like to see him get megatrons trust again. Starscream being waspinator....... I hope he gets a spark again.